What's new

Meet and Fuck Games: MMO Troubleshooting

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
This thread is for any help you all need. From Credit Card problems, glitches, and other problems that arise from the MMO.

This 1st post is going to look really ugly and bland right now but it will get better once I get some help from you guys.

If you all can tell me some problems you have had in the past and how you fixed them I can definitely put together a FAQ and a few other things so others know what to do when problems come up.

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games: MMO Troubleshooting

there is a bug i logged in on the server where one of my friends was (on my friend list) and when i check friend list it says that she is on different server but its the same server
Unfixed.

Galactus00

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i noticed that before the friends were ordered according when you added them. Now, the order follows an other logic which i didn't understand. Is it a bug?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

i noticed that before the friends were ordered according when you added them. Now, the order follows an other logic which i didn't understand. Is it a bug?
It is a bug from the recent maintenance. It will be fixed hopefully lol

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Status Update:
Vadim said:
Hello

On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 2:07 AM, MNF Club Support Request,
Sin said:
In the forum someone said,
"There is a bug,
I logged in on the server where one of my friends was (on my friend list) and when i check friend list it says that she is on different server, but its the same server as me."

Just putting this info here, for you guys.

Good luck.
Thank you for your feedback Sin. I made some changes and hope this problem has been fixed.

Regards,
Vadim

skorilion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi everyone!!

there are a couple things that keep buggin me

- firstly lets talk about sex. personally, i enjoy anal, but i cant imagine that every player does. maybe there should be an option about some aspects in the sex department.

- secondly, the amount of info my friends receive in the game is troubling me to say the least. i really dont want my contacts to know when i unfriend them because reasons and i certainly dont want them to get notified when i choose to ignore them.

- oh, and sometimes in the blowjob position there is something clothlike hanging behind the man's back. is that a bug?

P.S. i really like the premium positions, but i think they are lacking in depth. depth of penetration i mean.

Last edited:

MeowBraun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hi everyone!!

there are a couple things that keep buggin me

- firstly lets talk about sex. personally, i enjoy anal, but i cant imagine that every player does. maybe there should be an option about some aspects in the sex department.

- secondly, the amount of info my friends receive in the game is troubling me to say the least. i really dont want my contacts to know when i unfriend them because reasons and i certainly dont want them to get notified when i choose to ignore them.

- oh, and sometimes in the blowjob position there is something clothlike hanging behind the man's back. is that a bug?

P.S. i really like the premium positions, but i think they are lacking in depth. depth of penetration i mean.
That's a long hair. Well obviously it doesn't look like one if you haven't noticed.

skorilion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's a long hair. Well obviously it doesn't look like one if you haven't noticed.
now i feel stupid.... thanks for the clarification.