What's new

[Mephisto] くのイチ忍法帳 第四幕 ~戦乱をイクよ乙女達~ (RJ202855)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ohhh so it was the player who the girls were referring too when they mentioned "Boyfriend" or "Big Brother"? I was getting confused as i am relying on machine translations to understand what is going on and i think the dialect this game is written in makes machine translation even more unreliable than it already is most of the time with Japanese.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the black and blue kimono girl refers to the player as onii-san, right? IIRC Mephisto's third game had the player align love interests as well with said Onii-san and the girls. I guess it's avoidable netorare if the player doesn't hand them out then, though the game isn't tagged as NTR so I guess it's just treated as a gimmick fetish for now rather then plot eccentric.

Last edited:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Do we have any idea when he is planing to release the game, or at least a vague time for it? He had a release date but that has been long passed. I google translated many of his post but I couldn't find if he mentioned it again or not.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Do we have any idea when he is planing to release the game, or at least a vague time for it? He had a release date but that has been long passed. I google translated many of his post but I couldn't find if he mentioned it again or not.
Well, a lot of PC breaking down delayed his work massively.

Even the new trial was supposed to have come out late March/early April, but ends up being out closer to late April instead.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well, a lot of PC breaking down delayed his work massively.

Even the new trial was supposed to have come out late March/early April, but ends up being out closer to late April instead.
And on top of the hardware problems and dataloss he has been talking about how the new art style makes H production take longer than he is use to and he has also been going back and adjusting the character art as he gets better at it.

Only post i saw mentioning release dates states that he plans to release this year but no indication of when that will be.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Well, considering it's so far been a two year project and what he's gotten done over what's left to do, I'd say in another two years before the final product is slated for distribution. He's gotten a lot done despite his setbacks, and this project is clearly his longest running ever. MIKO, his other most ambitious title, took 2 years to complete. His ever adapting artstyle might have been the reason while he abandoned the Ninja 1 Remake, which is sad, but it's also wonderful that he can acknowledge his skills are growing exponentially.

So far the game is missing a lot of stuff including: unique enemy molestation attacks, the capture map where the girls go if you're defeated, art for the Miko and green haired mage, skill books, etc. What's interesting is in his older 1.0 version the NTR facial expression sex attack was in the game, you just couldn't access it normally and had to go to a test map to see it. In his latest demo it was removed completely. Also, some screenshots show skill books being picked up, so I wager he has a bit more done then he's shown so far. Mephisto is a hard worker, if he doesn't suffer from 4 more computer breakdowns, mental fatigue, illness or what have you, we should see the game done probably next year.

Last edited:

Somburliss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
He answers this in the comments section of his latest post. Here's the original post:

>完成いつごろ?
どこまで妥協するかという感じですよね。エロイベントも一人1個(1話~完結までを1個とします)ってどうなの?という感じもありますし、他も作る予定で炎武だけ2話構成になってたりしてますし。通常エロシーン・セクハラ・手形・行動イベント会話も多めに入れたいし、とにかく人が欲しい…3幕・サクラみたいにちょっとした会話シーン作ってくれる人いるだけでだいぶ違うんですけどね…
結論いうとまだ数カ月欲しいです!
Google Translated:

> When it is completed?
It is a feeling like how compromised. What about erotic events as well as one each (from 1 talk to 1 concluding one)? There is also the feeling that it is also planned to make others, and it has become 2 episodes constitution only of Mukitake. Usually I want to put a lot of erotic scenes, sexual harasses, bills and action event conversations, anyway I want a person anyway ... Three acts · Sakura like a little conversation Scenery just a person who makes a scene is quite different, but ... In
conclusion I want a few months!
A few months? That's pretty ambitious.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, considering it's so far been a two year project and what he's gotten done over what's left to do, I'd say in another two years before the final product is slated for distribution. He's gotten a lot done despite his setbacks, and this project is clearly his longest running ever. MIKO, his other most ambitious title, took 2 years to complete. His ever adapting artstyle might have been the reason while he abandoned the Ninja 1 Remake, which is sad, but it's also wonderful that he can acknowledge his skills are growing exponentially.

So far the game is missing a lot of stuff including: unique enemy molestation attacks, the capture map where the girls go if you're defeated, art for the Miko and green haired mage, skill books, etc. What's interesting is in his older 1.0 version the NTR facial expression sex attack was in the game, you just couldn't access it normally and had to go to a test map to see it. In his latest demo it was removed completely. Also, some screenshots show skill books being picked up, so I wager he has a bit more done then he's shown so far. Mephisto is a hard worker, if he doesn't suffer from 4 more computer breakdowns, mental fatigue, illness or what have you, we should see the game done probably next year.
Do you still have that original demo? With access to that test map if possible?

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
@Mikufanboy & Somburliss
He kinda said in his main post that this is far more limited then the retail will be. From what he's talked on before, the Capture map, Most of the battle art and rape attacks, and a fair amount of the locations and core story bits are already done, but been removed from these demo's as to preserve all of that for the final release. What he's still directly working on are the 'Day events' and the different events and special 'bills/quest' we all know will be 'you can only use X doing said mission' ordeals like in MIKO an NINJA3, and as he's explained he tends to love to just pile these on, but he's learning that perhaps he should pace himself and keep things more 'simple'. So his plan is to do a few events per girl, and then move onward so he can have the retail released in just a few months, then going back after that to add in new events/content over time.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Ah, I see. I saw that the capture map itself was in fact in the new demo but there weren't any event flags to trigger anything about it. It's better for him to keep all of this stuff away from the demo, I've played it to death already so I'm going to have a large need for more. I know Mephiso likes to cram a ton of work to the point where he leaves stuff behind just to meet deadlines I imagine, like the last character you get from MIKO barely having any events and was buggy to almost unplayable at release. Pacing himself might help him out even at the cost of speed, but I due hope he keeps the zeal he has for an absurdly high hentai content count like it's predecessor NINJA 3. A fine balance is needed.

Last edited:

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Any chance of a cheated version with maxed out HP like the earlier demo got?

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Sure, but there's no reason to use the latest demo over the older one if you want to fap to the battle rape, the new demo didn't add anything new to the variations.

Attachments

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
New update, seems he's still working on adding various other scenes and smut to the game. Google translation is spotty but I think we're going to get some kind of pseudo mother/daughter play. In addition, I think he has a new trial avalible if you email him to ask for it.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
:v oh right ,to explain the whole NTR with Yoiya

Basically in the first one she needs to pee, and you're given the option of her leaving her weapon behind to go do it or not.
Obviously leaving it lead to her getting raped by a thug passing by, who took blackmail picture and threaten her with it.

Second scene is basically him enjoying her some more, then decided "Hey, I can totally whore her out and make money while at it"

According to author's blog, it goes up to 5 scenes in the full game (trial have only the 2 above)

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
To be clear what he said at the end was:"It might look like there's not much progress, but I'm giving my best everyday to get this finished. Please let me know what you think of the the demo version, and what you want to see in the full version (I look at those every day). There is a limit to how much a single person can do for a personal project like this, but if you think you can write a demo-like short story please feel free to write me."

I don't believe his English is good enough to understand written storylines, so if you don't know Japanese, don't bother. Just as well in posting on his blog as dlsite disallows gaijin letters in the comments section when attempting to post.

Last edited:

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I have no doubt that Mephisto is working his ass off on this game. I can clearly see from his posts that he has a lot of passion for this project and is doing his best to make it the best he can.

It seems like his art has been improving when comparing later screenshots with earlier ones and even though its not the prettiest: it's developed it's own charm and i quite like it.

I really hope this game pays off for him and sells well because he deserves that and i want him to stick around and produce more games in future.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Mephisto is most certainly a hard worker, much like the majority of Japanese indie developers. He's been able to create multiple lengthy HRPGs with tons of customized gameplay elements and a ridiculous HCG number all by himself, and despite the low number a sales compared to other H games. Though, one could argue that's thanks to the simplicity of his artstyle and animations that he was able to create so many HCGs. Regardless of that the manner in which he connected the hentai to the gameplay makes for a very enjoyable experience and for replay ability a very enticing notion. His artstyle has been improving, adding more detail and fixed animations, no doubt as more people are drawn to him they will request for many fetishes to be implemented. I hope his open mindedness to suggestions doesn't result in stressful overload or diminishing his passion from pent up unhappy sentiments.

Last edited:

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
:v oh right ,to explain the whole NTR with Yoiya

Basically in the first one she needs to pee, and you're given the option of her leaving her weapon behind to go do it or not.
Obviously leaving it lead to her getting raped by a thug passing by, who took blackmail picture and threaten her with it.

Second scene is basically him enjoying her some more, then decided "Hey, I can totally whore her out and make money while at it"

According to author's blog, it goes up to 5 scenes in the full game (trial have only the 2 above)
One can assume its these scenes that change the emotions in battle rapes. You can see the blue haired chick smiling in a scene on the title preview and in thecharacter menu theres a bar with a sad face and another symbol. Yoiya's is in the middle after those scenes.
Glad to see some Miko love.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
One can assume its these scenes that change the emotions in battle rapes. You can see the blue haired chick smiling in a scene on the title preview and in thecharacter menu theres a bar with a sad face and another symbol. Yoiya's is in the middle after those scenes.
Glad to see some Miko love.
If my assumptions are correct, doing the NTR portion of the game might unlock the NTR expression battle cutscene. The books we're suppose to collect will unlock skills that affect the sex if what I gather is to be correct. Things like always creampie or maybe make the enemy screw faster even while you climax, just a wager for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.