What's new

List of games with Pregnancy/Impregnation

Remove lufuclad from list until development resumes?

• Yes

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lin24

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I like your thread! After checking, your list have a lot of impregnation by monsters/tentacles, and action games, i do like a lot the games with a lot of text content about impregnation, consequences and reactions of PC and NPC. Allow me to add some games in this respect to your list :

VN (japanese!) :
You cannot miss ALICE SOFT games, they love to do NTR/impregnation but they are japanese, here are the titles you may understand without learning japanese :

Tsumamigui 3 ( ) : Mechanic : you have a impregnation bar + story progress if you impregnate girl / Game over : if a dude impregnate girl before you, the game revolve around to whoever impregnate the girl first
Tsuma Shibori ( ) : Same, one of my favorite game that gave me the love for the impreg tag
Oyako Rankan ( ) : Same, one of the peak title of the genre, a lot of game over revolving impregnation
( ) : Same
Boku dake no Hokenshitsu ( ) : Same

ALICE SOFT does have a lot of titles that have Game Over pregnancy but they are a waste of time if you are sorely focused on preg/impreg tag because they are really long games and have low preg content.

If you are into pure impregnation without much setting, try all the Honoo no haramase series from SQUEEZ. Consist mainly of impregnating many girls then have a big harem ending with a lot of pregnant girls, you don't need to understand japanese to enjoy. Example :
Honoo no Haramase Oppai ★ Ero Appli Gakuen ( )

Usually you will also find some preg content with the following dev studios that usually add an preg ending : NORN, MIEL, CLOCKUP, DWARSOFT, WAFFLE, ORC SOFT, BISHOP, ATELIER KAGUYA, RICOTTA, TINKERBELL, LUNE, DIESELMINE, LILITH. But if you don't read japanese then most of the interesting content is wasted.

RPG :
Virgin Island (https://f95zone.to/threads/virgin-island-k-create-room.1190/) : GameOver. It has quite a lot of great kinky dialogues about letting men impregnate the girl + some actual impregnation/pregnancy
( ) : The most famous game of ACEROLA. GameOver. It does not have a pregnancy picture but she get pregnant in the story and the dialogue about pregnancy is really hot, top quality. If you like this content try the other Acerola games, they have a lot of dirty talk about pregnancy.
( ) : Mechanic/Game over. really hot a lot of pregnancy content
( ) Mechanic : pregnancy bar and race to impregnate girls + gameover
The Pregcess of Zeven ( ) : mechanic she get pregnant from over 20 guys lol + a lot of text content
Breeders of the Nephelym : ( ) : mechanic you have a farm and must breed monster girls
Fallen Makina and the city of Ruins : ( ) : gameover? great stuff in the two road that feature preg
Tina: Swordswoman of the Scarlet Prison : ( ) : gameover? some of the best impregnation text stuff
Sarah of the Rotation Cut ( ) : mechanic and gameover : you won't see inflated belly but it has one of the most text content about pregnancy. And quality stuff plz. 5 endings dedicated to pregnancy in the f95 thread.
Summertime Saga ( ) : mechanic a lot of girls can get pregnant and you can follow them to birth and after

TEXT :
New Life ( ) : mechanic, revolve a lot around impregnation, a lot of text
Girl Life ( ) : mechanic, revolve a lot around impregnation, a lot of text and i like the effort put tower PC and NPC reaction.
There are some others text game that feature pregnancy like girl life but i didn't find them really interesting. Some just feature... a inflated belly? nothing else really lol?

Those are the game that are preg/impreg heavy or some quality stuff. There are actually a lot of game that feature preg/impreg but they usually appear as a minor plot element/ending or are plain ridiculous (i don't like the reaction, text around it).

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
SIDESCROLLER (brawler):
Uncle's Human Reproduction Plan ( ) : mechanic. wander around, rape and impregnate women until all types have given birth enough times.

RPG:
Emblem Knightess Nord ( ) mechanic?? - translation: https://ulmf.org/threads/emblem-knightess-nord-the-mark-of-lewdness.13694/ . The image decks support a "pregnant" variation on all the scenes, but I've found the translation/text speed just a bit too awkward to get into it.

VN/TEXT:
Accidental Woman ( ) mechanic. like NewLife, but really really really beta. Don't play it yet unless you like game-breaking bugs. The author has written a lot about how getting pregnant will be a major theme - and it's theoretically implemented, but enough of the rest of the game isn't that getting to this content is nontrivial.
Invasive Species ( ) mechanic. follow the plot and go around impregnating women to convert them into endless alien generators
Lilith's Throne ( ) mechanic. fairly comprehensive text-heavy RPG.
Love & Sex: Second Base ( ) mechanic. grindy VN life sim where most relationships culminate in the woman getting pregnant.

MST

Reputation score
Øh,If only there were a list of corruption and convert games categories

RyutheXIIIth

Reputation score
Allow me to put in my two cents into this list, both with pregnancy mechanics rather than gameovers:

ACTION/SIDESCROLLER
- Good Metroidvania similar to Nightmare Sphere, has pregnancy content where you don't need to die to see the preg stuff.

RPG
- Really good VX RPG in the style of MaiDenSnow Eve, sadly an abandoned demo, but the preg content is good. Most enemies can impregnate the PC, and PC's spawn can rape her as well.

morak

Reputation score
Please do not mix up text games and VN.
They are not the same.

ob123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

These should get most of them covered excepted the game itself.

1radar1

Lurker
Reputation score

Found this wip game by accident but it shows promise. Enemies can latch onto different parts of the heroine's body. Enemies will impregnate the heroine if they latch onto the heroine's crotch and are not removed fast enough. So far demo has two enemy types that can cause pregnancy but author said they plan to add more.

Zelnik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Found this wip game by accident but it shows promise. Enemies can latch onto different parts of the heroine's body. Enemies will impregnate the heroine if they latch onto the heroine's crotch and are not removed fast enough. So far demo has two enemy types that can cause pregnancy but author said they plan to add more.
tried it, couldn't trigger it. what am I missing here?

1radar1

Lurker
Reputation score
tried it, couldn't trigger it. what am I missing here?
You gotta get the hugger/tentacle to attach to the crotch from the front and let it do their thing. If the screen starts flashing then you got the pregnancy going, it takes a little bit for visual changes to kick in.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
dear lord that attachment system is awful, having to manually select the body part something is attached to and pry it loose every time (since it resets to the default once you're done).

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Since they've not been mentioned yet, I supposed I'll toss out Fenoxo's Text games, Corruption of Champions 1 and 2 as well as Trials in Tainted Space as having pregnancy. They're pure text games but there are quite a number of characters that can be knocked up/knock you up/occasionally both.

Available in various formats here:

Also I'm super excited to have this thread, as a repository of these types of games is something I'm quite happy to see.

OP
Derp666

Derp666

Reputation score
Thanks for continuing to provide links guys. Hopefully I'll be able to set some time aside within the next couple weeks to add more links to the list.

OP
Derp666

Derp666

Reputation score
Please do not mix up text games and VN.
They are not the same.
Thanks for the feedback, next time I update the list I'll seperate these two categories.

OP
Derp666

Derp666

Reputation score

Nice find 1radar1. Liked what I saw in the demo. Will have to keep an eye on this one, I'll add it to the list next time I update.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game deserves a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.