What's new

ACT [ Maken Ansala ] さきゅばすの日記 / Succubus Affection

bluna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New OP courtesy of : domigera

(demo available here)

Currently japanese-only. An english translation is been considered by the dev for future updates.

Gameplay :
This is a pixel-style 2D platformer game, with action RPG elements. It is set in a fantasy world, populated mainly by various monstergirls. You play as the sole male human character living in a house of monstergirls.
Like many other action RPG there's ressource gathering & fighting, but with the addition of sex during the later part : monstergirls can perform actions to either seduce you or grab you into sex, potentially leading to heavy damage if you cum during it. To avoid that, you can masturbate to empty your load before that, giving you more time to free yourself from their grasp.
Likewise, you too can beat your opponent into submission, so you can have sex with them, and potentially recruit them as your ally once you fulfill all conditions. Ally will give you bonus stats and satisfy all your sexual needs whenever you want.
Note : Currently no screen options whatsoever. May lead to game windows too big for your screen.

there's 4 difficulty options :
- easy : 1.5 modifier to damage dealt, 0.5 modifier to damage recieved
- normal (selected by default) : no modifiers
- hard : 0.8 modifier to damage dealt, 1.5 modifier to damage recieved
- affection : 0.75 modifier to damage dealt, 2.0 modifier to damage recieved
(not sure if there are any additional effect from those)

Controls by default (not compatible with joysticks) :
- confirm / attack : A (Enter also work for confirmations)
- cancel / masturbate : S (ESC also work for cancel)
- Up
- Down
- Left
- Right
- Jump : Space
- evasion / shield :L.Shift
- investigate : R.Ctrl (can also be done with Up)
- Menu : C
- skill 1 : D
- skill 2 : F
- skill 3 : Q
- skill 4 : E
- skill 5 : R
- skill 6 : T
- skill 7 : 1
- skill 8 : 2
- skill 9 : 3
- skill 10 : 4
- Alt+Enter : fullscreen

others :
- can double jump
- jump + down to jump down through certain platform
- press left or right twice in a row to dash (consume blue meter, like shield)

Story :
There are the women who combine the characteristics of demons and humans
In the world where "monstergirls" lives, they lived and built civilizations in various places along with nature

There was one succubus
Her name is "Iris"
An adventurer traveling around the world exploring history, nature, and relics

One paragraph of a long adventure journey

Iris decides to take a vacation after a long absence
On vacation, Iris leaves the city where she was based and rents a house in a small village nearby

So Iris enjoyed the flow of time when studying old books and rare plants brought back and interacting with friends in the city

One rainy day, Iris & her friend Riagna on the way back from the city found a basket in the shade near the village

It was a human baby boy
Humans are very rare beings that are said to have died long ago
"Human ... why is this place ..."
"If we leave it here, he'll die ... what to do?"
"That's decided."
"Well ... that's right."

Iris decided to pick up and raise the baby

Ten years have passed since then

The baby, who was small enough to fit in a basket, has now grown into a lively, active and kind boy

He became a small brother to Iris, a very close friend of the village think of everyone like a family
Of course, the whole village & Iris are wrapped in happiness

today
The boy promised to go with Riagna to the forest behind the village to collect mushrooms

Lianya is here, waiting outside the house
"Good morning ~"
"See you later"

At that time, no one knew that erotic events were about to begin

May feature loli, or at least small-size creatures. Protag may also be a shota. Be careful of what you post!
Feature various monstergirls, including slime girls, plant girls, succubus, imps, etc.
Both protag & enemies can be dominant or submissive, depending on the battle outcome : assumed to be non-consensual (at least for the boy being defeated).
Might feature (non blood-related) incestual relationship.

How to translate your game (Unofficial)

Installation

The plugin can be installed in following ways:

Standalone Installation (ReiPatcher)

REQUIRES: Nothing, ReiPatcher is provided by this download.

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: Using this method is a certain way to get the plugin working in most Unity games with two simple clicks. Do note that if one of the supported Plugin Managers is used, this installation method should be avoided as it will cause problems.

1. Read the VERY IMPORTANT NOTE above.
  2. Download XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher-{VERSION}.zip from .
  3. Extract directly into the game directory, such that "SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe" is placed alongside other exe files.
  4. Execute "SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe". This will setup up ReiPatcher correctly.
  5. Execute the shortcut {GameExeName} (Patch and Run).lnk that was created besides existing executables. This will patch and launch the game.
  6. From now on you can launch the game from the {GameExeName}.exe instead.
  7. Due to various considerations, not all text hooks are enabled by default, so if you find that the game or parts of the game are not being properly translated it may be worth going into the configuration file and enable some of the disabled text frameworks! The configuration file is created when the game is launched.

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Looks like that page is yet another Japanese patreon so they'll get money this time around. Here's hoping the new guy can at least keep up with Zel. He might want to finish FOBS soon if he's going to be doing multiple projects now.

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I wish this dude made a game with a female protag, his pixel work is so good :(
if he does make a game with a female protagonist then i'm gonna guess that he will make the female rape them and not them raping her

But yeah i hope I can try this game out soon. All we can do is wait and the wait will be worth it

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
if he does make a game with a female protagonist then i'm gonna guess that he will make the female rape them and not them raping her
I direct you to Zell's past project:
Granted, this is futa, but zell is very inclined to reverse rape meaning it'd probably turn out as you stated if he ever made a game with a female protagonist.

Last edited:

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I can already see him making a female reverse raping many male monsters already.
Also already played that game and it was a good one.

OP
bluna

bluna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

They've been posting a couple updates. The battle action look much more over the top and dynamic. It also looks like you can bone your partner musume whenever you want as well. The animations look really clean; the"dripping" animations for after you spray them outside or inside seem to animate independently of the musume's movement animations. Now if only we can get a demo soon...

Kaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

They've been posting a couple updates. The battle action look much more over the top and dynamic. It also looks like you can bone your partner musume whenever you want as well. The animations look really clean; the"dripping" animations for after you spray them outside or inside seem to animate independently of the musume's movement animations. Now if only we can get a demo soon...
Looks amazing. Wouldn't even be mad if he discontinued FOBS for this.

CheckMy4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The battle action look much more over the top and dynamic. It also looks like you can bone your partner musume whenever you want as well.
Honestly this is a bit worrisome. I'm all for good gameplay but making it too complicated just makes it chaotic.
Edit: Alright let me rephrase it. If the programmer knows a bit of gamedesign then I have nothing to worry about. But some games usually tend to have to many skills/combos/blabla many of them being useless or having the same results. The number of buttons isn't really the problem.

Last edited:

Galoga

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It also looks like you can bone your partner musume whenever you want as well.
Best. Feature. Ever.

Honestly this is a bit worrisome. I'm all for good gameplay but making it too complicated just makes it chaotic.
Yeah, that's a lot of buttons to press, then again, there are lots of games with more buttons, guess we'll just have to adapt to it.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Honestly, FOBS could probably be played with an NES controller and this new one looks like it could be played with an SNES controller. I don't think it's that much more complicated.

OP
bluna

bluna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Jesus guys it's a hentai game how complicated do you think it will get; it's not dark souls. The most complicated it's probably going to get is up/down//left/right and (Z)/attack

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is the dark souls of hentai game. Step aside, Demon's Sperm, you have a new contender.

Icychocobo

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh, goodness. The combos in that second GIF make me think this game could get rather CUHRAYZEE. And that is something I approve of. Greatly. As long as we don't get absolutely ludicrous enemies. Or really awful grinding of some fashion.

OP
bluna

bluna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Event system has been made.

Also, looks like you capture the monster girls through a "Sex Contract" :)

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
looks like you capture the monster girls through a "Sex Contract" :)
And with the sperm inside, the contract has been sealed for she will always follow you forever till death or whatever....So you defeat them then fuck them or something? Only Zell knows the answer