What's new

SIM Loli Shota [Miconisomi] インサルトオーダー / Insult Order (RJ220246)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
New game from Miconisomi, named Insult Order.

Selling site :

Dev site :

Dev Ci-En :

IO preview.jpg

The game take place in a cafe, the "Demi stage cafe", where customer can enjoy the half human employees - a rabbit girl and a cat girl.
The cafe stage is only a front since the whole purpose of the place is for customer to have sex with the hostesses.

As in the previous games from the circle, the game follow a part of story where you have different scene with the girls advancing the story and unlocking more positions, places....

The H scene are in 3d model where you can chose position, speed, rotate the camera, turn X-ray on / off, chose the dressing / undressing level of the girl.

The preview show some scene of disciplining the cat girl - until playing the game to full I can't say if there is more than bonding (possibly whipping and pissing from the location, but I can't be certain).

The game info given by the dev isn't exactly full, plus the game isn't the easier to hook so I can't really say for the story more in deep. The only thing clearly shown is that the rabbit girl seem compliant (if not enjoying servicing the male customer), while the cat girl seem resistant against it at first.

It's not stated, but it's probably like other previous game - depending on how you do during the story you'll reach multiple ending (H action and possible VN like choice). Usually, the different ending reached unlock some customization and free H option.

This time the dev added a character sharing option - Like illusion's game you can save the girl (well, you can have up to 4 saved characters, make some save back up for more - and I quote the dev here), and you should be able to share them... thanks to QR code I guess)

IO girls.jpg

The game will also have a random girl option if you want to have fun ^^

As far as the fetish / tag goes, since you can customize the girl you can use about everyone you like in body / breast size. There will be glasses for the lover as well as cosplaying clothes (the dev already said he won't add more clothes).
Link here for some screenshots :
Among the most popular outside of the official demi cafe costume, you'll have JC / JK clothes, bunny suit, casual home wear / street wear, office suit...

The game should allow 3P (with the 2 girls), 4P (3 shota and 1 girl), servicing in many way, vaginal and anal fucking, as well as bubakke, creampie...

note that while it's not stated that any girl is loli There is some shota scene and the unlockable customisation of the girls allow you to create loli looking girl.
Therefore, no link should be shared in the thread.

The cirlce had caught modder & fan translator eyes' with it's last two game, so there is a possibility that at some point some mod and / or translation appear, but be patient - the last game fan translation took nearly 1 year for completion....

PS : if anyone with japanese knowledge has more info about the story / plot and how the gameplay play out thanks to the language knowledge, please do add info ^^

PSS : pre release (locked) thread if you have any interest in it : https://ulmf.org/threads/miconisomi-insarutooodaa-insult-order-rj220246.10150/

Attachments

Last edited:

Mayonist

Reputation score
Did they dont include POV mode in the game or am i missing something...

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Been waiting for this game for quite some time, gonna enjoy myself these upcoming days.

Reputation score
It's here, at long last! Kudos to you for keeping tabs on this game's progress for so long.
As a submissive lil shiznit, the majority of the content in this game will probably go against my interests, sadly.
But damn, after Rinkan, I've been excited for more Miconisomi's god tier animation. There's probably enough neutral positions for me to be happy either way.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Whoa this is awesome, I"ll check it out in following days. Too busy atm ;_;

Nostalgiac

Reputation score
My save file that is pretty much completed, unless there is a free play mode waiting to be unlocked, or if there is a debug mode like the last game.

Now we wait for the uncensor patch

Attachments

Last edited:

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
golly. it's out. The one game that exceeds what illusion can offer.

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
Just checked HF for mod & co.
Uncensor is not out yet - seem like using the trial uncensor method or removing the mosaic file gave weird result, so got to wait some more.

For free mode, apparently you got to click the end button that appear when you finish the story with one of the girl. Restarting the game allow you to select the girl / scene / arousal lv freely - note that there some report about weird bug during free mode ATM.

Apparentely using the auto translating tool for unity "Bepinex x86" ( * install in the game folder) seem to work well with the game, haven't tried it so far since I haven't I time to get the game myself (yes, I'm crying in my corner).

zipetya

Reputation score
Oh boy, finally! Good news.
Thanks for keeping us informed all the way, Bryanis!

Think I'm gonna wait for the bros over at HF to work their magic with an uncensor. Hell, I'm even hyped for a TL - eventually... Should I wait?! At least for a UI translation? Tough cookie.

On another note. Can't believe how infinitely sexier cuter the catgirl is compared to the cowgirl-disguised-as-a-rabbitgirl.
Objectively. :)

Miconisomi rules!

Aikomeow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just checked HF for mod & co.
Uncensor is not out yet - seem like using the trial uncensor method or removing the mosaic file gave weird result, so got to wait some more.

For free mode, apparently you got to click the end button that appear when you finish the story with one of the girl. Restarting the game allow you to select the girl / scene / arousal lv freely - note that there some report about weird bug during free mode ATM.

Apparentely using the auto translating tool for unity "Bepinex x86" ( * install in the game folder) seem to work well with the game, haven't tried it so far since I haven't I time to get the game myself (yes, I'm crying in my corner).

game folder ?

game data or ???

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Import this to your sharedassets1.assets with Unity Assets Bundle Extractor.

This is only half done, I removed the mosaic but it looks like the texture themselves are also blocky. Maybe the textures themselves look like this I'm not sure.
Anyways I don't have the skills or patience to replace the textures so I'll leave that to someone else

Attachments

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
My save file that is pretty much completed, unless there is a free play mode waiting to be unlocked, or if there is a debug mode like the last game.

Now we wait for the uncensor patch
So how does one select the other girl(bunny girl) with this 100% save?

Edit: Ok so with this save don't select the end scene located at the bottom left. just click the Running man near the top left. If you end it it won't prompt the girl selection.

Last edited:

Prick

Reputation score
Import this to your sharedassets1.assets with Unity Assets Bundle Extractor.

This is only half done, I removed the mosaic but it looks like the texture themselves are also blocky. Maybe the textures themselves look like this I'm not sure.
Anyways I don't have the skills or patience to replace the textures so I'll leave that to someone else
Were you also able to remove the male mosaic?
And you're right, the textures themselves aren't made to look good without the censor. (Damn Japanese laws...)
I'm just going to wait, the good mods should come along eventually.
Hopefully the same folks who modded after service gangbang addicts will come out of the woodwork.