What's new

ACT Abandoned [musfan] Melody Blood

ARL25499

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Pledged to the patreon and I can't login to the page to download it for some reason. Halp
Did you just pledge this month, the code should be just for this month update (which isn't available yet)

Also, change the default username to anything else first.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Someone was kind enough to upload the game to 8ch hgg board, December 2017 version apparently. I was kinda hoping the witch girl would be in the game, but so far there's a ton more content then the free demo has. He really should update it someday. Though, given how long this game takes to develop, it'll be a few more years before anything comes of it.

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Someone was kind enough to upload the game to 8ch hgg board, December 2017 version apparently. I was kinda hoping the witch girl would be in the game, but so far there's a ton more content then the free demo has. He really should update it someday. Though, given how long this game takes to develop, it'll be a few more years before anything comes of it.
Can't find it :( care to share a link?

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Check your pm =)
Thank you good gentleman :D

For some reason, I got a MASSIVE slowdown on stage 5 (night time road with the skeleton looking enemies and pumpkin), anyone know why? It randomly happened, but during the 2nd part, it almost permanently slows down to the point of near unplayable/

Last edited:

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score
Wow! This game got updated? Thanks for the info.

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Is there any way to get the slime girl to tentacle you like she does in the gallery mode?

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
No penetration in any of the playable stages? Can't get any H combat or grabs in stage 6 as well and some others cause enemy too stronk

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
No penetration in any of the playable stages? Can't get any H combat or grabs in stage 6 as well and some others cause enemy too stronk
AFAIK, there's only 3 penetration scenes in the demo so far. On stage 3, the Nigel boss has a grab on the lightsaber girl (Ariadne?). On stage 6 the enemy also has a penetration grab with Ariadne, though it takes a couple tries before it gets used. In the prologue, the boss also has a penetration scene, though I've only seen the gallery version, not in-stage.

Turning down the difficulty to easy will help, it gives the enemy more chances to use the grab before you die.

Erza-Scarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is there a way i could get a link to the current version of the demo? i have the one with the gallery but want to check out the new stuff.

Sitas

Reputation score
is there a way i could get a link to the current version of the demo? i have the one with the gallery but want to check out the new stuff.
i'd like a link to the current demo version as well

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
There's one on 8chan, but I'm not sure if it's still available.

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
tried google 8chan melody blood but can't even find the board with the links...any direct links to 8chan at least?

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Not to be too ungrateful for the link, but I'm really disappointed by this game. The levels are mostly just spamming the same enemies over and over, and the animations seem like an after-thought, no variation. Its mostly just breast-sucking, probably because its the easiest to animate...

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Not to be too ungrateful for the link, but I'm really disappointed by this game. The levels are mostly just spamming the same enemies over and over, and the animations seem like an after-thought, no variation. Its mostly just breast-sucking, probably because its the easiest to animate...
Considering he's also made 2 other games, it could just be he's experimenting on the best way he'll enjoy making the game as is. As for the breast sucking, it's probably his main fetish, along with energy drain I'd imagine since even the penetration scenes seems to have it. To each their own.