What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ yaminabedaiichikantai ] [ 闇鍋第一艦隊 ] Magical Girls Clara & Suuya ~The Fallen Tentacle Seedbeds~ / 魔法少女クララとスーヤ RE197788 RJ197788

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Magical Girls Clara & Suuya ~The Fallen Tentacle Seedbeds~/魔法少女クララとスーヤ ~触手に嬲られ苗床に堕ちたふたり~

Game Type/Engine:
RPG Action/Adventure/Dungeon-y crawler-y???, RPGMaker VX(Ace?)

Summary:
The game has a generic fantasy story - Evil monsters/demons, take over the world for the most part, kill off all the human men and enslave the women for breeding, but another entity gives some girls the power to fight back, or something along those lines. Whatever, not important. You go around trying to set things right obviously

Features:
Open world
Combat rape w/Cloth destruction
Now this sounds awesome:
"Hostage" system - one of the two heroines can get captured, and has to be rescued. Failing to do so will result in further punishment, and their max MP being reduced

Fetishes:
Monster (Tentacles, Orcs, Spiders, presumably other staples like slimes and such)
Bondage

Links:
Eng

JP

Pics:

Downloads:

Last edited by a moderator:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Magical Girls Clara & Suuya ~The Fallen Tentacle Seedbeds~ (RJ197788)

It's THAT author, so I don't expect much content, especially since it seem he just recycle much of the system as before.

Or to put it as my first kneejerk thought went: "Same shit, different bitches"

OP
Jesus

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well fuck, I just had a look through and saw they've made like 5 games between now and the one I most recently remember.
I played the demo quite a bit more, and it seems the CR is limited solely to tentacles which are summoned by any enemy. I imagine most of the CG will be from those punishment scenes. This is a shame, the same system with more content would be exactly what the RPGMaker scene needs imo. Well it's definitely a spin on the whole GoR thing.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Or to put it as my first kneejerk thought went: "Same shit, different bitches"
This circle has dashed my hopes enough times by now that I dare not raise them again.

GameMaster0000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

They repeat this shit because it is sold very well, I don't know how Japanese like this system.

They best game is their first game "Melvy".

D-D

Reputation score

The mechanics are good but repeatedly using the same old thing gets... old. Definitely needs some new ideas and improvement.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

why can't there be ppl more like enofiku or the guy who made princess sacrifice... Speaking of that, any more of a new game or something from the maker of PS?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Their last few games didn't sell very well, so I can see why they would want to return to a known formula that worked.

The author of Princess Sacrifice seems to have disappeared. His blog hasn't been updated in years. I thought he had a pixiv account, but I can't seem to find it anymore. The sequel is probably not going to happen.

Bryanis

Reputation score

The idea of possibly losing one character, having her captured, and the rest of the team having a time limit to save her (here before she's raped so much she broke), is in itself something that open a lot of possibilities.

It's just that with this circle that the only point of the game(s), and it's not well done.

Too bad, because you rarely see this idea in game.

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

tried the demo... the author keeps getting lazy and lazy... even the tentacles are low-tech(just look at them and then at the characters...) and put there to make something "new" on a stale game.

OP
Jesus

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Up on Nyaa

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was getting geared up to do my usual rant about this circle as soon as I noticed that they threw out yet another game, but it looks like most of you already echoed my sentiments. Thanks, guys.

My favorite of theirs is still Kunoichi Ayame or Gunslinger Tina, but they just won't go back to that type of game for some reason (and the latter has easily sold the most copies of their entire library). I swear their art's getting worse and worse as time goes on, too. I think I'm just repeating what I said in one of their more recent game's threads, though, so I'll stop here. Sheesh. Repeatedly dashed hopes, indeed.

Edit: I was doing a quick run through the game when I noticed that they basically ripped off parts of Star Ocean 3's battle theme for the slime boss. That brings back some memories.

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He learned from his previous mistakes.
In the previous bug bugi when the 2 person was taken.
You could not save them because the additional area did not dive at the beginning.

OP
Jesus

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I played through most of it, I thought it was actually alright. Give the same game to a circle with a more dedicated artist and there's something great in there

xxitachixx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't figure out what to do with some some potion-looking items, like something to do with the stats. Can't use them in battle, would appreciate a little help :3

OP
Jesus

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I can't figure out what to do with some some potion-looking items, like something to do with the stats. Can't use them in battle, would appreciate a little help :3
Outside of battles, navigate to the far-right tab in the inventory menu. The first item there lets you upgrade each girl's stats. The one to its right will let you downgrade their stats, though I'm not sure if it'll refund you with that potion to use on the other girl or anything, and I'm not sure if it consumes potions its self. You can buy more from the cat at home anyway
Also in that list is a book that lets you adjust how long it takes for torture scenes to activate when a girl is captured, and the "communication crystal" which lets you view additional scenes when a girl is captured.

The one problem I have with the whole capture mechanic, is there's nothing actually slowing you down from rescuing the captured girl. There are the battles if you stumble into a mob in the tower, but time doesn't actually pass as far as I can tell.

xxitachixx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Outside of battles, navigate to the far-right tab in the inventory menu. The first item there lets you upgrade each girl's stats. The one to its right will let you downgrade their stats, though I'm not sure if it'll refund you with that potion to use on the other girl or anything, and I'm not sure if it consumes potions its self. You can buy more from the cat at home anyway
Also in that list is a book that lets you adjust how long it takes for torture scenes to activate when a girl is captured, and the "communication crystal" which lets you view additional scenes when a girl is captured.

The one problem I have with the whole capture mechanic, is there's nothing actually slowing you down from rescuing the captured girl. There are the battles if you stumble into a mob in the tower, but time doesn't actually pass as far as I can tell.
Thanks Jesus! I knew you'd be there for me in my time of need! :p

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I played through most of it, I thought it was actually alright. Give the same game to a circle with a more dedicated artist and there's something great in there
Have you played any of their recent games? They've pumped out what's basically the exact same game three times in six months now, and they've also released a couple of other titles in that same amount of time (i.e. five games in six months' time). None of them have been particularly impressive and mostly come off as lazy, at least to me; they're serviceable, but not much else. I assume they're not difficult or expensive to produce, either, as the few hundred sales each of them has been getting after the first somehow sold almost 3,000 (still a little sore over buying that one out of faith and feeling like it wasn't worth the price) is evidently enough for them to want to continue the trend. I just hope they make a game that's more like one of their older ones eventually.

OP
Jesus

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Have you played any of their recent games? They've pumped out what's basically the exact same game three times in six months now, and they've also released a couple of other titles in that same amount of time (i.e. five games in six months' time). None of them have been particularly impressive and mostly come off as lazy, at least to me; they're serviceable, but not much else. I assume they're not difficult or expensive to produce, either, as the few hundred sales each of them has been getting after the first somehow sold almost 3,000 (still a little sore over buying that one out of faith and feeling like it wasn't worth the price) is evidently enough for them to want to continue the trend. I just hope they make a game that's more like one of their older ones eventually.
I haven't, the only other game of theirs I played is the second, "Lady knight Melvy", which iirc was even lighter on content - the big difference that made it better imo is combat rape with different CGs depending on the enemy. This style, as a platform, is fine though - if it had such variety in CR art in addition to the per-boss torture scenes and generic captured scenes it'd already be much better. Another thing that annoys me gameplay wise though is the fact you don't actually have to fight a single enemy other than the bosses to progress. The mobs don't chase you, don't aggro, and are easy to avoid. You can get enough gold and upgrade items to get by just from the random loot scattered about, which to make it even worse, respawn upon re-entering the level. But anyway, I hope they're churning out these relatively trashy games so they're financially secure enough to work on a bigger project.