What's new

RPG NTR [Makura cover soft] 魔剣士リーネ2/ Leane of Legitimate Crown (RJ194521)

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
EDIT----

ok i've found why the old mod dosent work, the dev have add a mod tool to insert multiple mod inside the game, so, every new mod gos in this new MOD folder, along with the old patch2.xp3

for everyone that have updated the game to 1.40, and want the old mod active again go here ->
and dowload this;
modLoader.zip
eventCollect.zip

to install them, follow the readme inside.
Ok I did that and downloaded both files then put mod loader in fist and then unzipped event collect and but the whole folder in mod put when I start the game and press f5,f6,f7,and f8 nothing happens king still moves. Am I doing something wrong?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Ok I did that and downloaded both files then put mod loader in fist and then unzipped event collect and but the whole folder in mod put when I start the game and press f5,f6,f7,and f8 nothing happens king still moves. Am I doing something wrong?
check again if inside the main folder of the game (where is the leane2.exe) you must have
MOD folder (not modloader, just the whole MOD folder)
patch2.xp3
inside MOD folder u must have another folder named "event collector" and inside them, a readme file and a file named startup.tjs

a little visual recap;

main folder game (魔剣士リーネ2)----->leane2.exe, patch2.xp3, MOD
MOD----------->event collector------->readme.txt and startup.tjs

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

btw, anyone have find a way to unlock the new events?

Last edited:

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
check again if inside the main folder of the game (where is the leane2.exe) you must have
MOD folder (not modloader, just the whole MOD folder)
patch2.xp3
inside MOD folder u must have another folder named "event collector" and inside them, a readme file and a file named startup.tjs

a little visual recap;

main folder game (魔剣士リーネ2)----->leane2.exe, patch2.xp3, MOD
MOD----------->event collector------->readme.txt and startup.tjs

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

btw, anyone have find a way to unlock the new events?
How odd I have everything set up like that and still when I press f8 the king moves and it turns up my volume. Also the new scenes occur when you get raided by the demons, tristain falls, and when the harem is complete with three side rooms open and two out of the northern barrier castle, mirage palace, and flame palace are conquered.

Last edited:

fastfalcon

Reputation score
I got the new Harem scene too, but there isn't a new CG for it, just some talking with the Treasurer and then Ares visits the Harem to talk. Unless there's more to it after that? I also got the Graham Castle event I think, though I didn't bother with Graham Castle before so I'm not 100% sure. I'm not sure what the new Muriel event is or what the new endings are, but it seems like there aren't any new CGs with this update.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I got the new Harem scene too, but there isn't a new CG for it, just some talking with the Treasurer and then Ares visits the Harem to talk. Unless there's more to it after that? I also got the Graham Castle event I think, though I didn't bother with Graham Castle before so I'm not 100% sure. I'm not sure what the new Muriel event is or what the new endings are, but it seems like there aren't any new CGs with this update.
You have to increase the side rooms then visit harem and new scene with cg appears and there are two other sex scenes with cg in this update and some of te endings got new cg added.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hey guys just wanted to say this but we should all try and suggest this game to mangagamer or something, i think its worth it and due to the kind of game it is posible they pick it up......

Kain

Reputation score
Survey is done already and im not sure if they would pick it up too much updates here and there would require to update translation and i don't think any of their game have something like that yet , maybe one day.

also they like vanillia games and this is heavy ntr one i wish they would pick those more often.

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The game requires a certain level of expertise in JavaScript to make sure you don't break anything. As the current game is coded, there needs to be a cleanse to even make the game translatable in English. Otherwise, you lose characters such as line breaks, and color in texts. After that, you would need to find and replace certain variables that are coded in Japanese in the whole game. This will cause some bugs, that needs to be carefully found. I managed to do a partial already for 1.36, that is ready for consumption. For 1.4, I am going to wait until the developer chills out. Although I did find a new way to manually patch the game (meaning I'll be coding the game from 1.36 to 1.4 from reading the source code changes), which would actually save me time.

If any company wants to translate this game, it won't be easy. And, as you said, it's a heavy NTR game. So on top of being technically difficult to do compare to other VNs, it's a niche genre. Not very likely.

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
habisain did you released patch.xp3 to unlock gallery ? So, it does not unlock new events for 1.40 ...

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
habisain did you released patch.xp3 to unlock gallery ? So, it does not unlock new events for 1.40 ...
Nope. I could look into it if it's something people are interested in... but given that the dev's have apparently changed the system for loading patches I'm not sure if what I did would even work any more.

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Nope. I could look into it if it's something people are interested in... but given that the dev's have apparently changed the system for loading patches I'm not sure if what I did would even work any more.
So, after he releases post-1.40 version (completed?) could you update patch please? I am interested. THX

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So, after he releases post-1.40 version (completed?) could you update patch please? I am interested. THX
Meh, why wait. I had a look and it turns out the patch loading system works just fine. So I made a new patch for the game, and it all appears to work. As ULMF is still a bit broken in the uploads department, I've put it on my own website here:

Go have fun or whatever. If the final update breaks the patch, give me a ping and I'll fix it. It really doesn't take long for me to do.

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is this game "ready" yet for partial? I have no followed it. I read somewhere that the developer was going to patch up 1.4 a bit.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Is this game "ready" yet for partial? I have no followed it. I read somewhere that the developer was going to patch up 1.4 a bit.
From what I hear there is supposed to be a new patch some time this month.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
there will be at least another patch to the game.
for the partial i dunno, the game code and script is a totally mess and the work to find every variable, text string and fix every flag incoherence it's litterally too big (and frustating) to do by a single person, imho.
but there is some heroes that have tried and done some limited partial for this game, but idk if it still work with the ultimate version (probably not).

if u have write down what each menu does and know how the game works (and or use the mod cheat), it's really easy to play.
and VNR work very well to traslate the dialogue so...it's decently playable even if not traslated.

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
there will be at least another patch to the game.
for the partial i dunno, the game code and script is a totally mess and the work to find every variable, text string and fix every flag incoherence it's litterally too big (and frustating) to do by a single person, imho.
but there is some heroes that have tried and done some limited partial for this game, but idk if it still work with the ultimate version (probably not).

if u have write down what each menu does and know how the game works (and or use the mod cheat), it's really easy to play.
and VNR work very well to traslate the dialogue so...it's decently playable even if not traslated.
Idk what's the ultimate version. Do you mean 1.4?

I did the partial for 1.36 already and it's on ULMF. Only missing items, which I don't give a shit about. It wasn't too much work, but it certainly wasn't trivial. Please let me know when the next patch for 1.4 drop and I'll see if I can do another evaluation. Does the dev have a set schedule on what he wants to do pass this next patch? What's his deal? Link to his words would be appreciated too, in addition to translation.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I did the partial for 1.36 already and it's on ULMF. Only missing items, which I don't give a shit about. It wasn't too much work, but it certainly wasn't trivial. Please let me know when the next patch for 1.4 drop and I'll see if I can do another evaluation. Does the dev have a set schedule on what he wants to do pass this next patch? What's his deal? Link to his words would be appreciated too, in addition to translation.
When he does update it is always at the end of the month and you can find his posts at

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

actual version is 1.4 yes, but it's only half patch of a big one.
the last patch will be released hopefully at the end of this month. or at least, i hope.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
this scene with the green monsters guys. are any of the main girls involved or are they all just random village girls? all the faces are cut off or hidden. if it's main girls. any one know how to trigger it in-game?

i remember in the first game. to get the goblin pregnancy rape. you simply enter the cave with the wrong girl and it's insta-capture for her.