What's new

Main Fields

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Main Fields

Jonathan took some of Vewla's bags and set out, helping her carry her belongings. "Well, you're welcome." He set out towards Building A, guiding the girl around the campus. The barrage of questions suprised him, and he waited for Vewla to exhaust her ammo, wondering how she managed to get all of those out in one breath. "Hey... One question at a time, ok? I'm new here, so I don't know much either... But I'll tell you what I know on the way."

((Moving to A Building thread.))

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Main Fields

A suitcase drops to the ground as a man with a Hawaiian shirt, sandals, and shades glances around the area. He smells of cigarettes and alcohol. "Oh boy. I'm back at my job. I guess it's time to pretend to do work again..." Ripping his shirt off in a flamboyant fashion, A blue jumpsuit reveals itself. From his pocket, the man pulls out a nametag and takes the time to properly clip it onto his uniform. "Matthew Goldman: Gosmer Falls Border School custodial staff.The ONLY custodial staff, you goddamn nametag."

Turning his attention back to his suitcase, Matt rests it on its side and opens it. Handguns, SMGs, and compact rifles litter the leather, but is pushed aside as he digs into a pocket from within the case. Finding what he wanted, he slams the suitcase shut and began the preparations. The legs are propped up, then the tube is cleaned. In a quick minute, the fireworks launcher is ready for use.

"Three cheers for Matt! Hip hip..." The first firework is loaded in. "Hooray!" and launched.
"Hip hip... Hooray!"
"Hip hip... Hooray!"

Even at day time, Matt's fireworks display somehow illuminates the sky, covering the entire school with flashing colors.

"Aaaaaaaand back to work..." He drags the suitcase behind him as he makes his way to the shed, grabs the lawnmower, and cuts the grass.