What's new

Looking for an English to Japanese translator - paid

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hey all. HentaiWriter talked to me a long while back about crossposting with Japanese developers by sending them an e-mail. Rather than just use google translate I'd like to get someone to do a proper job of it. It's a pretty short and simple e-mail, I'll send $25 via paypal to anyone that's willing to give it a go.

Cross-Promotion

Hello, I'm a western eroge developer and I have completed a game called Overwhored. Overwhored is a fun RPG in the style of classic Japanese RPGs that puts you in the role of the Overmind, an immortal man that seeks to brainwash and have sex with all the women of the world. Three years ago you were slain by a group of mighty heroines, but now you have been revived by your loyal servants to fight them again!

I am sending this message to you because I want to get better known in the community of wonderful Japanese developers and their fans. I wish to exchange promotions; if you're willing to speak to your audience about my game I will happily promote your work to the english speaking world.

Below is a link to the video trailer for my game.

The game itself is free. If you're interested you can download and play the game using this link:

It's english only right now. I apologize - I do not have someone who can translate the full project at this time. I would like to get the game translated to Japanese in the future.

Thank you very much for your time. I hope we can expand our audiences internationally through this exchange.
If anyone here can manage it give me a holler. Thanks all.

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Looking for an English to Japanese translator - paid

Got this taken care of. Thanks!