What's new

Reputation score
I've been trying to find a way to refight certain bosses, like Ideal, Manuve and Fess, but never found them again even though I've reached the True End, watch the Succubus' Sisters scenes in the Lost Woods and tried to find them in their respective area. None of them appeared which leaves me no choice, but fight at the Succubus House every single time. Where can I find them then?
Go back to the sisters' house in the Animal Forest and talk to them.

Zero0_Otaku

Reputation score
Where can I get the Reaper's Quill, so that I can unlock the Lust Reaper battle in the Succubus House?
-----
Also, I might also send a save file for those who wants almost 100% playthrough (Every single succubus' are in the Succubus House - only Lust Reaper remained unknown, most chests are open, all 3 Tales from Fess, Ideal & Manuve collected, etc...). It took me more than 10 hours to do this, it was fun!
Give me a (y) , I'll be on the lookout.
-----
In the meantime, I've been grinding Vigor/Stamina + Skill/Endurance/Dexterity/Spirit/Agility Fragments, so that I can get them all into 9999 Vigor/Stamina & 999 stats.
If you've been wondering where you can easily grind/farm them is at the Animal Forest > ???'s House for all these Fragments mentioned above. Fighting against Fess, Ideal and Manuve is time-consuming if you fight them in Normal or higher difficulty, but will guaranteed you all 3 items they wield if above Normal difficulty, instead fight Fess in Easy mode to instantly 1-hit K.O her with Chest element attacks which may not guaranteed any drops (from 0 to 3 drops).

Last edited:

DevilVanir

Reputation score
So I spent about 2 days searching the underbelly of the internet for a 100% complete save of this, and the best I could find was the one earlier in this thread that was missing a bunch of the scenes from the succubus house. So I dug around and found an RPG Maker save editor instead activated all the flags and added all the items and managed to create this save file, which has you locked in the succubus house, but with all scenes activated.

Basically if you want all the h-content and none of the gameplay, this is the save file to use. Enjoy.
How do I add this to my game?

Reputation score
Since a separate thread was never created for Cow Girl Ending, I'll post about it in this thread: Cow Girl Ending has now been released for Android.

Scp1234

Reputation score
Help! I'm playing in the 2.09 version in easy mode, i had beaten all three sisters and i can't fight the final boss, any solutions?

I have the full red book, every time i interact with the door it says it's locked, i dont know what to do anymore.

Attachments

Reputation score
Help! I'm playing in the 2.09 version in easy mode, i had beaten all three sisters and i can't fight the final boss, any solutions?

I have the full red book, every time i interact with the door it says it's locked, i dont know what to do anymore.
This is posted in the wrong thread, the thread for LustGrimm Again (the remake) is here: https://ulmf.org/threads/62studio-lustgrimm-again-rj323130.13998/

As for your question, go to Harmonia Town and head north. Enter the house on the left.