What's new

[Mephisto] くのイチ忍法帳 第四幕 ~戦乱をイクよ乙女達~ (RJ202855)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
so with the blue themed ninja girl that comes in later, apparently theres a missing script for her or something during one of her CR against the schoolkid yankee looking guy/>?

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
so with the blue themed ninja girl that comes in later, apparently theres a missing script for her or something during one of her CR against the schoolkid yankee looking guy/>?
School kid yankee? Take a screenshot.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
New update, seems he's still working on adding various other scenes and smut to the game. Google translation is spotty but I think we're going to get some kind of pseudo mother/daughter play. In addition, I think he has a new trial avalible if you email him to ask for it.
Tried e-mailing him, he said nothing else will be added to the demo and what is on dlsite is most likely the last demo. He's working on finishing the game up now and the pictures are just from final release.

Kain

Reputation score
Does anybody still have old demo with test map ?

rzor

Lurker
Reputation score
Hi there! Is there anybody who knows when the production of the game is done in advance? Thank you :)

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Mephisto has not posted anything on his blog or pixiv account in almost 2 months so no one knows. He did say in a reply to someone that he was aiming for a few months but that was not a promise and its probably going to be awhile longer.

Pilou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So glad to see how is game is turning out, I've always liked his games but it seems this will be the best of them yet.
Anyone got a save file with all 4 girls events unlocked and at the first stage? Overwritten my files stupidly (I sure wish we had more save slots in his games)

rzor

Lurker
Reputation score
Mephisto has not posted anything on his blog or pixiv account in almost 2 months so no one knows. He did say in a reply to someone that he was aiming for a few months but that was not a promise and its probably going to be awhile longer.
Thanks for your answer!! :) Would you post me the link to Mephistos Pixiv account? That would be nice :)
Great Avatar!! I really like it!

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for your answer!! :) Would you post me the link to Mephistos Pixiv account? That would be nice :)
Great Avatar!! I really like it!
Thanks, but i did not make it :p
Mephisto's Pixiv:

Kain

Reputation score
Holy hell he updated blog its seems he's working hard to make more events

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hurray signs of life! I was worried he had gotten caught up in the Japanese floods but turns out he just took a 1 month break in the summer.

rzor

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there somebody who knows what happened to this work? Did he canceled? I just found the Trial Version :( 56e976b9.png

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Don't know the full story but he was working on that around 2014, before he suddenly disappeared for a while and then came back posting about a new game(the last one he released) and said that the remake was on hold.

After the last game he focused on improving his art skill for awhile so i assume the remake was scrapped completely and he decided to make a 4th sequel instead of starting the remake project over again.

Sid210610

Reputation score
Does anybody have 1&2&3 new VER ? Thank you !!
1---1.01
2---2.52
3---1.20e

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New update on the blog. Pretty much talking about difficulty settings with there being Hard Mode, Normal Mode and Novel Mode.

Novel Mode being a game mode that allows one to just view the events and hentai scenes and skip most of the game-play.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
The demo is also set to Hard Mode, for those that were thinking it was a bit too hard; yeah it was set to the hardest difficulty.

Status
Not open for further replies.