What's new

Looking for name of game where male protagonist is turned into various monster girls

JuJuBee06

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I was discovering the unique side of youtube when I stumbled upon this video:
which is part of a playlist called
The game is focused around the male protagonist getting turned into various monster girls, but I am having trouble finding what the title of the game is.
since all the text is in Korean, I have tried using google translate to get a rough idea, but sadly all the titles in the videos are descriptions of what happens to the male protagonist in the game and the video description has the wrong RJ number. The art is awesome, so I'd love to take a closer look at the game.

Anyone able to enlighten me as to what this game is called, and whether there is already a topic on ULMF for it?

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Well, managed to track it down, here:
That's the creator's blog. It's a free game, it seems, with the download link in the page I posted. Original name of the game is モンスターTSゲーム3 (Monster TS Game 3).

You'll note downloads to the original Japanese version (Windows), original Japanese version version (Mac), Korean translation, and a version where he removed some text spam so that it would play nicely with text hookers for Western audiences.

Last edited:
OP
J

JuJuBee06

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wow, thanks a ton, especially since it seems the video got taken down. Turns out the title of the game was actually very close to what the text was getting translated as, it was just too general for my searches to be very successful.

If you dont mind me asking, how did you manage to find it? In the event that I find images I want to track down in the future I would love to be able to find it myself rather than having others do the leg work.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
The video was still up when I searched, and it had the title in Korean in the description. That wasn't really getting me anywhere - looped back to a lot of Korean image boards - but I could see it translated to Monster TS Game 3 from Google translate. Then I thought, if there's a three, there was probably a 2, right? So I searched for Monster TS Game 2 (in Korean) which lead to the original Japanese blog. :D