What's new

looking for games. lel

brookebi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
my name is brooke. over the past few weeks i been running into non-fun H-games , been a big fan since i was 18 but as of recently my hard drive had to be wiped and i desided to come here for suggestions since itt my most visited website

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: looking for games. lel

Well, what kind of genres do you like?

Also, nice to meet you, Brooke.

OP
B

brookebi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

like all, mostly like tentacle , adventure , roleplay or text based games im mostly on imvu but ppl are lame they know nothing lol

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So, hentai games?

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Starting to think this thread should have been posted in the H-Games section in the first place...

Just a thought.

OP
B

brookebi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

alright then , who wants to be friends?

Last edited:

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

like all, mostly like tentacle , adventure , roleplay or text based games im mostly on imvu but ppl are lame they know nothing lol
So, hentai games?
He he, well, my point was rather in terms of game mechanics - like, as you mentioned, text-based games, J-RPGs, point-n-click (adventure), etc.

For a text-based game, I'd recommend Corruption of Champions, though if you're a regular here, you've probably already played it.

For an RPG, I'd recommend the Legend of Queen Opala games, 1 and 2 of which are already out, 3 which is on the way and of which the first part has been released. Although, again, if you've been around, you're probably familiar with them already.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Clearly just saying you want a game is a bit broad.

What type of game is it you are looking for? Being able to narrow it down even at that level can help offer up a few suggestions.

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

my name is brooke. over the past few weeks i been running into non-fun H-games , been a big fan since i was 18 but as of recently my hard drive had to be wiped and i desided to come here for suggestions since itt my most visited website
VNs:

I'm a big fan of 'eroquis' stuff artist's name is butcha-u, he done lots of vn's, sadly the ratio between rape and consensual scenes in his works is 1 consensual scene for 9 rape scenes, but still I like his art style so much and the writing in his works is grand, my favourite 'vn' and what I believe is his 'magnum opus' is called 'Dirty Prison Ship' you should check it out if you haven't played it yet, it loosely adapts the plot of the hollywood movies 'the thing(2011)' and 'the thing(1982, John Carpenter)', since it got released 2011ish I bet 'butcha-u' got inspired by the 2011 release... Then again, too much rape in there for me, but I really dig the artist so have to bear with it...though, when he draws a consensual scene I feel those are his best works ;).

RPGs:

Check out 'dieselmine', they always made some mixture of rpg vn kinda games with the 'kirikiri.engine' one of their latest game uses the actual rpg maker engine and since I found it soo likeable considering audio/story and visuals I picked it up for translation, even ;). Anyways, check it out it's a good game, title is something along the lines of 'rena hime seiken no densetsu...'. Another big name when it comes to grandly executed rpg's is 'butakoma300g', check out his stuff.

Jump and run:

There is a bunch of games here, but just a few well executed ones, I feel, then I don't really play lots of jump and runs. The one game that I can still remember 'cause animations were executed in a quite funny way + the gameplay was rather fluid is 'Erotic Eater', game's too short though.

etc. category:

Ima put stuff here that is memorable gameplay wise, but can't be stuffed in one of the categories above!
Basically there is 3 games I vividly remember for their trap/maze gameplay first one is 'pretty warior may cry' by 'seventh dream', correct me if I'm wrong. Then there is 2 games by 'a-matures' that implement an interesting maze/trap gameplay, names are 'Lust in the maze of trials' + 'Clouds are Gathering! -Defend the Orc Castle from Battle Maidens-'.
I must say I like the first one 'Lust in the maze of trials' alot more, it focuses on the trap gameplay which I really enjoyed, has multiple mazes that are oddly connected to each other and has less of the, well, silly 'a-matures' art and stupid dialogues/scenes.

Please note, this list just mentions titles 'I' can clearly remember, there is thousands of games for each of the categories, but the games mentioned are the ones that stick out of the mass, for 'me' :p. I also excluded 'CoC' since it was mentioned by 'craw', if you like text based-only-stuff I can only recommend it, it's a fun ride.

Last edited: