What's new

ACT Abandoned [musfan] Melody Blood

gelodsanti

Reputation score
The...robe-wearing skeleton...undead....whatever that is.
Oh you mean the ZOMBLEs. They look more zombie like than skeleton like. Also, the name kinda gives away what they really are so...yeah zombies.

zxxz

Reputation score
Hi i got into here cause i really want to download melody blood ver η. So i got into the patreon sharing thread only to find out that melody blood was deleted and the site is now taken down. If anyone have the game. Would you guys mind sharing with me? thx

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hi i got into here cause i really want to download melody blood ver η. So i got into the patreon sharing thread only to find out that melody blood was deleted and the site is now taken down. If anyone have the game. Would you guys mind sharing with me? thx
The site is still there and the link is still working. Take another look. Sharing the link would increase the risk of it being reported and taken down.

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hrm..
what thread ?
if you can't share it here, pm-me.. i want to know xD
anyway, the most updated version i found is from December 31/2017...
if you want, i can send to you.

zxxz

Reputation score
The site is still there and the link is still working. Take another look. Sharing the link would increase the risk of it being reported and taken down.
yeah i checked it and seems still working. Pretty odd cant seem to connect to the site before then suddenly its working. My luck indeed. thx btw

zxxz

Reputation score
Hrm..
what thread ?
if you can't share it here, pm-me.. i want to know xD
anyway, the most updated version i found is from December 31/2017...
if you want, i can send to you.
yeah thx for the help just found it last night. need my night vision in order to detect it lolz.

zxxz

Reputation score
Anyway any idea where is bloody princess patreon edition might be? cant seem to track down a link

gelodsanti

Reputation score
Anyway any idea where is bloody princess patreon edition might be? cant seem to track down a link
I believe there isn't one yet. If you're looking for the benchmark version(demo), it is in his patreon page.

zxxz

Reputation score
I believe there isn't one yet. If you're looking for the benchmark version(demo), it is in his patreon page.
ah i see all of the bloody princess animation was all unlocked from melody blood gallery not the game itself. thanks for the info

zxxz

Reputation score
Anyone has MB march version. Getting pretty bored with december lols. Thx

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It is. And apparently, there isn't a single upload of any version further than the December snapshot.
The latest snapshot for Enty/Patreon donors is the 5/3/18 version.

Edit: Wait a minute, I totally missed the context. As far as I know no one has uploaded any snapshots after December 2017 outside of the dev's Patreon.

gelodsanti

Reputation score
The latest snapshot for Enty/Patreon donors is the 5/3/18 version.

Edit: Wait a minute, I totally missed the context. As far as I know no one has uploaded any snapshots after December 2017 outside of the dev's Patreon.
There really isn't. I did my research and no luck at all. I'll be searching harder.
In the mean time, check out:
This is where I would wait for its current snapshot.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The reason no one uploaded the latest versions is likely the same reason no one uploaded the patreon verisons of the game for the longest time before hand. There was probably just one guy who bought into it and was willing to share it that day. If I had to guess, they're just waiting for a of ton more content before paying another $5 for a game demo. I suggest you guys either buy into it or resign yourselves already for the wait.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
There's 107 patrons right now so it's not like nobody is buying it, albeit most of them are probably Japanese. Patreon games in general aren't shared much because it's incomplete and people will always be chasing the next update. Melody Blood n particular is somewhat niche as most of the scenes are just ryona.

I've had some luck finding some Patreon games by digging around Chinese sites through Google. I don't understand any of it but the title is in English and you just hope there's a public link. There used to be a Baidu thread where a user (JustinGG9) would regularly post new Patreon/Enty demo links, including Melody Blood, but the thread disappeared for some reason. If anyone can find out what happened, they might've started a new thread somewhere.

Old thread link for reference, you might be able to view a cached version (taken from Unholy Disaster post):

Idk how Baidu forums work but it was posted under some 0cube header and from what I can find, 0cubepara is a site that has hgame downloads but requires an invite code to join.

Edit: From what I can see, there's a link on Gtloli posted on April which should be the March snapshot. It does require an account but I was able to navigate through with Google translate. You also have to make a post to see the link, simply copy whatever is being repeated already. I have poor connection so perhaps someone can check and upload it outside Baidu download.

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Just to stop you from wasting time; almost every Chinese forum requres you to invest either time or money in the forum to be able to download stuff off their websites. Some kind of point system similar to online currency. Chinese pirates aren't like western pirates, they've turned piracy into a proper business since forever ago. Some of the big ones have their own form of DRM for their pirated goods. And they usually don't take kindly to foreigners talking in their forums all the same.

Seriously, if anyone was going to leak the game, they would have done so by now. It's obvious the pirate who leaked it abandoned it after that one time.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Alright I'll check it out and let you guys know what I find.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Yeah don't waste your time, its version gamma. aka the public demo.

Last edited:

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
is there a more controlled environment to watch the animations, like a gallery? the game is pretty legitimately hard; or maybe a better description might be that its skill ceiling is perilously high.