What's new

[Complete - Full] [まぜ] NTR常識変換ダンジョン [RJ264186]

Contrarian

Reputation score
Store:
Discussion thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/maze-ntr-danjon-rj264186.13487/

This is a full translation, with the sole exception of the "Omakase" option in combat. All dialog, names, items, and other text is in English.

Note: This is a machine translation that I went through and manually edited up to a decent level of readability. It still has some errors, but it's usable as is.

Just override the data folder with the one in the zip, and you should be golden.

Last edited:

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
It's nice that you took the time to rework the machine translation, I aswell as many others appreciate your effort. You got any plans to translate anything in the future?

OP
C

Contrarian

Reputation score
I have a few similar titles I'm interested in. But I don't want to make any promises before I even start working. This game is pretty much a perfect example of my fetish, so if anyone has suggestions, I'm open to them.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I have a few similar titles I'm interested in. But I don't want to make any promises before I even start working. This game is pretty much a perfect example of my fetish, so if anyone has suggestions, I'm open to them.
Since you have similar tastes, I just looked and it seems there's a similare game made by the same group. There's the link if you want to check it out. Also if I could make a request I'd have to go with there is already a game by the same circle translated and this one looks so good, have some animations in it too. Really anything from this group would be awesome, but at the end of the day it's your call. :)

Last edited: