What's new

[Looking for] Incest Games

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So...I kinda recently played Dating My Daughter and Play with Us (sadly later one is no longer being made.)
And i liked it.

Thus I'm wondering if anyone can recommend some more similar games like it?
Like, you slowly corrupt your daughter into having sex with you kind of deal. Either being the father or brother. Or heck, the girl herself as the playable character.

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score
English only? I might suggest Lab Rats, Summertime Saga, A Town Uncovered or School of Lust and I'll think of some others for you

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Maybe you could be kind and provide some links to these games so I can check em out?

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Uh yeah I can try. I think most of them have public versions. Let's see what I can find.

A town uncovered -

Summertime Saga -

Taffy Tales (formerly incest tales) - #!6LRVRQzK!bzCT4m07Ph4OxA7bg3C8nFRct8_kxhxUmPBy4mn4aio

Lab Rats - #!pxAl0CzQ!5a2Q2jJs8u9hXQvtkc5XT_LACGekGl5xTJumJPNA074

I don't use links often on this site, so I apologize if they didn't work correctly. I'm trying to think of or find other games for you though.

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Aight, thanks. I'll have a look at these.

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The person who was developing Play With Us is now developing a serial called Daughter For Desert.

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Oh, I know. But, i kinda liked Play with Us more. Not that there is anything wrong with DfD. I like it as well.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Does no one use the request thread anymore? Been seeing more request threads recently.

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Uh, request thread where?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm kinda surprised no one mention this:

icstor.com

This guy/girl/group makes the hottest incest stuff out there and that's not an understatement. Well.. this is my opinion ofc, so I'll leave the judgement to you.

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Icstor wasn't mentioned because his games are terrible. Sorry. He can't write a storyline for shit, the art is the lowest level of CG imaging around and his rpg maker skills are only barely above the skills of Fleeting Iris, but not by much.

Gurdin Alehammer

Reputation score
I like dreams of desire, made my lewdlab on patreon.

There's a significant portion you can play for free, and otherwise you can just pledge to play the rest. It's not finished unfortunately! Also, it does get a bit dark at some point, so hope you're into that.

Edit: Oh yeah, they did change the names to be weird, because of patreon rules. xD But you'll figure it out, don't worry. ;)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Icstor wasn't mentioned because his games are terrible. Sorry. He can't write a storyline for shit, the art is the lowest level of CG imaging around and his rpg maker skills are only barely above the skills of Fleeting Iris, but not by much.
Well, I agree on the story line as many of the fans have contested that fact. On his new game it appears that point is getting better
Also, he changed from rpg maker to renpy. I find this a plus.

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Ah. Ok I didn't realize he could use renpy with such a low education base. More power to him then I suppose. I just hated his generic games that seemed like a cash grab with low quality. There was a lot of games that were funded very heavily and then the creators basically promised the world and ended up producing very little before disappearing with our money.

clash bluelight

Reputation score
cohabitation is the best i've got to offer on this front. you play as a man named calvin and corrupt your niece and sister in law.