What's new

Magical Castle Repure Aria 2 help?

Anowon

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So, yeah, need a bit of help. Just beat the boss on the bridge that jumps around, tries to hit you with a scarf, and then starts making explosions, and when you beat her, someone else blows up the bridge. Then there's a flashback(?) section where you only have the useless form and can transform for 3 seconds, got through that, at a loss for where to go next. Have been searching for hours, have 5 keys, talked to everyone I've found, but can't find a new area. Anybody know?

Or just post a save at the gallery, I don't even care at this point.

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm a bit late to reply and you probably realized the obvious by now but just in case you didn't, the Repure Aria 2 isn't finished yet. What you were playing is just a demo. Unless you are talking about Rimuririmu but i don't remember an exploding bridge there. I could be wrong tho since it's been a while.

Anyway, all of those games have pretty good gameplay but i don't understand why would anyone want a save to the gallery to only watch the scenes. Sure, they are integrated into the gameplay nicely and the artstyle is really beautiful in my opinion, but the animations are like 3 frames looped, it's not some fap masterpiece. It's better to just experience the game, especially since it's a rarity to have an H-game that isn't just a scene collector or yet another RPG.

Sitas

Reputation score
Yes, the room after the bossfight against Atomicia is the last room of the demo.
If you go through the door at the top, you will be teleported back to the beginning, but keep all the items and contracts you've collected so far.
The full game will be released in about 3 months.

MUSTYredneck01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I could actually use some help as well, since the original thread seems to be MIA. I can't figure out where the alternate route to the castle is after you beat the succubus boss.