What's new

RPG WolfRPG Loli [maitora] 赤ずきんちゃんと不思議な洞窟

Bobtheme

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello. If there are any lurkers looking for a new save file since the game was updated to 8.30, here it is.

Inspect the bookshelf in the house to reach the gallery room. If you inspect the wooden door inside the gallery room, you will find a portal that leads to the other half of the gallery.

I believe I should have totally legitimately unlocked everything, but I'm a little confused because from depicts a scene on the very left that I haven't found in-game. If you have seen this scene in-game and know how to reach it, please advise.
Save doesn't work/load. Gets overwritten as SaveData06.sav.anotherGame

Reputation score
Do not post underage content.
7.06: Polluted Bug
7.17: Bug Boss H in the Deep Territory (Tink's place behind the gallery) was turned into an animation, Spider's H-scene (presumably the game over scene?)
8.27: Tentacle dude, Rock Bug, Roper game over scenes

The change log doesn't go back any further than 6.70, but I suspect there weren't many changes to the H scenes before that point.
Just for the sake of sharing -- while not explicitly listed, it appears versions 8.29 to 8.26 are still available if you manually visit their URLs like this: Mod edit - Link removed due to underage content

Also, quite conveniently, the save I posted actually works with 8.26b, too.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem that the older versions are still on the site. The old art before 7.06 and 7.17 could potentially be lost...

Last edited by a moderator:

prevertedaccount

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just for the sake of sharing -- while not explicitly listed, it appears versions 8.29 to 8.26 are still available if you manually visit their URLs like this: Mod edit - Link removed due to underage content

Also, quite conveniently, the save I posted actually works with 8.26b, too.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem that the older versions are still on the site. The old art before 7.06 and 7.17 could potentially be lost...
It would be, if a degenerate like me wasnt downloading various versions and not deleting them. I have 7.04 and 8.01. Though i don't think your missing out to be honest.

Last edited by a moderator:

LenR4Lee

Reputation score
Do anyone have a full save of the latest version?
I need it urgently

Reputation score
For those curious, the next update has been tentatively scheduled for March 8th, and should add a new section to the Deep area based around the mushrooms.

The creator keeps complaining about "new ideas they had that they absolutely had to put in," so there's a good chance this could be a rather bulky one.