What's new

RPG Maker Lycan Echoes

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score
ECCI

What is in the game currently. This may be changed.

Animated Battles! Sick of games that don't have this!
All battles including boss battles will be fully animated.
Reflected Water for now. May make mirrors, later on.
Full Mouse Support
Crafting system (basic for the moment)
Nudity (only sprites for now)

What will not be in the game ever.

Illegal Art! You know what they are so don't ask!

Story

You wake up on a strange planet without knowing where you are or how you got there. You cant remember anything not even who you are.

Whats worse your naked alone, trapped in a hellish prison and with no memory of you being a werewolf you must fight to serve in a hellish unknown planet.

Its hot and you must first find clothes and build a weapon from the surroundings and you are being hunted unknown to you by an unknown enemy. They hunt form the shadows.

Your only friend maybe your only hope to unlock who you are. But are you welling to accept the concenquances of knowing.

The final game will be free.

Donations are not needed but welcomed! The money will be used to hire an artist to do my busts for the main characters and possibly character sheets if i get enough.

Thank you for looking!

I will update this with new versions once they come out. Usually in a day at most a week unless its a bad bug. In which that would be a day.

For patrons, should be given out at the first of each month. wait a month then it will be released to the public for free. Patron updates are given for free for those that paid for that month.

Screen Shots

Please check my Discord as I have Screen Shots posted on my discord channels for both paid and none paid versions.

Please join our discord channel, it is encouraged as money is being made. I want to hear for you.

Check it at our Patreon page!

Last edited:

Bloodyryss

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Yuko Servival ECCI for MV

EDIT: EDIT: Nevermind now it works ... dont know why ^^

Last edited:

Bloodyryss

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Yuko Servival ECCI for MV (download link been repaired sorry)

Nah After he changed it it didnt work too ... but now it works ... dont know why ...

OP
nightshad

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

=P please enjoy and post any issues you find :) and sorry for it being so large =.= I'm still learning how to export mv games still @_@ i tried doing one for web but i don't have a web-host yet :) I need a banner made for the main character Oo

Last edited:

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Any in game pictures perhaps? :)

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well dl work find but can't play it keep saying fail to load data/actors.json

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't know much about RPG Maker MV but it looks like the way you have packaged it is meant to be hosted on a web server, it will not run locally as its trying to do an XMLHttpRequest with the file protocol which is not supported so the actors.json will not load.

You will have to export it for local use for now if you do not have a host for your game.

Edit: Got it working on my local IIS for lols, you will need to make sure that whatever server you host it on allows for MIME types .json (application/json) and .ogg (audio/ogg)

Edit 2: Game starts lagging like crazy after leaving the jail cell area, not sure if that is just RPG maker MV being shit for making browser games and/or chrome struggling to run all that java-script when allot is going on.

Last edited:
OP
nightshad

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't know much about RPG Maker MV but it looks like the way you have packaged it is meant to be hosted on a web server, it will not run locally as its trying to do an XMLHttpRequest with the file protocol which is not supported so the actors.json will not load.

You will have to export it for local use for now if you do not have a host for your game.

Edit: Got it working on my local IIS for lols, you will need to make sure that whatever server you host it on allows for MIME types .json (application/json) and .ogg (audio/ogg)

Edit 2: Game starts lagging like crazy after leaving the jail cell area, not sure if that is just RPG maker MV being shit for making browser games and/or chrome struggling to run all that java-script when allot is going on.
YIKES Oo sounds like I have to re-export it as something other then Web which is wierd but alright ill see about getting it reuploaded :)

OP
nightshad

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Would recommend a single exe if you have that option. Seems to be the common approach to export MV games (I believe playboy adventures and chronicles of leridia do this).
how do i do that Oo? i would LOVE to be able to!! I went under export options and I do not see that option but if you saying it can then im blind ><

keith3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how do i do that Oo? i would LOVE to be able to!! I went under export options and I do not see that option but if you saying it can then im blind ><
Unfortunately I don't make RPG Maker games, but my best recommendation is to PM one of the authors of the games.

They may just be wrapping it around an Engima Virtual Box though:

OP
nightshad

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Unfortunately I don't make RPG Maker games, but my best recommendation is to PM one of the authors of the games.

They may just be wrapping it around an Engima Virtual Box though:
i got it working ^.^ thank you so much! new file been uploaded :)

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Yuko for MV New EXE has been uploaded!

Hello, excuse me, i just wanna post some game-breaking bug i have found.
If you actually didn't interact with the exit gate on the south before defeating the warden rat boss in a room with treasures, the gatekeeper rat will still be left at the way, blocking and preventing you from advancing.

I'm sorry if this bug has been reported and maybe already taken care of.

Oh, and there's problem with passability in the map where Heroine comment about seeing a city which pretty much stop the game short.

Last edited:
OP
nightshad

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello, excuse me, i just wanna post some game-breaking bug i have found.
If you actually didn't interact with the exit gate on the south before defeating the warden rat boss in a room with treasures, the gatekeeper rat will still be left at the way, blocking and preventing you from advancing.

I'm sorry if this bug has been reported and maybe already taken care of.

Oh, and there's problem with passability in the map where Heroine comment about seeing a city which pretty much stop the game short.
O_O"""""" that is something that i need to fix :eek:

hmm im not even sure how to even fix that Oo

thats odd Oo you shouldn't be able to open the treasure room till you kill the warden Oo ill go take a look :)

yeah im back >< uggg forgot to put a road block some where @_@ unrelated to the bug.

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

O_O"""""" that is something that i need to fix :eek:

hmm im not even sure how to even fix that Oo

thats odd Oo you shouldn't be able to open the treasure room till you kill the warden Oo ill go take a look :)

yeah im back >< uggg forgot to put a road block some where @_@ unrelated to the bug.
Ah, you're actually right. The game-breaking bug is when you push that green button in the treasure room before interacting with the south jail gate. Sorry for the misinformation. :eek:

One way i can think to solve this is to give additional event page to the gatekeeper rat character that makes him disappear (or became passable, or moved aside) with the same variable trigger that let the south gate open. By that way, the blocking rat will always disappears when you pushed the button.

OP
nightshad

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, you're actually right. The game-breaking bug is when you push that green button in the treasure room before interacting with the south jail gate. Sorry for the misinformation. :eek:

One way i can think to solve this is to give additional event page to the gatekeeper rat character that makes him disappear (or became passable, or moved aside) with the same variable trigger that let the south gate open. By that way, the blocking rat will always disappears when you pushed the button.
Hmmmm you know that could actually work :eek: Ill check it out when i get up tomm :) hopefully wont be a big taske to do then ill re-upload another version :)
thank you for helping ;)

unless i already fixed it o.o???? i wont know till someone tests it ><

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Found a game breaking bug. After you exit the map where you obtain the smelly rag armor, if you try to return to it you end up on an unfinished map, which leads to another unfinished map (dead end), and the game crashes when you try to exit that one.

Couple other things that seemed odd. Rat mages do more melee damage that rat soldiers. Seems a bit off. Rats hoard treasure that you can't take? If you don't want to player to take it/sort through it for gear, it might make more sense for their 'treasure' to be trash, these are rats after all. Also... a treasure room in a prison?

OP
nightshad

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Found a game breaking bug. After you exit the map where you obtain the smelly rag armor, if you try to return to it you end up on an unfinished map, which leads to another unfinished map (dead end), and the game crashes when you try to exit that one.

Couple other things that seemed odd. Rat mages do more melee damage that rat soldiers. Seems a bit off. Rats hoard treasure that you can't take? If you don't want to player to take it/sort through it for gear, it might make more sense for their 'treasure' to be trash, these are rats after all. Also... a treasure room in a prison?
hmm i thought i fixed that with Dev Sprites stoping players for going to the unfinished area. Ill look into that. Thank you Raska :)

First major update for my patrons :) The 3$ is WORTH IT! (Hopefully hahaha)

Last edited:
OP
nightshad

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ummm thank you :eek: kindly :)

No Idea what is going on but I'm afraid people lost interest...

Last edited: