What's new

[Mephisto] くのイチ忍法帳 第四幕 ~戦乱をイクよ乙女達~ (RJ202855)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There is no way to escape from battles.

The bottom 3 squares are slots, you roll them by using the left, down and right arrow keys. The aim is to build up the top green bar you see on the right hand side of the screen, once you have got some points into that bar, you can press the up arrow key to bring up the actions to use.
Each action will cost you points in the green bar, only the first 2 actions are available in the trial.

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
There is no way to escape from battles.

The bottom 3 squares are slots, you roll them by using the left, down and right arrow keys. The aim is to build up the top green bar you see on the right hand side of the screen, once you have got some points into that bar, you can press the up arrow key to bring up the actions to use.
Each action will cost you points in the green bar, only the first 2 actions are available in the trial.
Oh so you press the up button dang i tried almost all buttons exept that thx a lot

Reputation score
So, seems the release date has been set to "pending" (or "undecided" or "not yet fixed", according to Google), which is unfortunate, if not entirely unexpected after what happened earlier. Author made a blog post on the 28th, though, and it looks as though there's a new character. Not sure what the post actually says.

Nothing to do but wait.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I think he said in one of his earlier posts that we'll be getting a new demo in April.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The new character's name is Nanami, and she was a boss in the first Yoiya game. She's also mentioned briefly in the third ninja game.

I think he said in one of his earlier posts that we'll be getting a new demo in April.
Yes.

While we're waiting, here are some character facts he's been posting in the comments.

Sexual experience
Kamikaze, Katana and Saya had sex once in the opening of the first game.

Yoiya, many times with the player.

Mari, many times with the player and once raped by monsters.

Ayame, many times with the player and raped many times by her father.

Enbu, raped many many times.

Miko and Nanami are virgins.

Sexual sensitivity
Enbu, Saya, Ayame > Katana, Miko > Nanami, Mari > Kamikaze, Yoiya

Miko's will change the more she's raped.

Miko > Kamikaze, Katana, Saya, Enbu > Nanami > Ayame > Mari, Yoiya

Enbu is a special case as her aging has stopped because she doesn't want to grow up.

Chest size:
Miko > Saya > Katana, Ayame > Enbu, Mari, Nanami > Kamikaze > Yoiya

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The new character's name is Nanami, and she was a boss in the first Yoiya game. She's also mentioned briefly in the third ninja game.

Yes.

While we're waiting, here are some character facts he's been posting in the comments.

Sexual experience
Kamikaze, Katana and Saya had sex once in the opening of the first game.

Yoiya, many times with the player.

Mari, many times with the player and once raped by monsters.

Ayame, many times with the player and raped many times by her father.

Enbu, raped many many times.

Miko and Nanami are virgins.

Sexual sensitivity
Enbu, Saya, Ayame > Katana, Miko > Nanami, Mari > Kamikaze, Yoiya

Miko's will change the more she's raped.

Miko > Kamikaze, Katana, Saya, Enbu > Nanami > Ayame > Mari, Yoiya

Enbu is a special case as her aging has stopped because she doesn't want to grow up.

Chest size:
Miko > Saya > Katana, Ayame > Enbu, Mari, Nanami > Kamikaze > Yoiya
Did some poking around as I didn't know who mwas whom and am likely not the only one.

Kamikaze, Katana and Saya I think are the blue girl, the blond ninja in green and I'm unsure about the last

Yoiya, Black haired small one with blue and black clothes

Enbu, purple hair in red

Miko I assume is the miko

Nanami, Mari, and Ayame I am unsure. anyone got an advance on that?

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Did some poking around as I didn't know who mwas whom and am likely not the only one.

Kamikaze, Katana and Saya I think are the blue girl, the blond ninja in green and I'm unsure about the last

Yoiya, Black haired small one with blue and black clothes

Enbu, purple hair in red

Miko I assume is the miko

Nanami, Mari, and Ayame I am unsure. anyone got an advance on that?
Sorry bout that.

Here are the character introductions.

Kamikaze is the blond ninja.

Enbu is the purple-haired girl.

Katana is the blue-haired, blue-clad ninja.

Saya is the black-haired, pink-clad ninja.

Enbu is (also) the red-haired girl. Split personality.

Yoiya is the black-haired samurai.

Mari is the pink-haired samurai.

Ayame is the blue haired spellcaster.

Miko is the miko.

Nanami is the green-haired spellcaster.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Ah, thanks. One day I'll learn to read more than a few words. One day. Awkwardlaugh.jpg

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The updated trial's been delayed. You know how his HD broke down before? Now that same computer wouldn't even start so he had to get a new one. And while he has proper backups of all the game files this time he still had to spend time fighting Windows 10 to recognize his old scanner among other tech troubles. Still, he's back on track now.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Trial is a bit buggy at the moment, I keep getting crashes for missing images occasionally.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Wow, he really upped the difficulty it seems, at the beginning you can really feel the enemies hitting hard and often. Nice that the enemies aren't random encounters anymore though. Looks like this demo doesn't have the blue ninja and the big tits ponytail girl from previous demo. Safe to say the game isn't going to come out anytime soon still. For some reason, playing the game demo gives me nostalgia.

And yeah, the trial is too borked atm to play without crashing during an H scene, best wait for the update.

Last edited:

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ran into funny bug but cannot report it to the dev as i cannot speak Japanese.

Kamikaze (the blonde girl) after a few levels starts being able to counter all attacks and attempts to grab her. She still takes damage but it also cancels the grab which effectively makes her invincible. Even without that bug she is still very OP compared to the others, her skills are cheap to use and do a tonne of damage.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Ran into funny bug but cannot report it to the dev as i cannot speak Japanese.

Kamikaze (the blonde girl) after a few levels starts being able to counter all attacks and attempts to grab her. She still takes damage but it also cancels the grab which effectively makes her invincible. Even without that bug she is still very OP compared to the others, her skills are cheap to use and do a tonne of damage.
The dev said he'll check the bugs tonight, iirc Someone else had an invincible bug before too. These kind image bugs during H scenes seems to happen often in his games so I can't believe he didn't already anticipate this. The long blue haired girl is also pretty strong, she's got great tank and damage stats and even though he nerf'd the frozen debuff a bit for the enemies it's still a good counter to avoid the ugly tiles that most often have enemy skulls.

Last edited:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Can you cancel immortality somehow? Or should I load an earlier save?

edit:
Also what does the potion with the heart do? The condom and the key is self explanatory but that one I can't figure out.

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The developer is going to upload a bugfixed version tomorrow, hopefully all of the bugs all the way up to the boss should be dealt with so it might be worth starting a new game then. There was some conversation about a pregnancy system possibility, but the creator stated he doesn't do pregnancy for now and just added dialogue to when they're on their coming period or something along the lines. It's unfortunate, I think that's all this game is lacking in to finish up the amazing hentai mechanics currently, but to each their own. Mephisto is still in a league of his own when it comes to fun hentai game mechanics.

Also what does the potion with the heart do? The condom and the key is self explanatory but that one I can't figure out.
The heart potion is suppose to reduce the amount of damage you take when you're in the process of being raped, it's automatically used when it happens.

The tiny heart potion is suppose to increase your sexual resistance stat from climaxing, and the tiny heartbreak potion reduces the resistance iirc, both are used from the menu.

I don't know if this game has unique dialogue or events that happen if you climax too many times in one rape, his older game MIKO did have some in the form of the screen flashing yellow as if to signal them urinating.

Last edited:

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
From what I can tell from gameplay, a normal rape fills up a red arousal meter which, once maxed out, causes the heroine to orgasm and take extra damage.
The heart potion (used automatically as long as you have any) changes the icon, presumably blocking arousal effects that round.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Fixed version is live. Seems he did indeed fix a lot of the game breaking bugs, especially the hentai scene ones. I didn't know you could sell the clothes of the girls in the tailor shop where you buy back clothing too. Also the blue haired ninja girl and big tits bomb girl are indeed in the demo, you just have to unlock them via story progression.

Something else to note, you play as some guy in the story right? Since you get decisions now that end up either increasing your love with the girls, or decreasing it which results in them getting stolen by some douchebag. Does that mean the creator implemented netorare? The game isn't tagged as such, so maybe I'm missing something in Japanese here.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score
You don't really, it just stems from Yoiya's Diary where the three girls (Yoiya, Mari and Ayame) had a nameable sensei. They could develop feelings for him but it was dependent on how much sex they had, with the whole sex makes them stronger theme it had. So it could count for them, maybe? But not for the four(five counting red enbu) ninja girls.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
You don't really, it just stems from Yoiya's Diary where the three girls (Yoiya, Mari and Ayame) had a nameable sensei. They could develop feelings for him but it was dependent on how much sex they had, with the whole sex makes them stronger theme it had. So it could count for them, maybe? But not for the four(five counting red enbu) ninja girls.
Part of the plot is that now red Enbu is also in love with the "player" after he carelessly called her "cute". So yes, in a sense there is NTR. There's even an enemy-personality-type called NTR-bastard introduced in

Status
Not open for further replies.