What's new

RPG Localization [TUNNEL no.73] Lilipalace (English Localization on Steam, Manga Gamer, and JAST USA)

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
"Wow, great question. I think there's a very good chance we'll be working together with Clymenia-san. Him and Another Story are friends. And my conversations with him have been pretty productive. He's actually very kind. Even if things don't work out, it's been such a pleasure speaking with him."
This would be truly a hallmark of fame achievement. Their games are LEGENDARY. Let me repeat that, LEGENDARY. But you guys are aware that all of his games have already been english translated right? There's that one guy who actually does it pretty quick I think and he's been consistent with us for every game (even though the first batch took forever). But his translation was amazing and I couldn't ask for anything more, so if you guys are trying to get on board with this, I suggest you do it faster like giving the translation upon the release of the game. Otherwise, me as a consumer, I have no incentive to buy your guy's translation when I can just get that guy's a week later. I don't mean to discourage you, but I'm trying to let you know that because Clymenia is SO famous, it's hard not to see a translation done pretty fast.

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Please make it happen so we can experience Clymenia's games fully uncensored
I'll do my best!

HOLY DORITTOS!
Hell yes!
You are a God among giants :D
Thank you, Mistix! That means a lot coming from you! XD

This would be truly a hallmark of fame achievement. Their games are LEGENDARY. Let me repeat that, LEGENDARY. But you guys are aware that all of his games have already been english translated right? There's that one guy who actually does it pretty quick I think and he's been consistent with us for every game (even though the first batch took forever). But his translation was amazing and I couldn't ask for anything more, so if you guys are trying to get on board with this, I suggest you do it faster like giving the translation upon the release of the game. Otherwise, me as a consumer, I have no incentive to buy your guy's translation when I can just get that guy's a week later. I don't mean to discourage you, but I'm trying to let you know that because Clymenia is SO famous, it's hard not to see a translation done pretty fast.
I would like to do simultaneous releases with Clymenia-san. I think this is something he's open to. I'll let you guys know how that goes within the next month or so.

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Fantastic. And that's payday for me. Will definitely buy and support you guys.

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Fantastic. And that's payday for me. Will definitely buy and support you guys.
Thank you so much! We really appreciate the support! :)

I hope you'll be looking forward to Treasure Hunter Claire too. That'll be released a week after Lilipalace with a 25% launch discount.

Sunshaded

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's cool to see this come out officially in English, after having played it in Japanese a while back. Don't underestimate it because the premise doesn't stand out. Clever battle strategies, very fappable scenes, a somewhat intriguing plot that went on for much longer than I expected, and likable characters make the game memorable. I wasn't surprised at all by how excellent Lilitales turned out to be, because I knew from Lilipalace that the potential was there.

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Yay! And yup, added to my Steam library. Maybe now I'll actually get through this game.

And yes, can't wait for Treasure Hunter Claire. I'll definitely pick that one up next week as well. Hell, I'll probably pick up everything you put out if it's on Steam.

On a different note, have you folks looked at potential GOG releases as well? I believe I saw that another company doing H-Games was able to get a deal to release games through there. I'll stick with Steam if it's an option, but I figure the more bigger name marketplaces you can get into the better, and GOG is a pretty big marketplace now-a-days.

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
It's cool to see this come out officially in English, after having played it in Japanese a while back. Don't underestimate it because the premise doesn't stand out. Clever battle strategies, very fappable scenes, a somewhat intriguing plot that went on for much longer than I expected, and likable characters make the game memorable. I wasn't surprised at all by how excellent Lilitales turned out to be, because I knew from Lilipalace that the potential was there.
It's a pretty great game, especially back then. I was already a fan of Koyu-san's work before he even released Lilitales, so it was nice being able to partner with him.

Despite the game's age, I feel like it holds up pretty well. And it never received an English translation before. So there you go :)

Yay! And yup, added to my Steam library. Maybe now I'll actually get through this game.

And yes, can't wait for Treasure Hunter Claire. I'll definitely pick that one up next week as well. Hell, I'll probably pick up everything you put out if it's on Steam.

On a different note, have you folks looked at potential GOG releases as well? I believe I saw that another company doing H-Games was able to get a deal to release games through there. I'll stick with Steam if it's an option, but I figure the more bigger name marketplaces you can get into the better, and GOG is a pretty big marketplace now-a-days.
Woooo! Thanks for getting the game! You're not only helping us, but you're helping the developer, Koyu-san as well! We're grateful to your continuous support!

Yeah, I think you're really going to enjoy Treasure Hunter Claire! XD

Actually, in regards to GOG, that's a great question. Funnily enough, while I was at Anime Expo last week, this question came up a lot when I was speaking with other developers and publishers. The general consensus was that GOG was a pretty good marketplace, and that we should try to get on there asap. So I think that will be our next plan ;)

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yup, also bought it on Steam. Kinda wish it let me hide the purchase, but whatever, pretty happy to support the scene.

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Yup, also bought it on Steam. Kinda wish it let me hide the purchase, but whatever, pretty happy to support the scene.
i made a 2nd account for things like these and added it as a friend. Planning to buy the games from my main account onto the 2nd account.

Edit: Johnny beat me to it ...

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
If you want to to hide your purchases just make another steam account just for such things.
i made a 2nd account for things like these and added it as a friend. Planning to buy the games from my main account onto the 2nd account.

Edit: Johnny beat me to it ...
lolol... you all replied within a few minutes of each other. XD

But ya, making a new Steam account seems to be the best solution. But I think you could also set your profile to private (while playing in offline mode), so not even your friends or family could see the games you're playing.

Anyway, I hope Lilipalace is holding everyone over until Claire. There are about a little more than 5 days until release now!

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I have steam version buyed and the uncesor patch use.
Ist the pach not done ? then is not uncensord in the slime monster.

The uncensor Patch work not !
i have instaled and nothing is uncensord :/

Last edited:

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wait what game is this? I thought you guys were translating Treasure Hunter

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
steam version
*Link removed*
No shame, huh?
could be considered a heads up for chiaki here.
I mean, if he gets there soon enough, chances aren't bad some of the other guys in that forum will not download the link and instead buy the games themselves.
And since speed is key, and its tedious to have like every site open and checking in on them every couple minutes, guys like okami help out a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Hi there.
I just reached the necromancer and I know you need either some kind of dispel spell or equip. I did find the library explaining what you need, but I can't for the life of me find anything...

I can't remember what you need to do/find.

Edit* D'UHHH... nvm... all you need to do is use Unchain lol..

Last edited: