What's new

Looting run [Iris, Luna, and Emily]

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
As the three girls leave the hotel, they each talk about their trip, their formations, and anything else of importance before they leave David's watchful eye.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Looting run [Iris, Luna, and Emily]

(( Remember that they're taking Iris's car. ))

As Iris and the two girls made their way out of the hotel Iris motioned them to follow her as she started to lead them to the parking lot. As Iris did so she explained why they were going there.

" Instead of us all walking to the fire station I want to take my car. We will cut down the risk of being attacked and will be able to load more supplies up this way. "

Iris stopped explaining and started looking for her car.

* Iris attempts find her car in the parking lot. *

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

"As you command...I too would prefer not to stain my sight with sinners more than necessary..."

That being said, Luna's hand was already resting on her sword, prepared to strike even if needed, even though they had yet to depart.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Emily would prefer to not walk. Especially after what happened to her yesterday. Thinking back to it just made her shove it down deeper into herself. She was still pissed that she gave in so easily. She just tried to find a distraction.

"Yeah and make sure you hit as much of those little bastards as possible Iris."

Emily wasn't disturbed by what Luna just said. She thought she probably just liked to talk a little weird.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

They each hopped into Iris's vehicle, and Iris drove towards the fire department, sparing the girls of having to fight any monsters...

Iris eventually pulled up to the fire station, and as if it was a surprise, this building looked looted as well.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

As Iris stopped her car in front of the building she took her seat belt off and stepped out of her car. Iris looked closly at the front of the fire department. It looked looted, just like every other place in town. Reguardless, there was bound to be a few things inside. Hopfully clothing, maybe a fire axe or two. Iris started speaking to Luna and Emily, not directly looking at them, as she drew her sword out and began walking to the building.

" This place looks looted but I'm sure we can find a few things in here. "

Iris stopped talking and continued going towards the building, short sword drawn. Iris was hoping a fire truck was still here.

* Iris attempts to get inside the building. If able to get in she looks around and attempts to find a fire truck. *

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Emily not very surprised it looked like it was looted decided to tell the girls what David told her. This was probably the best time considering what was happening. Following Iris she said-

"Iris, I asked David about supplies. He told me a bunch of women are taking far too much then they need. We both think they are trying to lure us to them or something... Maybe we should try to find one and use her as a hostage."

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Luna followed closely behind Iris, short sword in one hand much like her sister. However, in addition to the sword, the brown-haired girl wielded her gun in the other hand, reflecting her preferred "combat style".

(Action: Follow Iris, sword and gun both out.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The building was not locked down in any way, as they easily went in through an entrance door.

The fire truck was there, intact, and there were various ropes and nozzles laying about, all seeming as if they go on the fire truck. Replacements, probably, for any gear they might need.

The room was dark, save for the little bit of light pouring in, and all was silent.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris was worried the entire bulding might be dark. The door was the only thing letting light inside the bulding. One thing that really worried Iris was that there could be something hiding inside the darkness. Iris turned to Luna and Emily to speak to them.

" Luna, Emily. There's a good chance something might be inside here, hiding and waiting for someone to stumble upon it. Should go in or find a building with better lighting? "

Iris stopped talking and waited for them to answer.

* Iris waiteds for Luna and Emily to answer. If they think its a good idea continue inside and search the fire truck. *

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

"Vermin are plenty regardless of where we may go... however the more well lit a place is, the more likely that rabble has looted the place... I leave the final decision to you sister..."

(Luna is indifferent.)

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Emily wasn't afraid of going in the dark, but she thought there wouldn't be much in this place anyhow. Why unnecessarily risk yourself when you don't think you're going to find anything?

"It's not the dark that I'm concerned about. It's that this place has probably already been looted. You got anything in mind that you want from this place that we couldn't find anywhere else? If not I think we should head somewhere else."

She was hoping they would get a chance to see the other women wondering around. Even if Luna and Iris dissaproved of her plan she thought it was the only thing that would work.

(She'll go in if Iris wants something that can only be here, if not then no she doesn't want to)

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Emily had some good points. This place was more then likly looted. Places like this are usually looted when disaster happens. Iris figured they should try some houses now. Still looking at the two girl Iris spoke.

" I guess Emily is right, besides it looks like its already been looted anyways. This place isn't worth our time. Lets try a few houses and see if we can find anything there."

Iris motioned the two girls to follow her as she went back to her car.

* Iris attempts to find a house that looks like its lighting isn't horrible. Iris checks how much gas her car has and how much longer her car can take them around. *

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

(Well, as RJ is offline, I'm heading to sleep for now. Assume Luna follows Iris into the car...)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Getting back inside the car, Iris drives once more across town, into the housing district, passing up a couple monsters along the way.

Pulling up, and putting the car in park, Iris and the others get out of the car in front of a house that doesn't look completely desecrated, but it was beginning to look impossible to find a single house that wasn't looted.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Pulling up infront of a house that didn't look as bad as most other houses Iris shut off her car engine and took her seatbelt off. When that was quickly finished Iris opened her car door. As she did so she said something to Luna and Emily. She spoke in a mostly serious and buisness like tone.

" This house doesn't seem as bad as the others. Lets try here... "

Iris got out of the car and drew her sword. She began walking towards the house...

* Iris attempts to get inside the house. *

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

"...Stay on guard either way... rodents have the tendency to appear when you least expect them to..."

As before, Luna had both weapons drawn and at the ready as she followed Iris into the house...

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Emily deciding now was a good time to take out her weapons had her sword in her right hand and her gun in her left. She followed Iris into the house

"Watch each others backs..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As the three walked inside the house, it was a seemingly normal house, mind the lack of people in it.

Before anything could be said, or investigation go underway, the group was surprised, as a tentacle wrapped itself around Iris's leg, and dragged her through the hallway from the living room, and into the bathroom. Many more supported it, as many tentacles emerged from the toilet, and held Iris directly in front of it, lifting her so that her ass was right above the opening.

As Emily and Luna were about to follow, many more tentacles appeared from the cupboard beneath the sink, the pipes breaking off, allowing several tentacles to try and assist the others, as they blocked Luna and Emily's path to Iris.