What's new

RPG NTR [Makura cover soft] 魔剣士リーネ2/ Leane of Legitimate Crown (RJ194521)

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Makura cover soft|SLG]Leane of Legitimate Crown

ok, just found this, trying the first game (really dug Sengoku rance)

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Gotta forget this one...

@moogles: Could you please upload your save file ? This game is hard as hell to get the other CG in expansion patch.

Unfortunately, I no longer have the game/save on my PC ;/

I think the game that was originally uploaded though has several saves one with the girls all set to be captured

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

.- . Eh, with some of the girls being ruler of different country I was half-hoping that you'd get to do the capturing for once, but looks like it's still all-NTR for the capture part.

Now you get a tag showing which city are they being held at + floating icons showing what is happening to them (the video showing that hearts = being grope, and the other one in the video is probably being NTR'd)

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score

Could you please upload your save file ? This game is hard as hell to get the other CG in expansion patch.
I think I still have this installed with a complete save. The attached file should be a complete ver 1.27 save with everything unlocked.

Attachments

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I think I still have this installed with a complete save. The attached file should be a complete ver 1.27 save with everything unlocked.
Thanks ! Rep+.

Edit: BTW, looking forward the sequel of this game.

Last edited:

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score

[rant mode on]

I don't mind NTR games, but is it such a feat to expect getting an option to retaliate in them ? Maybe am I just getting this fetish wrong ?

I mean, someone steals your girl. Is there any other (sane) reaction to such a misdeed than to get back to the guy, have your dog fuck him raw in the a** for a couple of months and force his mother watching her son squealing like a pig ?

Or do some guys really enjoy sitting there, fapping to someone that rapes their girl in front of them ?

[/rant mode off]

Anyway, back to the game. I have no clue why the hero would try to appease Falcon to the very end :

(doing my best, fake, suave voice) "Falcon, it's really not nice, doing such t-t-things to my fiancee right there in front of the camera, but... can we be buddies again ?"
Why do male heroes in japanese H-games (EDIT: except Rance of course) always have to be either idiots, or complete betas >.< ?

I really hope the sequel will provide more gameplay options (and less in-built cheats, like the thief fortress abuse), more H-scenes (the art in itself is quite nice), and above all some real challenge. I've beat the game (cleaning red from the map) without ever upgrading my troops (except for the very last demon boss, but I had infinite time to do so), towns or spells (I still don't know how to get, or really use those "forbidden magics").

NTR in a war situation makes sense, I hope they do not drop it, but please, PLEASE, once my troops are breaching into enemy headquarters, don't have some OP demon steal my kill again.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is there any sign that this sequel will have monster rape again? i was pretty sadden that only 1 girl and not even a main girl could get captured and made pregnant in the first game.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is there any sign that this sequel will have monster rape again? i was pretty sadden that only 1 girl and not even a main girl could get captured and made pregnant in the first game.
The thief girl could get slime raped iirc.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that was just a small part of 2 part rape scene. in the second half shes gangbang by thiefs/strangers.

hopefully monsters get the girls more often. if its not too much to ask, monster pregnancy. leane monster pregnancy was pretty hot. such a big belly and the baby would be too big to give birth too and they would die giving birth.

TheThingNotThinkingAtAll

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Pretty big file but I can see why it's so big (no puns intended).

This looks nice. To be honest, I have never played any of the Rance games due to the fact that they are all multi-files and I'm too lazy to download them all after waiting (plus the slow.....the SLOW).

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmm, 3 new screenshots. First one is interesting.... is that a harem management screen I see? :D

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

They update the game each month until the game is released? Well... Hope they don't release the same day as other developers.

Hmm, 3 new screenshots. First one is interesting.... is that a harem management screen I see? :D
I guess first screenshot shows H-scenes option. Speaking about harem, the first game has one harem scene, but you could get it from... antagonist only.

The second one shows that we can equip weapons and accessories (I bought a lot of things which even I don't know how to use in the first game).

Finally, Inferno will be the strongest magic skill this time, but there are still many ranged fire magic skills.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I guess first screenshot shows H-scenes option. Speaking about harem, the first game has one harem scene, but you could get it from... antagonist only.

The second one shows that we can equip weapons and accessories (I bought a lot of things which even I don't know how to use in the first game).

Finally, Inferno will be the strongest magic skill this time, but there are still many ranged fire magic skills.
If they stick to '(mostly) get NTR'd' game (kinda like Oyako Rankan, where despite the vanilla/harem route option, the game's majority of scene/cg were NTR), maybe it'll be an unlockable mini-game if you manage to get the antagonist harem end.

Though frankly I'd prefers your character just have no dilemma taking prisoners/netori others and make your harem (i.e. he's the 'evil' guy)

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If they stick to '(mostly) get NTR'd' game (kinda like Oyako Rankan, where despite the vanilla/harem route option, the game's majority of scene/cg were NTR), maybe it'll be an unlockable mini-game if you manage to get the antagonist harem end.

Though frankly I'd prefers your character just have no dilemma taking prisoners/netori others and make your harem (i.e. he's the 'evil' guy)
I like both netorare and netori, but I agree with you that I prefer netori in these kinds of game. However, everything depends on developer who makes the game. From the first game, it seems they just focus on netorare only instead of netori...

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Finally we got some updates.

It seems the dev added more girls this time? Hm...

menaze818

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can someone help me i can't seem to play the game but it seems to work on my desktop ... I run the game then i get some error with showing the pathfile to the game with question marks..

menaze818

Demon Girl
Reputation score

nvm got it working forgot to use locale

sgb3

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Finally we got some updates.

It seems the dev added more girls this time? Hm...
Not much, but good to know it's still being worked on. Hentai strategy games are rare, and ones that are actually good games rarer. Most of the good ones are pretty old now. Did you know it's already been ~8 years since Sengoku Rance? Shit I feel old; anyway promising indie devs like this are all you have to hope on these days, as the golden era of Alicesoft's great games is mostly past.