What's new

RPG NTR [Makura cover soft] 魔剣士リーネ2/ Leane of Legitimate Crown (RJ194521)

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It looks like we are getting a ntr ending for when all the girls get in the harem like in the first game when all heroines are captured.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Anyone have a guide to getting Nora max love? I get to where you take her to her home town but after that I'm completely lost.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Cupio Hit refresh maybe? Ctrl-Shift-R? I dunno. It's definitely on their blog: . I somehow doubt your wish will be granted though, because that would be a lot of work to rewrite all those scenes. But from the CG preview they've put out, it looks like the harem will be getting some update.

Just as a note: the books are already out - the blog says they'll be released on DLSite soon, but they appear to be out on KTcom already. But note that these are books and not manga, so they probably won't be of too much interest around these parts.
I swear, this group has so many blogs and webpages. Anyways, oh well, I'll settle for further development with the king. They all have pretty good scenes with the king anyways, even Carla to some extent, and especially Beatrice. But if a harem ending is all that's being added than meh.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I swear, this group has so many blogs and webpages. Anyways, oh well, I'll settle for further development with the king. They all have pretty good scenes with the king anyways, even Carla to some extent, and especially Beatrice. But if a harem ending is all that's being added than meh.
imho, this game deserve a proper ending for all route plus various bad end;
proper ending with each girls route (good and bad end),
a well done harem bad end it's mandatory,
a bad end when all the girl are captured by respective villains,
bad end when we fail to kill the final boss,
and so on..

the game is huge, have a lot of girls, a lot of scene, but it lacks of MANY things.

agree

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anyone else have an issue where the patch doesn't seem to actually work? I unzipped it into the folder but I am not sure if I missed a step and the japanese instructions are not much help to me.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I would have loved it if enemies would repair their jails consistently so that the threat of getting captured, especially on higher difficulties, was actually real. I've mostly given up on this game at this point though, I've quite enjoyed it but without a proper translation I think I've got everything I can out of it.

fastfalcon

Reputation score
In regards to the jail there is a little trick, though it won't help with it feeling like a realistic capture threat. You take over a city and upgrade the jail to max. Then you abandon the city until red reclaims it. Then if you actually want someone to get captured you have them spy there and steal money until they are captured and that'll leave the walls and jail intact. They won't escape much even on bronze difficulty. But yeah, you still have to actually help the red country if you want them to have decent jails and it feels lame to have to do that for them. It would be nice if they upgraded and fixed their own jails and walls more often on higher difficulties. They do move extra troops into cities that have captives, but they could be much more aggressive about holding onto captives than they are. I kinda wish there was a spy mechanic where they could capture your people sometimes outside of an attack. That way they might sometimes do it in situations where you weren't ready to immediately rescue and you might have to actually rush things and maybe lose.

I'm looking forward to whatever new patch we are getting next month. I'm with you in feeling like I've gotten as much as I can out of this game without a translation or new content.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So, how do I do Dorothy's love quests? All she ever says is something along the lines of praising Beatrice.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So, how do I do Dorothy's love quests? All she ever says is something along the lines of praising Beatrice.
Been a while since I played, she's one of the mages right? I gave her a lot of gifts and kept talking to her until got the love stat, then more of the same until the H; might only trigger in the final part of the game though. Again been a while, sorry for lack of clarity.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
dorothy walktrough:

[h=2]Mental impression [/h]
Hidden heroine. The skill is biased towards the magic of fire attacks, the early stage can not help fighting front battle to a certain extent.
Learning a singing song that makes your opponent sleep makes it easier for you to fight skills and escape.
If you learn arson, spy turns and raises the level with arson. It's easy to catch because of its low speed ...

Because the soldier is a warlock stopper direct battle is somewhat bad for Betrinus, it will eventually serve as a strangle as a memorandum to remember meteo as well. [h=2]Pure Love Route [/h]
When Dorothy is fucked by Hippia or the Holy King or another heroin 's route is determined, it becomes impossible to attack. When seeing all of ① ~ ⑤ in turn, Dorothy end is confirmed.

We need loyalty as well as affection. Love level is not displayed until pure love ③ occurs.
Pure love ①It occurs when you talk with Dorothy with loyalty of Dorothy 95 or more, affection degree 60 or moreTalk with Dorothy
Pure love ②Dorothy's affection degree 70 or more occurs when talking to DorothyDorothy without energy
Pure love ③Dorothy's affection degree 80 or more occurs when talking to DorothyDorothy's hat
Pure love ④Dorothy's affection degree 90 or more and conversation with Dorothy will be impossible to capture if it can not be stopped with occurrence optionsDorothy's confession
Pure love ⑤Dorothy's affection degree 95 or more occurs when talking to DorothyDorothy's First Experience

Event Occurrence condition Event content
[h=2]Harlem Event [/h]
Looking at the pure love event ③ will come to Harlem.
Harlem ①It occurs when Dorothy enters the harem and audits the king after time has passed
Harlem ②It occurs when Dorothy enters the harem and audits the king after time has passed
Harlem ③It occurs when Dorothy enters the harem and audits the king after time has passed

Event Occurrence condition
[h=2]Women's events [/h]
Looking at the pure love event ③, women's events will occur.

It does not occur unless Akram is at the base where Dorothy is caught.
Captive ①Occurred when you looked at the mirror at the sixth stage undressing as a female prisoner
Female prison ②It occurs when you see a mirror at the tenth stage undressing as a female prisoner
A woman's turning overOccurred when you see a mirror after getting into a lady and undressing 10th stage and after a while.
Combat combatOccur when you battle against Dorothy you turned over
Second Sister-ManOccur when you see a mirror once you become a prisoner once it is released
Rescuing prisonersOccupation occurs as a female prisoner and occupies a base that is caught in the undressing 10th stage

[h=2]Other events [/h]
searchWhen you explore in Dorothy it occurs randomly. Harlem event no longer occurs

itzaguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Update was updated said it will be put out mid month so sounds like the 15th of Feb is good to go.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Update was updated said it will be put out mid month so sounds like the 15th of Feb is good to go.
Would love it if he makes that deadline but given previous track record I'm not to sure it won't be near end of next month before it comes out.

fastfalcon

Reputation score
It does look promising that the update will be sooner rather than later. I don't think they would have crossed out the line "It is planned to be uploaded around the middle of February (to the end)" and changed it to "We will distribute it within the middle of February" if it wasn't almost ready.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It does look promising that the update will be sooner rather than later. I don't think they would have crossed out the line "It is planned to be uploaded around the middle of February (to the end)" and changed it to "We will distribute it within the middle of February" if it wasn't almost ready.
It's not unusual for this developer to say things are near done then hit bugs or want to add more stuff thus delaying the release for a few weeks or a month but like I said I really hope he pulls though and releases on time because I love thus game.

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The download link on that post is still working. The download link is hosted by this site rather than mega or whereever so why would it not be working?
... Yeah I double checked and it seems I was logged out when I tried it, that was stupid

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
in the walkthrough, there is a hint that we must look at the mirror..

How do I look the mirror? I already made the heroine got caught, but dont know how to look at mirror. Or the event will automatically appear?

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
in the walkthrough, there is a hint that we must look at the mirror..

How do I look the mirror? I already made the heroine got caught, but dont know how to look at mirror. Or the event will automatically appear?
After girl gets caught click the button on the left bottom corner to bring up the mirror.