What's new

Loli? I am thinking Loli.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score
Now...I am sure there are people out there like me that likes some of these stuff, but I want to know what KIND of Loli do you like best? For me, I like little school girls being raped in class or something that envolves tentacles. Share your thoughts~

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Loli? I am thinking Loli.

On a serious note, I don't really like loli, I like my women developed, and loli rape just feels plain wrong to me.

However, since running a tentacle hentain forum makes me somewhat of a sexual deviant myself, I don't knock other people's fetishes until they become illegal and / or lead to them doing dangerous things in real life.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I think this should be moved to hentai... Unless we're talking about actual lolis. If it's the latter, I don't think we should continue.

In any case, I most enjoy the slutty loli. Nothing like bringing a young queen on her high chair to her knees, surrounded by danger/cocks.

pbird

Lurker
Reputation score

Honestly? The 'cute' lolis. Girl has a crush on her (insert older person here) is usually a good example.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

i think we're just talking about loli, because as we all know posting loli here is against terms of service.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

This is an issue that's been troubling me actually. You know, it does sadden me slightly that we now worry about that. We never used to shy away from loli on the previous forums. I've been a little confused so far as to whether I'm meant to actively avoid posting any loliesque content or not. It's more difficult when the definition for loli can be so vague.

There are plenty of other forums that don't seem to have the same problem. I don't know the specifics of their terms of service or such, but they don't appear to have any trouble with it. Hell, look at the DoujinStyle forums. It doesn't take to long to find some loli in there. And with thousands of members it's not like a small forum trying to stay under the radar or anything. I'm sure there are much bigger too.

pbird

Lurker
Reputation score

We're worried mainly because up till now we haven't sunk any real money into this. Now that we have, we're all paranoid.

OP
ZeroSpace

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

At least we can still talk about it right? I was banned on some other forum for just saying this guy likes Loli (which he does).

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

well i think its safe to talk about it. but i suppose we could have a poll of money contributors as to whether we want to risk it.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

aika: "But I don't want to be v& :( "
donators: "It's a sacrifice we're willing to make."

Lurker
Reputation score

It occurs to me that the old forum is still up, and (I think) won't go down unless someone reports it. Maybe the solution here is to post the loli on the old forum to avoid troubles.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Im actually starting the LAS back up on a hentai blog once I get everything together. Though it wont just be loli, there will be other things posted too. Though loli will be one of the main highlights of it.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Consensual loli just because of the lulz it brings.
Or loli's raping other people. Its lulzy

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Oh yeah, I didnt post my loli preference.... Well here goes.

I pretty much like most hentai involving loli's. Loli's being raped (both the 'in school' and 'other places' variety), loli consensual sex, yuri loli's (loli on loli and woman on loli), yuri-futa loli's (both woman-futa on loli and loli-futa on loli), loli dress up (where the outfit on the loli is the main fetish), tentacles raping loli's, tentacles consensual sexing loli's, incest (both the raping of the loli and the consensual sexing of the loli), submissive loli's(loli's that are either submissive naturally or are eventually broken mentally), cock-hungry lolis' (ala slutty loli's like Dark said) and what is most likely my favourite out of all types of loli hentai, Lolidom. Loli's dominating men or women, making them fuck them.

As you can see I'm quite the loli fan, I'd list more but I dont really have the time xD Though for another loli topic; who's peoples favourite loli character?

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

What about Loli's raping tentacles eh?

As for a favourite Loli... I haven't a clue, never thought of it. Maybe Cirno counts. I dunno, just the first to come to mind. Though that Beako character that's turned up has got me curious, mostly because of her being the alter ego to that "Blackbeard" dark orb thing with the eye. It being so similar to the "Kuromaru" in my avatar that I wonder if they are related (the same thing). And hence, is my avatar actually a "symbol of loli", or something like that.

Just before the forum switch I was about to post in the LAS, about whether people had caught the Bleedmann thread in Not4Chan. Rare loli's to be had. "Rare" in the form of a non hentai artist leaking some of his secret works. One set was rather amusing.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Ooooh, do tell! I havent been reading Bleedman's comics lately, though I do really like his stuff. And if I remember correctly he admitted to liking RL loli's before xD

And some of my favourite loli's (there's too many to choose a #1 favourite) include Marona from Phantom Brave, Etna from Disgaea (oh how I'd love to break her spirit) and Anna from Shaman King (same with her, it would be a fun challenge to break her down).

And it's nice to know there's other people on here besides me who browses not4chan. Anyone else?

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

I don't actually frequent it as such, but I roam all the chans and find my way here and there from time to time, and just so happened to come across that thread. A friend of his was drip feeding (with permission) some of Bleedman's less public works, many of them commissions. Seeing I can't post it here, I guess I'll send you the one's I saved. Alternatively the thread might even still be there.

(uh.. after diner that is... back soon.)

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I browsed it for a bit two days ago and I dont think I came across any of Bleedmans stuff. Did find a very iffy thread though.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

<3 Bleedman. Share? :D