What's new

RPG NTR [Makura cover soft] 魔剣士リーネ2/ Leane of Legitimate Crown (RJ194521)

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You also have to be to a certain point in the game to even use the mirror.

fastfalcon

Reputation score
She also has to be caught by the red team. You should also see her calling for "Help!" from the city she is in after a bit.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
in the walkthrough, there is a hint that we must look at the mirror..

How do I look the mirror? I already made the heroine got caught, but dont know how to look at mirror. Or the event will automatically appear?
You can't do anything in terms of H until after the old blond guy becomes king and starts her harem, which happens after the North Bridge battle. The girls don't even have Love Points until that point.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is it? It doesn't seem to be on the dlsite or their website.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is it 1.36? I swear I already had that. Maybe I'm losing my mind.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Anyone have a link then? I'm just getting 1.36 even after clearing cookies and cache.

zerotowin

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There's apparently going to be another update this month since the current patch is a bit half-assed.

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can someone post changelogs from 1.36 to 1.4?
Debating whether it is worth it to update my partial. If I'm going to do it, I'm going to make it absolutely perfect this time. The current partial does not include items, and I don't like how the nouns don't have spaces.

Also, if someone can provide me with a fullsave (Gallery unlocked), I can translate just the CG room.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Anyone figure out how to get the new scenes. I have everyone in the harem but nothing although it could be that they keep getting pregnant.

ogre772

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't think the harem scene has been implemented yet. The developer talked about some bugs he wasn't able to remove yet, so I think he just released everything that he had working so far. As for the full save, I had a full save from the last update, and it showed that the new cgs were locked but all the replay scenes were unlocked. So all you have to do is watch the replays to add the missing cgs, unless I'm mistaken.

Edit: Nevermind there are still some blanked out scenes in my replays, so I'm not sure what scenes they are or how to get them.

Last edited:

ogre772

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can someone post changelogs from 1.36 to 1.4?
Debating whether it is worth it to update my partial. If I'm going to do it, I'm going to make it absolutely perfect this time. The current partial does not include items, and I don't like how the nouns don't have spaces.

Also, if someone can provide me with a fullsave (Gallery unlocked), I can translate just the CG room.
・I update part of ending
・H event addition of Muriel
・Harem event addition
・I add an event of the Graham Castle
・I add a village event attacked by a demon
・In addition, corrections close

Original:
・エンディングを一部更新
・ミュリエルのHイベント追加
・ハーレムイベント追加
・グラハム城のイベントを追加
・魔物に襲われる村イベントを追加
・その他、細かな修正等

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
EDIT----

ok i've found why the old mod dosent work, the dev have add a mod tool to insert multiple mod inside the game, so, every new mod gos in this new MOD folder, along with the old patch2.xp3

for everyone that have updated the game to 1.40, and want the old mod active again go here ->
and dowload this;
modLoader.zip
eventCollect.zip

to install them, follow the readme inside.

Last edited: