What's new

JonkoSlunko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ok after beating the slime boss, exploring the dark cave, going to the city with the desert, finding the oasis and checking every flower, nothing happens...anyone know what is missing?

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Ok after beating the slime boss, exploring the dark cave, going to the city with the desert, finding the oasis and checking every flower, nothing happens...anyone know what is missing?
Not sure if there are flags to be activated but; someone in the town mentions how there's a key that is buried in the desert. If you checked everything in the desert and are sure there's nothing left unturned, go to the church in the northeast part of that town with only women, and try to enter the basement in the top left corner. If you already picked up the key then you should be able to open it and continue.

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
The exact ammount of attacks you need to do of each element to unlock all orbs is 300. Each orb opened gives you permanent stat-ups.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
the legendary master event fills me with determination. XD

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I got to the blue haired castle succubus, can fight the one in the southern caves after her, but no idea after that

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So just as a head up the newest version, Ver. 1.16, is now up on the kitty site.

Galagasm

Lurker
Reputation score
Just started playing this game today and I really impressed myself with how far I got without any help and without understanding Japanese. But I'm really stuck right now. I managed to get the bridge fixed but the girl with the black hair and clothes is blocking my way up the ladder. She gave me something that looks like an envelope and I don't know what to do with it.There is also a place with pillars that looks like ruins, the dungeon ahead is called "(moonrunes)1F". There is a box blocking my way. Any help would be appreciated.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, there's the akunaki walkthrough and the one on .
Those are mostly, but not quite the same.

In this particular case, you need to go to the house in the woods then after events, the girl will be gone.

Mick2000

Reputation score
can't progress anywhere. help needed!
1. defeat the alraune but can't proceed due to the vine blocking the way
2. can't proceed to the mine north of succubus house due to a wooden box block the way
3. explored the cave with ghost lady, also got the every chest including the second floor block by wall
4. can't progress south of ハ一もニア town (town near sea) due to broken bridge
5. can't enter red riding hood house, it says it locked. but explored everything north the house and took all the chest
6. can't get to the ship east the town, it require some item but dunno what is it
7. haven't fight with any boss other than alraune
this is a very well game but quite frustrating because it's easy to lost or unable to progress

Last edited:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
1. that spot is part of a quest so you need the quest(see4) to access that spot
2. nothing to see there yet anyway
3. sounds like your done there for now
4. there's a house on the right side of the map north of the lap post(2nd dancer event) by the tent in the house you'll fine the guy who will fix the bridge he'll want you to get his honey from the tavern in town
5. you can't enter it till the final boss fight
6. you need to get past the broken bridge to find that item
7. you missed something in 3 then cause the second boss is in that cave. when exploring it did you equip the star item? it extends how far you can see in the dark.

Mick2000

Reputation score
4. there's a house on the right side of the map north of the lap post(2nd dancer event) by the tent in the house you'll fine the guy who will fix the bridge he'll want you to get his honey from the tavern in town
7. you missed something in 3 then cause the second boss is in that cave. when exploring it did you equip the star item? it extends how far you can see in the dark.
i know a bit about this guy that could fix the bridge, but the house is locked and i don't know why

i'm talking about the cave between the beginning house and succubus house, pretty sure i did explore every corner of it. where do i find this boss? first floor or second floor? also what kind of boss?

also what item you need to access the stone at center of the town?

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
i know a bit about this guy that could fix the bridge, but the house is locked and i don't know why
ok you need to clear the cave and see the event that gets you the paralyze skill

i'm talking about the cave between the beginning house and succubus house, pretty sure i did explore every corner of it. where do i find this boss? first floor or second floor? also what kind of boss?
yes I am aware on the first floor there's a doorway on the north wall, in that part of the cave you'll find 2 more doors. the door on the left leads to some items and a trap with a cowgirl that your probably not strong enough to beat yet. the door on the right will lead to the path to that leads to the boss room.

also what item you need to access the stone at center of the town?
it's in the blue chest just right of the oldman outside of the cave it's called 月明かりのお守り later on you can upgrade it to see farther

Mick2000

Reputation score
ok you need to clear the cave and see the event that gets you the paralyze skill
cleared the cave and beat the boss (the one that wear ribbon all over her body) and did got new skill from masked girl at beach when open a chest which is a trap
also trigger event about the 3rd page

Last edited:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
cleared the cave and beat the boss (the one that wear ribbon all over her body) and did got new skill from masked girl at beach when open a chest which is a trap
also trigger event about the 3rd page
the event about the 3rd page is clearing the cave

Mick2000

Reputation score
did fix the bridge and the black hair girl give me a letter, but to who i need to give this?
also that's it, i can't go to the area over the bridge there, can only talk to that girl