What's new

ACT [ネオニート忍 / Neo-NEET Shinobu] アイリスと幻惑のマリオネット / Iris in the Labyrinth of Demons

interceptor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
OP courtesy of Nightverge :

marionette.jpg

Game and info link (JP):
Game and info link (EN):

Gameplay Description:
Early-Development Action Platformer with in-game H. Explore for chests, jump, claw, and shoot your way through the world as you encounter various angry (and usually horny) monsters. Killing critters gives experience towards ability points, which can level up various stats in the menu. You'll also get items from dead monsters and chests, towards... something as-of-yet undeveloped. H is primarily acquired by running into enemies. Many enemies can impregnate Iris, which results in realtime birth a little later. There's lots of little tweaks and tidbits in the menu, such as disabling the monster-grab menu (allowing the mooks to grab you and do their own thing,) or censoring the offspring.

Controls (ripped from site)
Control manual(Move)
Move← or →
DashV + ← or →
JumpC
Super-dashV + ↓ + ← or→
Wall jump← ~ V + ↑ + →
TemptationV + ↑
ScalingF + ↑ or ↓ Initialization F+V
RestartR
Menu extension or reductionG (Not implemented)
Y-axis camera movementD + ↑ or ↓
X-axis camera movementS + ← or →
Y-axis camera fixation ON/OFFD
X-axis camera fixation ON/OFFS

Control manual (Physical attack(use SP))
Weak attackX
Strong attackV + X
Sliding←↓ + X
Bottom strong attack↓ V + X
Strong jump kick←↓ V + X or V + X(In the sky)
Somersault kick←↑ V + X or ↑ V+X
Physical attack etc.(Not implemented)

Control manual (Magic attack(use MP))
Weak magicZ
Wall magic←↓ + Z
Bottom strong magic↓ V + Z
Powerful magic←↓ V + Z
Magic attack etc.(Not implemented)

The play data saveing method
It came to be able to do save on the magic formation. It is divided by color.
Yellow magic : Save only.
Bule magic : When HP is decreasing, it recovers by passage.
Pink magic : Can be moved to the warp point you pass once there is a warp function.(Not implemented)
Overwrite saveX
Save by selecting the fileZ

Control manual(If it is erotic scene)
Piston(If animation can be piston)V
Cut-in change(If there is a cut-in)C
ScalingF + ↑ or ↓
Escape from enemyZ
Animation speed changeF + ← or →

Story: Work in Progress. Iris wakes up in a forest with no memory. An unknown force tells her she has a mysterious power, and Iris sets out to learn more.

Fetishes: monster, tentacle, insect, pregnant, birth, oviposition, clothes destruction

Hi guys,

while looking for new action games, I stumbled across this work:

hentai2games.com/eroge/iris.html

The game itself is in English, while the developer is Japanese.
I think that the quality of the current demo is really good. The graphics are nice and the controls are crisp. Menus can be navigated with mouse and keyboard.

Here are the default main controls, some controls are rebindable from the options menu:

Code:
[arrow keys] .......................... Move
[Z] ----------------------------------- Attack (magical)
[X] ................................... Attack (physical)
[C] ----------------------------------- Jump / double jump
[V] + [arrow left] / [arrow right] .... Dash
pressing [arrow down] while dashing --- Faster dash
[V] + [arrow up] ...................... Temptation (initiates H-scene)
[F] + [arrow up] / [arrow down] ------- Zoom
[R] ................................... Restart
The developer aims to update the game roughly once in a month. Since the demo itself is relatively large, I would recommend downloading the game to minimize the (quite long) loading times.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Marionette of dazzle with Iris - A-RPG

I ran into this almost two years ago and almost nothing has been changed since then, as far as I can tell. Looks like he's finally getting around to adding a second enemy's H animation, at least, but I wouldn't place much hope in fast updates. He first posted about the enemy back in September of 2014, if that's any indication of speed. Not trying to be a wet blanket here, just don't want to get anyone's hopes up if this is the first time they've seen it; right now there's two enemies in the game, both with sex animations, with a very small map to explore, and sans the second animation, it's basically been that way since I first played it.

Edit: seems he did finally add H animations to the tentacle/vore monster (he's been there in some capacity ever since I first played, but didn't have even a pre-animation until last year). It took the game over a minute to just load his animation in after I initiated it, though. Not sure if that's because I'm playing it online and it's downloading assets on the fly or if the way it's programmed is just that cumbersome for now, though it went through the long loading screen any time I tried to go back to the initial undressing animation. Kind of a buzz kill.

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I remember that game as well, it hasn't been updated in like forever. lol

Seth_Bloodmoon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I ran into this almost two years ago and almost nothing has been changed since then, as far as I can tell. Looks like he's finally getting around to adding a second enemy's H animation, at least, but I wouldn't place much hope in fast updates. He first posted about the enemy back in September of 2014, if that's any indication of speed. Not trying to be a wet blanket here, just don't want to get anyone's hopes up if this is the first time they've seen it; right now there's two enemies in the game, both with sex animations, with a very small map to explore, and sans the second animation, it's basically been that way since I first played it.

Edit: seems he did finally add H animations to the tentacle/vore monster (he's been there in some capacity ever since I first played, but didn't have even a pre-animation until last year). It took the game over a minute to just load his animation in after I initiated it, though. Not sure if that's because I'm playing it online and it's downloading assets on the fly or if the way it's programmed is just that cumbersome for now, though it went through the long loading screen any time I tried to go back to the initial undressing animation. Kind of a buzz kill.
It loads things much faster if you download the game, fortunately.

smilez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you open chests?

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game's been updated. There are 3 animations complete for the "dipenthes" plant, out of the 4 he's got planned for it. The first is the vore-focused one, called prey. then there's fellatio, obviously a tentacle fucks the girl's mouth. The third one which he just finished has tentacle suckers milking the girl. The fourth animation also has a teaser, it's clearly going to be vaginal sex for the sole purpose of procreation. By the way, since it's clear that all the animations require hellishly long loading times, download the game instead. On the english version of the site you can get the english game from MEGA and japanese game on the japanese site. Though the "loading" screen shows up for a frame, it obviously loads instantly once you have the game downloaded. It makes sense, the whole game is 528 megabytes and the last version of it was a 470, there's a lot of data in each animation. Oh, and since the last update to the game was on christmas last year, it seems he's keeping his word to update it "roughly once a month" give or take some days.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Interesting to hear! I wouldn't get your hopes up with the monthly update thing, it's been like that as long as I've seen it and he's went a long time before without updating, but here's to hoping.

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game got it's next update. He says he added "Pollination 1 and 2" but it seems like pollination 1 is just the same rubbing animation from the last update. So I guess it was just 1 new animation.
On the blog google translate mentions that the dipenthes should be complete by next update. After that google translate says "it is barely likely to proceed in production of the next enemy slime". So I would guess that he doesn't plan to immediately start working on the slime enemy after finishing the dipenthes, unless the translation is just mixing things up. I wonder if that means the next update will come sooner if he's going to just finish the plant's animations... I'll always stay optimistic.

HereThey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hmm can anyone explain to me how I can go further than the first stage? I reached the last checkpoint, but somehow I can find another way to contiune the game ...

And also how I can open chests? :confused:

29congtuanP

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hmm can anyone explain to me how I can go further than the first stage? I reached the last checkpoint, but somehow I can find another way to contiune the game ...

And also how I can open chests? :confused:
The game is basically finished after that demo first stage, and the chests are for decoration afaik. It's enjoyable, but too bad the dev dropped it.

don't revive.

daishi29

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game is basically finished after that demo first stage, and the chests are for decoration afaik. It's enjoyable, but too bad the dev dropped it.

don't revive.
Sorry, but that's dead wrong. He just posted an update about not even two weeks ago announcing a new slime creature after finishing the mandragoria. He's just slow updating, that's all.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

too bad the dev dropped it.
The Dev might be slower than inu factory (which is almost a feat, really), but they've been more active over the past year or so than they had been for several years before that. The updates are beyond minuscule, amounting to incremental improvements on the new toothy plant monster, but they're happening.

If you want a dead project, see Shoujo@Online. That's what a well and truly dead game looks like.

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game's been updated. Since the last time this thread updated, the developer has added a slime with 1 H animation, and a new small worm enemy last Friday. I haven't gotten around to playing it yet so I don't know if the worms have H animations yet, but the image on the blog suggests they might, and kinda looks like the way swarms of worms attack in FairyFighting.

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score

The grubs (new enemy) have a "milking" scene, activates when your HP runs out. More can latch on to you when standing if you're on a higher difficulty, at least on insane. Haven't tested if they'll trigger it when you're up, but nude. Looks like they'll eventually have an egg-laying scene as well.
Also, you can whack chests to open them now, but I haven't seen anything pop out yet.
Slow but steady progress, and I'm okay with that.

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game's been updated. The Honey Worm enemy now has a rape attack where it crawls into the girl and lays eggs in her womb. This might have been added in the last update but you can open the chests now, there's nothing in them yet.

On the blog he says he has plans for the eggs to have a pregnancy system and an eventual birth scene. There's also a poll for the next animation/enemy. Looks like he wants to add a tentacle/meat wall that restrains the girl. Interpreting google translate, the options are:
-A tentacle penetrates her from below
-Ceiling tentacles hold her up before raping
-"Roper" tentacle rape
-Translate made this one wierd but I think it's supposed to be forcing her to ride on a tentacled "wooden horse"
-Limbs pulled into the meat wall before being raped
-Tentacles in a jar swallow her and rape her inside
Anyways I voted for the last one but it's all up to your preference.

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score

I also noticed a green slime enemy bouncing around some spikes. Not sure how new it is, but it defaults to the blue slime animations ATM.

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That green slime is meant to help you get across the spikes in that area. It can bounce along carrying the girl without getting her hurt by the spikes, which gets you to an empty treasure chest.