What's new

Locked topics? and search function?

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score
So, yeah, new forum.... it has me a bit confused: on some of the subscriptions that I have - I can't seem to be able to view the topic itself. When I try to click the notification for that topic I get the following message:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page.
Please try logging in or logging in as different user Login or send a message to the admin

Currently it is happening for three topics already: 1) マグナ・フォルトゥナ~偉大なる運命と永遠の少女~ 2) トッコー委員会 オウカ RPG [RJ184230] 3) Vitamin Plus (Remake launched) They are all in Hentai Games section. Anyone else has this happening?

Also, I hear people talking about the search function but I can't for the love of me find it on this new forum to both search for topics and posts in a topic.

Thanks for your time!

(I couldn't figure out any other place to ask this - aika's (admin) message box is full and I don't know who are the other admins)

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Yup, seems like same issue with those topics for me.
As for search, seems like there is one when viewing a thread. For the full forum, I don't think there is any for now.
You can use google for that:
site:ulmf.org Shit_you_need_to_find
Generally, "site:[website address]" command only searches on a certain page.

OP
Stranger

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score
Ah, ok, at least I am not the only one having these issues. thanks!

Edit: it seems the number of these 'locked' topics increases: the day before yesterday it was just the number 2 and 3 that i listed in the first post. yesterday - also number one. And just now I noticed that I can't view [RJ149951] The Moral Sword of Asagi anymore....

Edit: renamed the topic in hopes of other people with similar problems finding it and posting here...

Last edited:

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The locked thread seems to happen when someone deletes or heavily edits a post, it's getting a bit annoying. If you click on the name of someone who's posted as scroll down to their message on that thread + follow that link, seems to work then.

And yea, the search function was disabled by Aika to reduce the lag that was crippling the forum, it's still there just unavailable. Yoshiiki's way is probably best way to search rn.