What's new

Mahou Shoujo Elena

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Found this little release today, something with tentacles that isn't Pixy for once. DLed, found it to my liking, decided to share.

Story seems to be your usual "girl meets monsters raping other girls, gains Magical Girl powers but gets raped regardless" type of deal. Still, the action is good. Contents are tentacle-heavy with lots of cum, monsters, distortion and inflation. The last scene also features the main character's mom as secondary rapebait.

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: Mahou Shoujo Elina

Posted the same thing as me, though I'll delete mine as yours has the name.

EDIT: OH THIS! I've got the CG set for the game this was based on if anyone wants me to upload it. It'll have to be done on Sunday though because I'm out on Saturday.

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

That's a good one, is it a recently started series or have they already done more?

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

It's a new series, most likely about a week old.

Reputation score

so let me get this straight... she kills every tentacle when she orgasm's... that's shit, i want to see her get turned into that tentacle monsters bitch and be forced to repeatedly give birth to it's babies!!! now it can't make her cum without getting exploded.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Guess they have to have some way to defeat the monsters...kinda like how the little ninja dude always stepped in and saved the main chick in La Blue Girl. This girl don't have that so they have to do something else. But yeah...I agree...tho I'd still prefer it to end well for her at the end.

BlueGenome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Posted the same thing as me, though I'll delete mine as yours has the name.

EDIT: OH THIS! I've got the CG set for the game this was based on if anyone wants me to upload it. It'll have to be done on Sunday though because I'm out on Saturday.
A CG set would be awesome. I assume the game is of the same name?

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

the CG set for Mahou Shoujo Elena.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Well we'll probably see more of what's in the set once they release more episodes.

CT1284

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I recently watched the first episode of this.
It was very good, better than I expected.
Can't wait for more ep:D

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Any word of a second episode yet? While searching for a new download for episode 1 I've seen some non-download sites mention a second episode but I've yet to find one.

frzangel

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Any word of a second episode yet? While searching for a new download for episode 1 I've seen some non-download sites mention a second episode but I've yet to find one.
I haven't found any information about part 2 on DLsite nor their homepage. And I don't think it will be released in this half of 2012 due to the fact that their latest game was released two days ago:

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ordin-soft has now announced ep2 on their site, dated to come out 13th next month.

took a damn long time for it to come out but atleast they didnt drop the series after the first ep. :p

frzangel

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ordin-soft has now announced ep2 on their site, dated to come out 13th next month.

took a damn long time for it to come out but atleast they didnt drop the series after the first ep. :p
Good info, thanks! This is probably my favorite tentacle themed H-anime.

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

First episode was ok but not as hardcore as the game. The game is was one of the most hardcore next to the old Mahou Shoujo AI stuff. Hopefully episode 2 stays closer to the game heh.

frzangel

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

First episode was ok but not as hardcore as the game. The game is was one of the most hardcore next to the old Mahou Shoujo AI stuff. Hopefully episode 2 stays closer to the game heh.
OMG, I've just re-watched the game CGs... True the anime isn't as HC as the game. Didn't remember that was so hard. But I'd recall the Zanjibaru game by Amolphas which falls in the same category imo.