What's new

looking for a doujin / manga that had 1 time ntr

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i can't remember if it was doujin or manga, because it had so much nudity and sex. i don't remember what it fell into. there is this one scene that i'm trying to look for, but i have so many manga in my tablet that are hardcore, i'm not sure if i even still own the one that has it.

anyways, the scene in particular has the MC with a girl he likes and the girl DOES like him (it wasn't cheating out of hate or disgust of the MC). they went to a huge gathering. the MC fell asleep (probably drunk or drugged?). when he woke up, it was just in time to see that his girl is losing her virginity to another guy at the party. she says she does love the MC, but he fell asleep and she couldn't wait. so he watches her have sex with some one else. while some of the other girls in the party do it with the MC.

something along those lines.

i believe that is just one of many girls the MC likes. so he does get every other girl and no other instance of NTR occurs.

any hentai's that have MC watch his love interest lose her virginity to another guy while he does another girl would also be appreciated.

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: looking for a doujin / manga that had 1 time ntr

i found it, it was aki-sora. a ponytail girl invited sora to a swingers party with the INTENTION of letting sora be her first, then trying out other guys, but because sora was asleep, she couldn't wait. so yeah, she did want sora to be her first.

any hentai or manga where the female gives her first to some one other then the MC would be appreciated. she must like MC though.