What's new

Madhouse: Proof of concept

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Since we restarted DTTs, I've been considering on running my own. In doing that, I came upon an idea that seems interesting to me. I'm posting it here because it bears some resemblance to DTT. Of course, if there's enough interest in multiple games, this might end up requiring it's own sub-board. This is just first draft and suggestions(and possibly a better name, since I'm not very good at names) are welcome.

Roles and victory conditions:
Fool: Wins by being lynched
Selfish girl: wins by surviving until there are no more fools.
Note that the winning conditions are individual and therefore everyone is in her own side only

Rules: Each day one girl MUST be lynched. Each night the fool who got most votes without being lynched dies. The game ends when either there are no more fools(victory for any surviving selfish girls and any fool who got lynched) or two(number should be increased for large games) fools have been lynched(victory for any lynched fools),

Note: As is, there must be more selfish girls than fools and there should be minimum of seven players.

Thoughts? Volunteers for test run(minimum of seven will be required)?

Last edited:

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Madhouse: Proof of concept

Interesting take on DTT - but, just to offer some insight, DTT is based on a non-hentai game called "Mafia". Looking into that game may offer insight on how best to modify DTT.

But as for this concept - I'll offer to take part in a test run. The only question I have is if PM's are allowed.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

PMs are definitely allowed. Part of the fun is that you can't trust anyone and I think the possibility of private communications enhances that.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

So everyone is a Fool. Except for one person who is a selfish girl?

Correct?

How would you break voting ties?

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

So everyone is a Fool. Except for one person who is a selfish girl?

Correct?

How would you break voting ties?
No. There are multiple fools and multiple selfish girls and there are more selfish girls than there are fools.

As long as we start with odd number of players, I'm going to require majority, as there will also be an odd number of votes.

EDIT: Fixed the original post. Hope it's clearer now.