What's new

Looking for hentaigames 3d customise able girl

leocann

Reputation score
Hi i am searching for hentai games 3D, downloadable, where you can costumize the girl you want to take over. when i said costumize, it involve everything......Body customizing,(eyes color, boob size, etc). and allow you to change her hair color/style etc, changer her dress) pretty much everything can be customize and can give you different position sex. with pretty much different but many many choices/item to customize.
for example:
"Insult Order: cocky cat girls' pleasure corruption is in the menu." in this game you can customize your girl and her dress,or Sexy beach series.

if possible, please arrange your recommendation from least/low requirement specs of pc to high req.

if this is wrong place to post, feel free to say to me.
thanks!

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The old 3D Custom Girl (and the 2nd version of the game, although it didn't succeed, so there not really mod for it but tons for the 1st one).
Illusion's game - at least all that aren't on the ADV kind of work like @home / schoolmate or happy trigger...
Kiss' serie 3D Custom Maid (1 & 2)

Miconisomi latest 2 release afford some customization.

OP
L

leocann

Reputation score
thanks! is this website allows you to share links such as torrents or other website that provide free download links? (if yes, and if possible, can you give me, like torrent cause some(i have some sort of trauma of this) website give bugs/virus or other content download than what you want)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hmmm, you can share link here, but nothing having shota / loli - since most customization game allow you to create loli girl, it's a bit of a puzzler if you can post link for theses. Plus these game take lot of space so not many peoples can upload them.

For torrent you can try the nyaa part of sukebei...(if you want to avoid toruble, only take "safe" uploaded - green background)
for torrents / direct link (using paying host so depending on the uploader lot of free slow download or buy a 1 day premium and grab all you want) you can try anime-sharing (all the big uploader are safe - velka, gircelly, flowertradewind...if you got a virus alert with them, it's game exe crack sending a false positive).