What's new

RPG [73号坑道 ] Lilipalace -淫魔の巣窟- (RJ076303)

DrGiantExplosion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lilipalace -淫魔の巣窟-

Your version seems to already be fully patched, or at least it matches my copy of the game which I played through.

As for the issues with spaces, I have no idea. Google bought up nothing but an empty thread with a similar question posed about 2 weeks ago (Easily findable if you just google "onscript space".).
I'll keep looking, though.

DarkShadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

To whoever wants to grab the game please check my sig. I am also trying to see if a translation is possible. Currently the only issue I am having is that I cannot have anything in front of an operator like %0 without causing an error on launch with or without quotes. Also all translated text seems to be stickingtogetherlikethis with no spaces. Anyone know how to add space for onscript?

Also I must be blind but I cannot seem to find the patch everyone was talking about. Can someone please provide me with a link to download?
Any chance you could re-upload? When I try to download it the download never gets past 0%.

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Any chance you could re-upload? When I try to download it the download never gets past 0%.
As always it's most likely mega issue. Just refresh and retry. Unless in the last 6 house you did exactly that then that's k ><.

diegoletal

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wasn't there a partial translation for this game? I could swear I saw it somewhere, but can't find anymore... :confused:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ok, im trying to get a savefile for this, got the one on page two, but it doesn't do anything.

It's in the right place, because i can load save 25 (though none of the others) and it says it's Lv 0, B 0, Floor 0.

No Gallary saves either.

Something's obviously not right.

does anyone have a working save file?

edit: found one on hongfire

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Was there ever a translation done for this? Some of the pictures ive seen has english names for items, but ive yet to find an actual patch for it.

DrGiantExplosion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Was there ever a translation done for this? Some of the pictures ive seen has english names for items, but ive yet to find an actual patch for it.
Unfortunately, no, an English patch was never made for this game.

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone could help me with the slime boss in the beginning. I enchanted my weapon with fire first round, and then slashed with my default attack for the next 2 rounds. After that, he captures me, and I can't seem to escape from there.

Am I missing something?

Thanks!

EDIT: nevermind, I got it. =S Somehow I kept attacking while I was grappled, and killed it. Guess it's round one enchant weapon, round 2 and 3 basic attack, get captured, round 4 and 5 keep using basic attack (first option), and hopefully you defeat it before you're captured. Cheers!

Last edited:

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Yup, a big thumbs up to them for translating and releasing on some marketplaces.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yea, you need to bring her barrier down by hitting it with a spell of the right "color" so a blue barrier needs to be hit with lightning, a black barrier needs to be hit with holy bullet, etc.