What's new

RPG [M.W.O.史書編纂所] Muddled World Orchestra Fragment 1, 2, and 3 (RJ128435, RJ142767, RJ162080)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is an free multipart RPG made using VX. The author has just recently released version 1.00 of fragment 3.

You can find all DL links for all 3 of the games at the authors blog -> ashiromurakumo.blog103.fc2.com <

direct download links for fragment 3:
> 4shared.com/zip/9ascfnZ1/_Ver0100.html <- main link, free but requires registration before downloading
> www1.axfc.net/uploader/B/so/110894 <- slower mirror, you need to enter mwo_fragment3 as password into the top field and the captcha into the bottom one.

and the audio archive:
> 4shared.com/zip/kX4PTo2w/Audio.html <
> www1.axfc.net/uploader/K/so/132704 <- password is mwo_audio

The same audio files are used for all 3 of the fragments, so you only need to download it once. Simply extract the files into the game folder, it should look like this
> i.imgur.com/Q9hP3.jpg <
when you're done. If the archive is missing files or you get an error despite doing this = the archive is corrupt or didn't download properly, re-download it, extract and try again.

(I can't post links yet lol)

Has anyone gotten any list over events on the 3rd game, and also the game clear passwords from previous games which you can input on the later games?

Last edited by a moderator:

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Muddled World Orchestra

i managed to get a lot of scenes by doing all jobs FLAWLESSLY several times. then there are the usual lose-the-fight-scenes.
but i am still missing a few.
currently playing newgame+ but its a pain in the ass to get her lewd stat (?) high.

as for the passwords:

check muddled world orchestra II faq and walkthrough posted in Moonchaos' signature.

Last edited:

specnaz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can you please throw save to Muddled World Orchestra
version 1.00 of fragment 3, where there is no bridge podzemee

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can anyone post necessary links? I'm really inept with downloading from Jap blogs.

mikshe

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Am i stupid or premium account only d/l?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Am i stupid or premium account only d/l?
It's not premium, just sign up for free and then you can download it pretty fast.

Also, this game is detailed as hell, I'm barely out of the first town and I've spent 2 hours wandering about

leked2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is their a dl link for this game

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is their a dl link for this game

The very first link on this page, you need to download the audio separately , which is the very next link

mikshe

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's not premium, just sign up for free and then you can download it pretty fast.

Also, this game is detailed as hell, I'm barely out of the first town and I've spent 2 hours wandering about
Dunno, it keeps saying that file aviable only for premium members. Anyone able to upload on mediafire please?

Edit: nvm found mirror, silly me.

Last edited:

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

What's the game's story? Any screenshots?
I'm not sure about the other two since I haven't played them yet. The first involves you being a mage for some castle with a king and 3 daughters (or maybe one is a queen). They pretty much order the mage to menial tasks like getting a cat to spit a furball and is not appreciated. So she finds a spell to remove some crest or birthmark on the princess. You have to go around collecting the ingredients for this spell. Also there are side quests that show up as memos in your room where you talk to the person who gave you the memo and do something for them.

The battle system is the basic rpg system. All the enemies can rape you. They have 3 categories of moves. One is the normal attack or other versions of it that basically do damage to your hp. Another is a status affect that involves a sexual action such as cumming on your face or rubbing you with a tentacle. These lower your stats. The third rips your clothes and after its all gone, they knock you down which leads to an automatic lose in that battle. There are items to make this easier like the insta-death potion that kills yourself.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

What's the game's story? Any screenshots?
There's 3 fragments, and 2nd and 3rd I believe have multiple endings.

1st: I think what gamefreak said is about it.

2nd: After the event of 1st fragment, the princess seek out the alchemist (you'll play as him most of the time) and he has to attempt alchemic combinations to return her mark to her.
Endings seem to include:
One where she ends up corrupted by demon into sex-addict, and the alchemist decide to take responsibility by watching over her.
Another where her mark return and they simply part way like that.
Another where she fall in love with him and come back to live with him
And one where they found the mage in 1st one, punish her for her misdeeds and they all go back to the castle. The princess is still tsundere for the alchemist and he basically do researchs on alchemy/magic with the mage.
3rd: I haven't played much of it. But basically you play the succubus boss from 2nd fragment who planned to take a ship somewhere, but after hearing the 1st class ticket is 100,000 she ran off to find money (without hearing that 2nd is only 10,000 and 3rd class is 2000)
After that it's just finding different jobs in town (like cleaning trash in sewer, waitress at a restaurant, etc)

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Actually,in fragment 3 that ex-devil is searching for that werewolf alchemist because she basically fell in love with him(actually she mentiones liking his potent body fluids,and can't forget his scent...),so after her minions rebel against her she changes into a human form to avoid detection(using a secret skill of hers),but drains all of her power during the years,and stays stuck being a human(she does not mind it though)...

Well working for a ticket is the rest of it,since she traced Bason's(that alchemist) scent in that harbor town...
In the end she finds out that she had been working like an idiot for a ship ticket because it was a ticket for a luxury liner...and she goes all DOH at the end...(well i won't write down the whole ending as that would be a spoiler)...

Well that said i like MWO games because of their difficulty...i enjoyed playing them on hard,as it really makes some boss fights challenging but at the same time fun...

specnaz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

please throw off saving traversed game Muddled World Orchestra fragment 3 version 1.00

mikshe

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have problems with agth. It works fine with Fragment 3 but not able to hook up 1st or 2nd... Has anyone solution for that?

specnaz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, then you can please throw off saving traversed game Muddled World Orchestra fragment 2, and where the maintenance is for the girl and not the wolf

Pinolo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I re-ask It here.
Anyone know if there is pregnant after you get raped a lot (With spiders)? I think I'm wasting time.:p

Also:
I'm stuck. I'm gone in the sewer(I suppose) and reached the last floor. There isn't a passage or a bridge to go form the other site of the water. How can I continue?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hey guys, need a bit of help. i downloaded the first muddled world ochestra and audio file. i extracted the audio file but im still getting error missing audio file and filepath. i can't read jap but it does have instructions on the website. any one know what im suppose to do?

edit: scratch that, i looked inside the audio folder and found only a me.bin and se.bin. any idea whats going on?

Last edited:

specnaz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how to pass a cave, where to find a passage through the river where there is no bridge

OP
C

Coo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

edited the first post with some links for people having problem getting the game.

and yeah

fragment 1- court magician girl lays a curse on the princess and makes her royal mark vanish
fragment 2- wolf guy is asked by the princess to cure the curse
fragment 3- cast from the first two fragments embark on a journey overseas, the succubus boss from frag2 turns into a human to chase after the wolf guy

Status
Not open for further replies.