What's new

ACT [Mara Studio] 閉鎖エリア ブロックZ / CLOSED AREA Z (RJ270010)

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
1579818411822.png

JP Dlsite Link:

You take control of a "Really looking Tifa" main character, Game is about going around areas killing infected and gaining money while doing story quest, you can prostitute yourself at the bar to obtain money too or simply by killing infected. Simple atm, you can resupply your bullets while going to the gun store or on your room and asking for bullet supply (Cost Money)

HOWEVER, i'm stuck at the 1st part of the game, i obtained a key inside a safe, and somehow the door that requires a key is not registering i have the key??? Game stuck at the 1st 5 minutes of the game.

CONTROLS:
W A S D: Movement
1 2 3 Buttons: Change weapons
Left click: "Ready attack:
Strugglin when getting grabbed: A and D button
Right click: Attack (Melee weapons consume stamina)
Left shift: Sprint
M Button: Map, you can teleport to the areas you have visited if not inside an infected area
Keep pressing E Button while getting a small prompt being nearby objects/items: Interact with object/item

STORY: (Google fu)
Thirty years ago, human civilization had fallen to the point of ruin due to an accident.
Water, air, food ... everything that was originally needed for life was contaminated with a mysterious virus and became a vehicle.
Creatures infected with the virus gradually lose their senses and attack other creatures as if controlled by the virus.
As a result, the world's population has fallen by a factor of 20 in the last 30 years.
Mankind has not yet given up.
Ten years ago, a research facility had successfully tested an immune substance that could fight the virus.
However, blog Z, where the research facility is located, was soon dropped by the infected and communication with the outside ceased.
Survivors continue to challenge blog Z, which is closed, to obtain documentation of the immune substance.
Fetishes: Rape, Zombie, Monster, Bestiality, Prostitution.

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Oh good, it's not just me who's stuck after 5 minutes of playing the game.
Although the key says G, so i thought that it would open the safe in the g area, but i cannot interact with the safe in the G area any longer. I can prostitute myself now though - so that's nice.

wench

Reputation score
So quick tip you need those repair things you can buy from the girl at the shop (on top theres a shopping cart icon) and you have to fix the generator (both) and THEN you can use the key. [i'd appreciate a save with all the animations if possible because fffffffffffffffffff]

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So quick tip you need those repair things you can buy from the girl at the shop (on top theres a shopping cart icon) and you have to fix the generator (both) and THEN you can use the key. [i'd appreciate a save with all the animations if possible because fffffffffffffffffff]
You're a goddamn hero. I'll upload a save once I finish the game, if somehow no one hasn't already by then.

Nirakei

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Here's my save;

There are 6 areas in the game, the two safe zones (E, L) and 4 infected zones (G, H, K, Z). I didn't notice area K until after I beat the game, which has one enemy that completes the CG/animation list, so I've never bothered to finish it (it feels bugged as well, you can continuously pick up a note item that you can't remove from inventory from what I can see).

OP
Mr.Noname

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
both generators??? Can only seem to find one, the greyish one already got fixed and i'm just finding the 1st one near the safe box

EDIT: NVM, apparently the door without lock....worked...

Here's my save;

There are 6 areas in the game, the two safe zones (E, L) and 4 infected zones (G, H, K, Z). I didn't notice area K until after I beat the game, which has one enemy that completes the CG/animation list, so I've never bothered to finish it (it feels bugged as well, you can continuously pick up a note item that you can't remove from inventory from what I can see).
Seems that the save is giving an error

Last edited:

TheSpamDingus

Lurker
Reputation score
For some reason the girl zombie wont grab me? Anyone know how to make the grab happen?

Nirakei

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Seems that the save is giving an error
Are you changing it from save2 to save0 or 1? Because I think it internally records itself as save2, so changing it causes my application to CTD. I'm not sure I'd be much help.
For some reason the girl zombie wont grab me? Anyone know how to make the grab happen?
Female zombie has no grab or CG/animation. Besides the female zombie, the bald male has no grab attack (or I was very unlucky), but he has an animation after he lands a killing blow.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score
Here's my save;

Assuming I'm correct on what you're saying, the 'note' item is actually a plank of wood, of which you'll need 2 to bridge a pair of gaps in the area. The first of these gaps are in 'Room' G, which gets you a key to the locked fence in 'E', which has another gap to bridge. This leads to a monster with no animation or cg from what I can tell....and is pretty much immortal. (I'm guessing the dev is planning to update with another/more areas later on, as this room as an arrow denoting an exit on it.)

Also, a few tips for anyone who might be having issues:
-Buy the Crowbar weapon and bring it with you to Area H to open manhole covers.

-Buy the Machete weapon and bring it along in Area K to cut through the thin vines.

Only animation I'm missing is from (what I assume to be) the bulky, spikey monster in Area Z (preview shows doggy-style. Might be missable if it's on the boss ver. of the enemy...)

Nirakei

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Only animation I'm missing is from (what I assume to be) the bulky, spikey monster in Area Z (preview shows doggy-style. Might be missable if it's on the boss ver. of the enemy...)
Have him deplete your HP with normal attacks to unlock the doggy-style animation.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard, I can't even tell what genre of game it is from your description to add the prefixes this thread needs. Requires: more informative description. Thread locked. PM a mod with an update to the OP to get this thread unlocked.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Here's my save;

Sorry for necro-ing, but I tried this save, but the gallery doesn't work at all? It's still all black :(

Sizer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not a very good game at all, if I'm being honest. Art's nice, animations aren't. Gameplay is among the worst I've witnessed.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Not a very good game at all, if I'm being honest. Art's nice, animations aren't. Gameplay is among the worst I've witnessed.
that's... basically the sumary of all the circle game. They should either team up with someone to do the story / gameplay or switch to just animation gallery work -_-

bellum

Reputation score
Another save this time with full game ended, all animation and GC, a good chunck of money too

Attachments