What's new

Maria Dawson (Gatorbait)

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score
Name: Maria Dawson
Species: Human
Physical Age: 26
Surface Scan: A shorter, athletic woman of mexican decent; she wears her brown shoulder length hair in a pony tail. Not thin by Hollywood's standards she has a fully muscular figure, due mostly to her love of hiking. She has a rather average sized chest and is currently dressed in Khaki pants and a raggy tee-shirt.
Resonance Scan: Fiercely independent she sometimes comes off as a bitch, but will stand by her family and friends to the death. She tries to go with the flow, though the flow often annoys her. She spent some time in the navy and has a sense of pride for her work whatever she does. She always wanted to be an astronaut. Her biggest fear is failure and her greatest love is the outdoors.

-----

Settling in the comfortable cushioning within the oval-shaped nest, Maria is confronted with a sleek, glowing terminal built into the concave shape before her. A logo with the company name, 'Ovipar: your utmost satisfaction is par for the course!' flashes before her before a menu slides gently into view:

Humans: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5 where 1 is rarely and 5 is often)
Anthros and Werecreatures: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Hermaphrodites: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Female/Female: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Pregnancy: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Milking: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Birthing: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Non Consent Sex: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
BDSM: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Slavery: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Gore or Violence: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Monsters (Sentient): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Monsters (Non-Sentient): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Transformations (gender, or monster-like changes): Y/N

(Copy and paste this please! ;P I'll move on to the location picker once that's done. X3)

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score
Re: Maria Dawson (Gatorbait)

Maria settles herself into the comfy confines of the egg. "Hmmm, this should be pretty interesting, so many choices and so little time haha"

Humans: Y 4
Anthros and Werecreatures: Y 2
Hermaphrodites: N
Female/Female: Y 3
Pregnancy: Y 1
Milking: Y 2
Birthing: Y 1
Non Consent Sex: Y 4
BDSM: Y 5
Slavery: Y 5
Gore or Violence: Y 2
Monsters (Sentient): Y 2
Monsters (Non-Sentient): N
Transformations (gender, or monster-like changes): N

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

The survey flares for a moment, highlighting as the terminal scans through the choices, and then after a moment, several more options pass into Maria's line of sight, with a slowly flashing, 'press the location you would like to begin at. Press the (?) for more information'

Space Station (?)
Colony World (?)
Alien Ship (?)
Research Laboratory (?)

((Sorry, not as many options as Silth -- I'm pulling these out of my butt. Hence your guinea pig status. ;3))

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Pondering her choices for a moment or two, and not willing to admit she has no clue what she's doing, she presses the "Colony Wolrd" option

((Hey if I'm a Guinea pig, I can blame my bad story telling on that and not me!! ^_^))

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

A few moments after Maria makes her selection, everything in the egg begins to dim until she is surrounded by full, deep silence and dark. A few moments later, she feels a bit of wind raise goosebumps against the back of her neck as she finds herself kneeling in an open clearing. Snapping her senses to full focus, she realizes that she's in a wide open space, the sky above her a vivid violet-blue. Two moons are ascendant far off in the sky, one half full and near the skyline, one nearly full more directly overhead.

From here she can see that she must be on the edge of some delta or flood plain, for a river empties out into the ocean (or perhaps a huge lake) in front of her, and plains stretch far back behind her. She catches sight of some smoke in the distance... and looking closer, can see some low buildings, small as specks from where she's shown up.

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

"I thought the brochure read colony world, not middle of nowhere world. Still that really is a beautiful sky. I could use a nice relaxing walk anyway!"

Weighing her options, she decides the best bet to find others would be to head to the small buildings way out in the distance, whistling a cheery tune as she steps off into the great unknown.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Her cheery tune is uninterrupted as she begins heading for the town. Maria finds herself coming up on a dyke -- the kind made of earth, not flesh and blood! -- and notices that above the shale and rocks used to build the small water-ward up is a flattened path. Taking that, it looks like the dyke-path heads straight for the small town. How useful!

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

She decides to take the path on top of the dike, taking keen notice of the deep yet surprisingly clear water on the far side of her trail. Not breaking stride she continues toward the town.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Walking along, Maria finds herself growing close enough to the town to make out individual buildings. They are all mostly low, being constructed of wood and in some cases brick, almost like those out of western history. She catches the glint of metal further in the distance, realizing that it belongs to a huge ship... a landing field some kilometers from the town itself!

Distracted as she is, she doesn't notice a single figure astride a panther-like mount. Dressed in a duster with a wide-brimmed hat, it's hard to tell the person's gender, though their intent is clear enough as they block Maria's path, pulling a revolver on her. "On your knees, woman," the voice sounds lighter than the person's aggressive behavior might suggest...

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Maria slowly raises her hands but stays standing as she looks around for something useful.

"I'm sorry sir, I don't mean to intrude. I am new here and am just passing through."

Man if this goes south that panther.... thing looks pretty formidable she thinks

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

The person in the duster slips off their mount, approaching Maria slowly, pulling something off of their belt in the process... rope?

Looking around her, Maria notices that there are plenty of good-sized rocks here, both jagged and smooth, many of them hand-sized...

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

That doesn't look good, I wonder if I can distract him with one of those rocks over there...

Maria waits for the man to get about 5 feet or so away when she does a sudden duck and roll, grabbing a rock and hurling it toward the man.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

The duster-wearing human grabbed the rock out of the air as Maria hurled it at them, tossing it back and pelting the woman on the shoulder. "Y'don't want to do that, lady," it said, smugness in its voice.

Maria FP: 2/5
Enemy: 0/4

((They rolled a 20 on defense and a higher number on their attack, so two points of damage there. :eek:))

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Shit... "Look, I don't want no trouble. If you let me pass, I won't come back here."

Maria decides that there is little chance she will win in a fight with this guy. His reactions seem too quick for an outright fight. Maria looks around to see if she can find a place to run too, hopefully before that cat will catch up...

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

((Good god, the dice don't like you. XD))

While Maria finds a path that snakes out amongst the brush, by the time that she manages to turn and flee, the person... the bounty hunter, no doubt, has tied him(?)self a nice lasso.

Maria goes down before she knows what's hit her, and as she struggles to get herself upright, she hears the crunching of shale under the person's boots as they approach her. "Now I told you, you don't want to do that," they tell her, chiding and amused as they snag her legs, trying to truss her up with the extra length of rope. She can barely see over her shoulder as they turn their head away and add in a different tone, "Geera, kemari." And though there is barely the whisper of a noise of pawpads on loose stone, the hunter's mount trots over, on command.

Maria FP: 3/5 (escape the ropes by rolling two successes OR by convincing the hunter to undo them... basically, whatever you want. ^_^)
Enemy: 0/4

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Shit, shit shit, not good...

"Look here mister! I am pretty sure there are laws against this sort of thing!!"

Maria gaze darts between the panther thing, the man, and her tied legs... well as much ash she can over her shoulder.