What's new

ACT [Menz Studio] Atelier Tia (RJ273582)

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Atelier Tia : 2D Action Fighting Game [Bugs Fixed Demo-Uploaded]

How its going, any ETA? this thread has been quiet for weeks now.
I'm working on 1st boss and Tia's voice now :D

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

These kinds of threads always go quiet for a bit till a big update comes out. But im still excited for this game regardless.

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Seen this on the forums for a while now, but was never quite sold on it.
Seemed like just another bulky CG-heavy tease-fest of a FoR game, but
I finally downloaded it today, and was pleasantly impressed.

From the opinion of a seasoned RoR aficionado, here are my findings.

1. No multi-rape, at least as far as I got, none was found.
2. Good animations. (I especially like the bee-girl one, which is as far as I got.. Seeing the MC caught up in an unintentional "loving-embrace" style rape and eventually falling into it emotionally is always a sweet-spot for me.)
3. No sound effects during, but finish/cum sound effects are in there..
How odd.. Usually it's both or none.. Oh well, better than none.
4. No voice sound effects either.. Which, depending on the voice, can
be a plus for me..
5. A self-knockout button is always the sign of a RoR/FoR game that knows
its audience well.. Though with the given items and amount of health, it's
mostly not needed.. That, and the health is easy to hack as well.

All in all, this is actually a pretty good game. I'm glad I finally decided to
give it a try. If there's any RoR/FoR fans out there who aren't quite sold
on this, let it be known, this is a good one..

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

These kinds of threads always go quiet for a bit till a big update comes out. But im still excited for this game regardless.
Yes, it's quiet very fast. Especially for non-rpg game because players don't come to ask how many quests? or how to achieve this quest? :p
All in all, this is actually a pretty good game. I'm glad I finally decided to
give it a try. If there's any RoR/FoR fans out there who aren't quite sold
on this, let it be known, this is a good one..
Thank you for your comment.
Game will have both sound effect and voice in H-scenes :D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yes, it's quiet very fast. Especially for non-rpg game because players don't come to ask how many quests? or how to achieve this quest? :p
Perhaps thats the hint to start adding some quests/easter bugs? I think with the way the maps are not linear it should be possible to do so. Like a "quest-giver" in a "dead end." Not sure if your game backend allows for it tho.

Btw I been curious, are you English+Japanese?

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think he's Thai

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

Perhaps thats the hint to start adding some quests/easter bugs? I think with the way the maps are not linear it should be possible to do so. Like a "quest-giver" in a "dead end." Not sure if your game backend allows for it tho.
Game will have only small secrets like where/how to rescue this girl? Similar to Bullet Requiem.

Btw I been curious, are you English+Japanese?
I think he's Thai
Yes, I'm Thai from Thailand :p

Dasher2417

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game came over my radar just recently, and WOW, it looks amazing! :eek:
I love everything about it. The characters are cute and awesome, the comedy is hilarious, expressions detailed and varying, the world itself is just beautiful and fluid, and I love all the little details, like the little darkened smirk Tia makes whenever she's about to punish someone, or that you're actually able to deflect the projectiles back at the enemies. And lastly the gameplay itself is so fun, that it could easily be played even without the H content, unlike most other action games, that act only as a reason to get a girl banged in various ways. Almost every other game out there doesn't bother even close to the extent that you are. And best of all, it's actually all in ENGLISH, not the Moonspeak :D
I really hope that the final result will retain demo's quality, and it won't get cut short, in effort to trying to get it out faster :)

While playing, I took time to write down some bugs that happened and ideas for the future. I know that this release was months ago, so certain things might be fixed already, and I'm sure you've heard people requesting certain things in your game many times, but hey, a little brainstorming can never hurt, right? ^^

Bugs:
- The fullscreen takes a huge toll on my computer and drops the fps to a single digit. So I had to make it windowed, and even lower the resolution to 1024x768. I suppose it's that previously mentioned laptop-specific problem, since mine seems to be still capable for most latest games (i7 4702MQ + GTX 760M, 8gb ram, Windows 7 Ultimate)
- It probably should not be possible to abuse the same enemy twice, or at least not get the mana boost the second time, because it could be abused easily.
- The cooldown on punishing is way too long, lasting almost whole scene. And if you miss it, it should probably be way shorter, if not ignored completely. Though I personally don't see much reason to having a cooldown at all, if it was made to be limited to once-per-character, so it wouldn't be abused for rapid mp regen.
- If you get knocked down too far out of the map, the boss cannot reach to abuse you. Should probably make the invisible walls a little closer.
- The autosave seems to not be very effective. When wanting to test something, I was restarting the game many times, and it was always putting me very far behind. Even from the boss stage, I was being put at the point right after Tia got the device to punish other girls. If it's not a bug, there should be either way more auto saving spots, or even better - a manual saving function.
- Couldn't really find any way to use the SP stat. Will there be some spells in the future that uses it, or were some of the more magical offense items supposed to use it, but for some reason weren't?
- When fighting the boss and got attacked by bees, I've got the game crash with this error, as soon as I tried to drink the mini-health potion mid-fight:
of Step Eventobj_bee_needle
for object par_enemy_01:

global variable <unknown built-in variable>(-1610512636, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_par_enemy_01_Collision_98
############################################################################################

Suggestions:
- Masturbation to restore hp, or reduce cp? Could be limited to be doable only while punishing other characters, so it wouldn't be too abused. Perhaps even automatic when idle, since most of us might be too busy with "something else" to be able to hold down buttons for her to do it*wink wink* P.S. That staff looks very humpable ;) *winking intensifies*
- Some indication that you're able to move further. Way too many times I went the wrong way, because I tried to advance too soon, got hit by an invisible wall, and thought I had to go another way.
- The slimes are able to crawl down the wall to reach you, so perhaps they should be able to climb back up as well?
- I'm not sure, how loyal the slimes or other monster enemies are to their lady overlords? Perhaps if they saw them naked and knocked down, they'd distract themselves from you, to enjoy some of the easier prey? :) Could be a nice gameplay strategy too - a distraction. It's probably only logical with their simple minds, and to save production time and effort, that they'd use the same poses, they'd use on Tia :)
- Tia at least temporarily walking around with some white, sticky "aftermath" of previous misfortunes? :) A frustrated expression along with it, and attacking the enemies more fiercely while covered, would really complete her character as well.
- More main menu interaction with Tia? It'd be a great mechanic if she was less and less reluctant after each completed level, giving more and more daring ways to touch her. That blouse looks so easy to pull down, and I dream of being able to yank down those panties in a combo, during the time that her skirt is lifted. Maybe later on she'd even just blushingly look away, and leave herself open to further "interacting"? ;)

I am currently in the plans of moving countries and looking for a new job, but as soon as I'm financially stable, I'll definitely make sure to join your patrons (hopefully in a month or two) :)
Keep up the awesome work!

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

EPIC COMMENT :eek:
Thank you for your comment. Oh! very long :p
Don't worry about quality. I try to do as the best as I can.

Bugs :
- Not sure with fps drop when full screen, it isn't happen to me. I will do if I find a way to fix.
- Player can get MP as they want by punishment. It's benefit in long fight :p
- Maybe will add half recharge when miss. Players ask me about this issue since Virgin Invader.
- Boss not move to Tia? How long? Enemy has random move and will random again every 2-3 seconds. Maybe Boss random move to stand 2 time in a roll :p
- About save, currently game don't have complete save system and only have one stage. So I decide to make continue for skip intro.
But in the future you can save at atelier, mid stage and before boss.
- SP only use for evade and guard. Later enemies will have heavier attack and your guard will break more easily.
- Not sure with bee sting error. Will try to fix it.

Suggestion :
- Not sure with Tia *wink wink* herself because I didn't make her as sexual character. She does it only for punishment (similar to Raidy). But I will think about it.
- You have to find ways by yourself :p But most of invisible wall. I try to put boxes, barrel and cart in the way.
- In the future, some enemies can jump up/down platform but not slime.
- If slime H there allies, fight will be easier and more work to me for H-scenes. So I can't guarantee this system :(
- White sticky!? sorry, no for that.
- You can do something more with Tia on Main Menu in the future.

Hope you find new beautiful place and great job :D

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

FROM HIS PATREON

"Hi, no image or animation show this time. I finished 1st boss battle animation but I don't want to spoil much about boss. Hope to finish coding and her H-animation with Tia this week if possible.

I planned to release 1st stage with voices and better save system at the end of this month. But no alchemist system, upgrade and 1st boss victory CG animation. Sorry, I don't think I can finished all system in this month. At least you can enjoy and help testing 1st stage. It's OK or too hard."

Finally its getting closer, i really want to play stage 1 :D

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

when i opened the game, my pc froze like 20 seconds. any fix?

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

when i opened the game, my pc froze like 20 seconds. any fix?
Try open "options.ini" in game folder > change "CreateTexturesonDemand=1" and save.
This can fixed unable to start game issue but game will stop milli or half second
when you encounter new things in game for load new assets.

Hope it help :rolleyes:

Rayzeroa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I cant report any bugs as I didn't run into any so that's good news at least for me ^^" Sorry I cant add any info that may help optimisation.

I very much enjoyed what I played so far. I like the mechanic you added into your games of having a form of item/consumable for after battle sex, did you get that idea from anywhere ?

I'm curious about the alchemy system though how do you plan that... after each stage or something you can do during stages?

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

I cant report any bugs as I didn't run into any so that's good news at least for me ^^" Sorry I cant add any info that may help optimisation.

I very much enjoyed what I played so far. I like the mechanic you added into your games of having a form of item/consumable for after battle sex, did you get that idea from anywhere ?

I'm curious about the alchemy system though how do you plan that... after each stage or something you can do during stages?
No, I think this idea by my self. I want h-scene involve something with game play :p

For alchemy system, it's something you can do before enter stage.
But I planned to make stock system available during stage. So you can restock items you created at half and before boss of each stage.
It similar to buy items system but need enough gems(6 types). Each item need different gem type and quantity.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Everything looks amazing but it seems to be pretty heavy on the monster girl and yuri, both of which are big turn-offs for me. The blog shows designs for a dog and goblin enemy though so guess I'll have to wait to see how that goes.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Everything looks amazing but it seems to be pretty heavy on the monster girl and yuri, both of which are big turn-offs for me. The blog shows designs for a dog and goblin enemy though so guess I'll have to wait to see how that goes.
It's the same with me, but with others it should be a big hit.

Rayzeroa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Opposite for me ladies night and monster girls are thumbs up to infinity for me. I'm lucky on this one but there are alot of games that dont cover my basis for pleasure that i wish would. Poop

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Opposite for me ladies night and monster girls are thumbs up to infinity for me. I'm lucky on this one but there are alot of games that dont cover my basis for pleasure that i wish would. Poop
Amen, brother.

Anticor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Great looking game, looking forward to completion! Anything with cute monster girls is win for me. :)

FlamingNegger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Haven't checked in a while, does this demo still only have one battle H? Last I played, the slime was the only thing which would do anything to the main character. But..this is a quality game indeed. Animations well done.