What's new

Meet and Fuck Games: MMO Tips and Tricks

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I will be adding to this page as time goes on. Right now I need as much help from you guys so I can get this 1st post nice and organized.

Please post all the tips, secrets, and cheats your have for the MMO so we can this page nice and ready for future users :)

Skaldy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games: MMO Tips and Tricks

i have 2 for new guys.

If you guys aiming for the top 5 in glory hole:
at start dont put all 3 handjobs into action wait for the bj and wait for the next position if its bj again start with bj do it faster half way through the bj then add handjob then before bj finishes add the other handjob. If it is another handjob after bj start with handjob repeat. Around 60th customer or so first penetration will arrive so try to chain it with 2 hj and one bj. Keep in mind some positions cant use upper slots. So my advice is use lower left and right for penetration/handjob upper for soley bj and handjob in cases of limited/same positions luring in. Remember now it is merely based on luck but with that i managed to puul off to top 5. Not to mention i earned 34k money in the process(like it mattered). Give it a try and if it works and you manage to beat Legoss tell Martius send you lol

Other one is there is a hidden area on the Sacred mountain. Go to the left of stairs click on branch reveal hidden lever. In cave you can buy flowers and give it to museum npc for sex. Good luck guys :)

Galactus00

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could seem trivial, but make sex with high level pg allow to gain more xp than low level pg.

Somebody do not note that but inside the hotel you can use the elevator.

The follow npcs make sex with petnis or other npcs: motel receptionist, haircutter, museum receptionist, twins cowgirls, doctor assistant, brothel owner, petnis vendor.

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You can only have sex with the same partner 2-3 time's, before you no longer gain xp from banging each other.

Give drugs you buy from guy in the ally to the doctor by the beach, for a sex scene.

Tuxedos can be bought to the left of the waterfall.

If you bring the librarian flowers, she will sex your petnis.

To last a bit longer on the bullrides, zoom in and try to keep your mouse within the bulls forehead area.

If you want sex, and cannot wait to get your own room, borrow a friend's.

You can click the bordello ladies panties to pull them aside.

Double ended dildo is for cowgirls.

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This place is just for tips and tricks, not suggestions.
Please use the below link, or the regular MMO thread for suggestions.

Regular MMO Thread:

Thanks.

Last edited:

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ye my bad just noticed. I've already sent the list to them with the support page ;)

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For new players:

You can teleport to any location by opening the map and clicking on the name of the location.

(It took me an embarrassingly long time to figure that one out during beta, lol.)

Galactus00

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could seem trivial, but make sex with high level pg allow to gain more xp than low level pg.

Somebody do not note that but inside the hotel you can use the elevator.

The follow npcs make sex with petnis or other npcs: motel receptionist, haircutter, museum receptionist, twins cowgirls, doctor assistant, brothel owner, petnis vendor.
This place is just for tips and tricks, not suggestions.
Please use the below link, or the regular MMO thread for suggestions.

Regular MMO Thread:

Thanks.
Sin, i didn't understand your comment. Have i misunderstood the aim of this thread?

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Galactus00,
My comment was aimed in part, at Bob 81 -and anyone in general-, who after my post, deleted his post, so no brother, it was not meant for you.

What you said, is exactly what this section is for, but Bob had added something else.

Hope this clears it up for you.
;)

Last edited:

Galactus00

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Galactus00,
My comment was aimed in part, at Bob 81 -and anyone in general-, who after my post, deleted his post, so no brother, it was not meant for you.

What you said, is exactly what this section is for, but Bob had added something else.

Hope this clears it up for you.
;)
Ok, thanks for response, now it's clear what's happened ;)
Before your response i was a bit confused :D :D :D

joeyeroq1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As a non-premium member it's useless to have more than 1300 bucks if your only in it for sex scenes with npc's.

the only non-premium npc sex scenes are:
-petnis vendor Marissa => pay 300 bucks to petnis vendor Marissa.
-doctor boobige's assistant => pay 200 bucks to Street Hustler for pills.
-rodeo twins Nikki & Vikki Sanders=> pay 300 to Street Hustler for double-dildo, pay 500 to rodeo twins Nikki & Vikki Sanders.

Last edited:

MeowBraun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

As a non-premium member it's useless to have more than 500 bucks if your only in it for sex scenes with npc's.

the only non-premium npc sex scenes are:
-petnis vendor Marissa => pay 300 bucks to petnis vendor Marissa.
-doctor boobige's assistant => pay 200 bucks to Street Hustler for pills.
You are wrong.

Shintogara

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is indeed one more at least... :D

Watch the dialogs....

joeyeroq1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is indeed one more at least... :D

Watch the dialogs....
AGAIN, PLEASE elaborate! I didn't count Lifeguard Pamela Andrews with her glory hole mini-game or Rodeo Twins mini-game because they are default (you have to use those two to make money). So what did I miss?

Edit: I forgot double-dildo with rodeo twins, stupid! have I missed anything else?

Last edited:

Paige

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A quick tip for anyone who struggles with getting normal rooms in the hotel plaza; don't just keep exitting the screen and coming back. Just wait on the hotel rooms screen. Usually there's a few VIP rooms open, which keeps the "all rooms are occupied" screen away, which keeps it up properly so that when a room becomes available it should just light up on it's own over there.

I don't know if this works if the "all rooms are occupied" message appears, so I have no idea if it works in the wild west motel, since that's an ever present problem over there.

Could do with some extra experimentation probably.

Galactus00

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't know if this works if the "all rooms are occupied" message appears, so I have no idea if it works in the wild west motel, since that's an ever present problem over there.

Could do with some extra experimentation probably.
Yes, it works.

Paige

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yes, it works.
Good to know, saves people from around these parts a little trouble.

Just stare at the room screen, refreshing only to avoid 10 minute idle disconnect, and when a room becomes available it'll just light up for you so you'll be able to snag it quickly.