What's new

[Mediafire] Euphoria, Vol 1 <raw>

Daigenguard

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So this is my first share, after lurking around for ages. I've received much from this community, so i thought it was high time i gave back :p

The file is split in 2 parts, since i don't have a premium account, uploaded to mediafire. there is no password to the file.

DDL Links said:

Genres: rape, violence, virgins, death, psychological
part1:
part2:
so yesterday, while browsing a JAV site that i am fond of, i came across this hentai title. saw the image, thought it looked like my cup of tea, and downloaded it. so far that i can gather, this series is based on a game of the same name by a company (?) named Clockwork. I have no idea who produced this animated series, but they did it well. search as i might on google, my google-fu is weak, and i could find neither screencaps of this episode nor a summary of the original game itself. However, on the anime nfo forums, i did find this image/link that leads to what the original post claimed is the "official site". at this website, on the very bottom, are some screenshots of images from within this first episode.

(Yes, i'm aware the url ends in .jpg ><')

this one's fairly new, and looks to have been only released this month, a couple days ago. since i don't really understand japanese, the plot is in bits and pieces. however, it looks a bit like a mix between battle royale and some other manga i can't recall the name of off the top of my head. basically, these kids are stuck in an unescapable room, and they have to do as they're told or they get killed off. the main male seems to be somehow involved in all of this in some sort of weird twisted way. obviously, as this is a hentai title, the sexual gratification and release of the inner beast within the main male seems to be top priority of the mysterious voice that's giving them instructions. beyond this, i don't really know much more about the plot. i must say though, that the animations and such were all really well done :D

also...while this is a part of the plot, i feel that this really should not be spoilered, on the off chance that someone misses it and gets severely offended.

THERE IS EXTREME GRAPHICAL VIOLENCE but no dismemberment or anything AT THE VERY BEGINNING OF THE VIDEO. (if this might be a problem, it'd be great if one of the senior members here could just download this and give it a watch, then tell me if it's still ok or not. if it's not, i'll just take down this entire thread and request a close ><)

with that, i don't think i have anything more to say, or to add. feel free to comment/discuss/critique/w.e, as the threads in ULMF often do XD

cheers~

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: [Mediafire] Euphoria, Vol 1 <raw>

Sorry about the delete. The thread title made me pretty suspect about the contents, but I just took a double-check today and saw that there wasn't actually anything wrong with your post. Carry on.

frzangel

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yea it is odd I haven't found any information as well. Seems they don't distribute on the web or they just haven't started it yet. Anyways, this anime is very fine.

Oh... wait. I didn't find the game (?) but they sell the anime on getchu:

Info
=====================>
Japanese title: euphoria ~真中合歓 地獄始動編~
English title: ?
Type: RAW (gy.k. means censored+japanese language+no sub)
Publisher: 魔人 (Demon)

Character descriptions are on the getchu page.

Thanks for the content!:cool:

Attachments

Last edited:

Hentai Finder

Lurker
Reputation score

If anyone wants the subbed version...

(You will need Realplayer to watch)

OP
D

Daigenguard

Demon Girl
Reputation score

just letting you guys know that episode 2 is out.

once again, this is a raw, but the .7z file itself has no password on it. enjoy!

OP
D

Daigenguard

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i thought this series was over already, but apparently it isn't!

just posting to let you guys know that i'm currently downloading episode 3, and will re-upload the raws of ep 1 and 2 that i have (as well as the current ep that i'm downloading) onto mega.co for download.

if anyone has a better quality or translated version of ep's. 1 and 2, feel free to share :p

OP
D

Daigenguard

Demon Girl
Reputation score

here's the link to all three eps, enjoy :O