What's new

ACT Abandoned [musfan] Melody Blood

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score
^^
Thank you @Mikufanboy for the update xD

Really..

i agree with you.. damm, "If it takes a month for just an update to an existing animation and enemy..."

This is really slow. Thank you again xD

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
anyone got a enemy list? maybe even with what animation they have for each character?

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Is the random lag on pumpkin stage still happening?

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Is the random lag on pumpkin stage still happening?
I don't think so, I didn't get far into that level after the pumpkin but I wasn't laging.

Btw guys, the creator is definitely lurking this thread. Be on your best behavior now, wouldn't want him to think we're miserable bums now, kekeke.

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Weird, I still get the lag :( it's better now tho

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I was getting increased lag on first load of all objects in the version from like 2-3 months ago. It happens every stage restart but only on firstload of something new.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
yes as far as i know, only double team moves are if the flying blades grab you first which is good because they don't need to be damaged to grab you.

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh uh, my file was taken down. Guess I'll try another provider. . Let me know if the file gets taken down again~. Chow
Wow, once more thanks a lot man!

I didn't know team-up like this is already available
This is new-ish.
In the December version, as far as I know, the only teamup was blude/flying guy on Arianrod. Arianrod gets a lot of exclusive animations, including basically all the penetration scenes.

zxxz

Reputation score
Oh uh, my file was taken down. Guess I'll try another provider. . Let me know if the file gets taken down again~. Chow
Just tried your link. Always failed. I think it got taken down. might wanna re-upload man. And btw thanks for the link. I'll be waiting for the new link. Once again thanks a lot

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Not finished yet.
Navis
Gallery only z R T

Blaude Stage 1
Breast suck-from behind -any HP- Natane Nina
Breast Suck 2p-From behind with Guade-any hp Natane Nina
Rubbing -from behind -any HP-Arianrod
Rubbing with breast suck -From behind with Guade-any hp Arianrod

Guade Stage 1
Breast suck -30%-1%HP Natane(variations based on health decrease)Nina(Variation)

ZOMBLE stage 2 stage 5
Bite 50%-1% HP Natane Arianrod Nina
Bite Transitions into breast suck- Natane Arianrod Nina

Musclude stage 2 normal difficulty.
bear hug Natane Nina? Arianrod
breast suck 40%-1%hp Natane Nina? Arianrod

YE Spider stage 3
Breast suck -Arianrod
Crush - Natane

YE-tank stage 3

Nigel stage 3
Breast suck 20% -arianrod A/D in gallery
Breast suck transition to Penetration extra death animation -arianrod A/D in gallery

SHUMA-SLIME stage 4
1p breast suck Natane Nina Arianrod
2p breast suck Natane Nina Arianrod
3p breast suck Natane Nina Arianrod

SHUMA-CUTTLE stage 4
Breast suck Natane Nina extra death animation
Rubbing -Arianrod extra death animation

Shuma-muscus stage 4
Penetration- arianrodddddd
breast suck Nina Natane
Shuma-Jellyfish
Breast suck - Nina

Shumako stage 4
Laughs(no audio) when grabbed by Slime

Pump stage 5
breast suck -Natane? Nina? arianrod

Zomblaude stage 6
breast suck 30%-1%HP -Natane Nina
Penetration 30%-1% -Arianrod

Last edited:

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The gallery continues to be fucking schizophrenic in this game. Since the December version, about half the animations have been changed, and about 3/4 of the gallery continues being stuff that is not featured in the game -- heck, the most featured girl is the one from the princess game. Dev told me that he's working around limitations of his engine, which would crash if he features too many animations, but I'm pretty sure he could get around it by loading the gallery partially, it still feels so alpha stage. Hope he gets around to fixing it, aside from being inconvenient to watch ingame, I suspect this is a sign that the codebase for the gallery isn't the same as the ingame animations', which means Musfan is redoing the work every time he updates the gallery until he gets around to unifying the behavior.

Game has gained exactly one new enemy in eight months (and lost one...). Big change I noticed is Gaudes now have a different, progressive animation for Nina and Natane, which changes as the heroine's health is depleted -- Natane's one where she struggles is cool, Nina's where she's defenseless from the start is awesome. They also can double team Natane and Nina (in addition to Arianrod, which still has the old animation) with Bludes -- even though, inexplicably, they drain at like one sixth of the speed they go when they're alone.
Large slimes have a new animation, where they start with the old animation and switch, starting to drain superfast, after the heroine runs out of bullets.
Demons from stage six seem to also have a newish progressive animation. They continue being unbearably obnoxious because they fucking syncronize, so aside from having to lose your erection battling them to get to the animation, half the time demon n.2 will pose for the camera right in front of the scene. If he can't put them in the gallery properly, couldn't Musfan at least start this obnoxious level with a single demon? Fuck.

I've extensively tested with Nigel and he's a fucking beta faggot that is intimidated by 3d women and will absolutely refuse to touch them. He'll only ever trigger an animation with Arianrod, because as an android she reminds him the most of his Dakimakura pillow. In the non-gallery version of his animation

The white haired fellow in the prologue also refuses to touch Nina, just warps around like a fag and plays around with his faggy katana, while yelling "ew no, women, gross". Gallery only.

I speculate that the new Q-W-E tentacle animations in the gallery are supposed to be new Shumako animations, replacing the first version. Even so, Shumako persists in not draining the heroines' life force -- she seems content enough with draining my sanity, the unbearable perma-parrying continues-eating SNK-boss-wannabe bitch.

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just tried your link. Always failed. I think it got taken down. might wanna re-upload man. And btw thanks for the link. I'll be waiting for the new link. Once again thanks a lot
I just tested it and it works fine for me.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Heh, I agree with your frustration. The visuals are nice, the gameplay is solid (if unbalanced), the girls are all super cute. But goddamn this game is a giant frustrating mess, not because its bad but because it has so many strange, annoying design choices. Some levels don't even seem beatable to me.
Also I don't get why Arianrhod is the only one who gets some penetration action every now and then, its almost like the game is taunting me even more since I find the other two girls way more interesting.

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Heh, I agree with your frustration. The visuals are nice, the gameplay is solid (if unbalanced), the girls are all super cute. But goddamn this game is a giant frustrating mess, not because its bad but because it has so many strange, annoying design choices. Some levels don't even seem beatable to me.
Also I don't get why Arianrhod is the only one who gets some penetration action every now and then, its almost like the game is taunting me even more since I find the other two girls way more interesting.
I don't really mind rape or no rape. Could go either way, I can cope with the horrors of having to resort to one of the other 100 gigabytes of hentai games I have on my PC when I want to see some good old fashioned rape.
It upsets me just because it triggers my autism. Either rape nobody or everyone you fucking hack! What has Arianrod done to you?

I theorized it was a loli thing. Like, ok, the monsters are hurting the underage girls, because they're evil, but you know, like animals, it's not like they're raping them -- except the robot, which is like 100 years old and also a toaster so yeah, don't mind that she's the youngest looking, plz don't censor me western DLSITE. Except Nina raiding the prologue boss in the gallery kind of throws a wrench in that.

It's hard to tell, because again the development is kind of schizophrenic and Musfan keeps fucking around with old animations instead of solidifying the structure or making new content. God knows what's the reasoning he had back when he had the idea. Maybe he's going for a theme, maybe he's afraid Arianrod's titties are too small and not so titillating. Dunno. Wish he was still around so we could ask.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Well the penetration isn't the "make or break" here, its more the fact that all these breast-sucking animations are all too similiar to each other

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well the penetration isn't the "make or break" here, its more the fact that all these breast-sucking animations are all too similiar to each other
100% agreeing.
It's too samey. Change it up a bit. Have monsters restrain the character, or drain through the mouth or just by contact… Or just have them do something different, to break the monotony.

Take Guilty Hell. There's some of the dumbest animations in hentai history in that game (armpits, anyone?), but it tries everything, and so much of it lands. That's why it has a load of fans.
I'm pretty sure Melody Blood is appealing both to fans of energy drain (that'd be me) and fans of milking. In the same way, e.g., a tentacle drain through the mouth could appease blowjob fans... another bit of a pity.