What's new

[Complete - Partial] [Makura cover soft|SLG] Leane of Legitimate Crown 1.43

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Partial for: https://ulmf.org/threads/makura-cover-soft-riine2-leane-of-legitimate-crown-rj194521.5318/

In progress:
1. Battle related texts (80% done, all major texts done)

Omitting:

1. In game help
2. CG stuff (for now...)

PLEASE let me know if anything is broken. Report the bugs by telling me what you did exactly. You need to restart from scratch. I will now version control properly and will let you know if there are breaking changes.

You can use F5 - F9 to cheat your way through the prologue.

Partial v1.04 -
Partial v1.03 -
Partial v1.02 -
Partial v1.01 -

Help file:

Example scene file:
For anyone who wish to help do a full translation, you can see this file for example of how it looks like. Pretty easy to do.

Changelog
v1.01
Fix bug when you defeat enemies it crashes (LOL)
v1.02
Add text for when a character levels up
Add text for when a character is fully replenished
Minor text translations
Fix missing SteelKnightA translation
Remove IceSlash from the game
v1.03
Fix bug with IceSlash, add IceSlash back into the game
v1.04
Translate H-Screen to include Other
Fixup First Time description from Other Men to Other Man
Minor UI tuneup for displaying Troop type, remove the character for "Person" from the heroine h-panel
Fixup a bug with main12.scn https://ulmf.org/threads/makura-cover-soft-slg-leane-of-legitimate-crown-1-43.12555/post-1023333

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
THANK YOUUUUUU, quick question i remember there being a sort of guide/instruction in the menus is that included? if not there is not much problems sinc ei think that was grabbed by the text hooker.....i think.

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
THANK YOUUUUUU, quick question i remember there being a sort of guide/instruction in the menus is that included? if not there is not much problems sinc ei think that was grabbed by the text hooker.....i think.
There is a built in guide in the game, that can be easily translated by someone else once they pull down my partial

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Taking longer than expected...I got about 20 more character names, all of them just modder mobs.

Then onto Nation, Locations, Skills, and Items.

I'm gonna release something after Nation and Location. I spent a great deal of time trying to put a space in between things, like LesserKnightA as Lesser Knight A. It seems like it doesn't work. Not gonna fuss over it anymore since I spent 1 hour trying to do it already.

kenjifire1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank you in advance, the dialouge of the game is very machine translation friendly, It only need a UI translation and it would make the game very playable.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Taking longer than expected...I got about 20 more character names, all of them just modder mobs.

Then onto Nation, Locations, Skills, and Items.

I'm gonna release something after Nation and Location. I spent a great deal of time trying to put a space in between things, like LesserKnightA as Lesser Knight A. It seems like it doesn't work. Not gonna fuss over it anymore since I spent 1 hour trying to do it already.
Even withut spaces is readable, and liek the guy above thanks in advance!!

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Errr, is broken really broken (i am talking about the state) i mean is she like unresposive with blank eyes? if so then that word is ok, but if not if she is instead still acting but on the other side then i think corrupted or fallen is better.

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Errr, is broken really broken (i am talking about the state) i mean is she like unresposive with blank eyes? if so then that word is ok, but if not if she is instead still acting but on the other side then i think corrupted or fallen is better.
No she's not.

The current translation of sex states is

Virgin -> Experienced -> Very Experienced

I just find that there could be more here, but I don't have the right words. Also I think because Ares's H-counts also count so it wouldn't make sense? I'm not sure, I never really played the game for the love route.

I COULD change the code to alter the behavior. And even add tags like

"In love" when counting H-stats with Ares. So for Ares it would be "Virgin", "In Love", "???"

And if the other dudes fuck the girl, I can swap it off to Virgin -> Experienced -> Very Experienced/

Idk, just something to think about.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Of the stuff you didn't do before, I'm mostly interested in the skills and attacks, perhaps the settings menu. Items would be nice too, but I shouldn't be too greedy.

Keep up the good work anyhow. Appreciate it.

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ok released on OP. Report any issues. You have to start brand new game. To ease your pain, F5 to F8 are cheats.

Todo: Skills and Items

There will be untranslated names (in the scene files). Report them. Screenshot them and tell me what even it was. If you know the kanji even better.

You need to start a brand new game. From scratch.

I ran the game from Start to the end of the prologue, no crashes.

raiten28

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank you for the translation. I will help by reporting bug if I find any.

Well, maybe Virgin - Experienced - Lewd? But Broken sounds nice too I think

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Before i start asking and pointing out unstranslated text when you said CG stuff you mean things like the skills and job when you open the status screen? (because those are utnranslated, at least with Ares) or that box in the upper right corner that shows money when you replenish?

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I played through 1.43 last night with what you've finished so far, to unlock the midgame start for when you finish the partial. It's much more stable than it used to be, I think I crashed once in like 8-10 hours.

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I played through 1.43 last night with what you've finished so far, to unlock the midgame start for when you finish the partial. It's much more stable than it used to be, I think I crashed once in like 8-10 hours.
Uhh can you write where? I don't want to encounter it when I play it.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Uhh can you write where? I don't want to encounter it when I play it.
It was when I learned a new skill on one of my characters during battle. I suppose if it's related to a specific skill it could happen anytime. But I don't really know if it is since it only happened once and I don't even remember what character it was.

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It was when I learned a new skill on one of my characters during battle. I suppose if it's related to a specific skill it could happen anytime. But I don't really know if it is since it only happened once and I don't even remember what character it was.
Please screenshot any bugs you find. I'm doing all this work I really need your help debugging this. I am a player too. And I will fix it when you tell me exactly how to replicate.

I've began translating skills. Luckily, I can use the same data I used from previous version. Yay

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ok so the translation on the Skills is not the best, but it helps so much in terms of gameplay. If anyone runs into a skill they think sounds dumb and can be something else let me know. Eg, SuperHeal -> GreatRecovery

Tomorrow, Location names and more polish. Game should be very nice by the end of the week as I keep working on it.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Ok so the translation on the Skills is not the best, but it helps so much in terms of gameplay. If anyone runs into a skill they think sounds dumb and can be something else let me know. Eg, SuperHeal -> GreatRecovery

Tomorrow, Location names and more polish. Game should be very nice by the end of the week as I keep working on it.
Skills,items, and the menus for when we are doing something (like moving an unit or making it do something) are the stuff that helps us poor illiterate mortals xD

The only other thing i can think to make this really better is to translate the in game help for us noobs xD

Last edited:
OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Skills,items, and the menus for when we are doing something (like moving an unit or making it do something) are the stuff that helps us poor illiterate mortals xD

The only other thing i can think to make this really better is to translate the in game help for us noobs xD
I'm most likely not gonna translate the help. I can extract the whole thing and put it for download. Then someone can either run it through a translator and read it themselves. They can even give back the file translated if they feel kind.

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ok good progress tonight. Only got Troop Types, Items, and more polish.

I should be able to release something that I can jerk off to by Saturday morning