What's new

SIM [ミッドナイトプレジャー] Monster Girl Club Bifrost / ビフレストの魔物娼館 (RJ176115)

Azraeth

Lurker
Reputation score
Avaiable here : (main game)
Add-on :

Released : 7th October 2018

Tags : [Nonhuman/Monster Girl] [Prostitution] [Slave Trainer] [Management]

The game feature you, managing a brothel of monster girls, having to repay a weekly debt to not have to met your grusome end.
Buy and train your girls during your daily management phase, and face customers and their favorite choice of girls each night.

Features 17 girls with each at least 8 unique cg's; the add-on adding 7 brand new girls with their cg's.
Add-on also add change to main game gameplay, and two new brand difficulty levels for more replay potential.

I did play the game back in the days, and enjoyed it even if I can't read a simple Kanji; as it's pretty simple.
When I saw it got itself an add-on, adding new girls, cg's, and changing stuff', I did give a try yet again.

And so out of pure boredeom, and because I wanted to understand the game for myself, I did a translation and small guide for it, if it may help people, avaiable on a pastebin .
I can probably also anwser most of the questions you can have on the current state of the game as I did a lot of research on it to make the guide for myself after all.

Beware though, the add-on is really recent, and still full of bugs, some very painful...
The recent patch/version did correct most of it, leaving as of today v1.01/1.02 some minor bugs like achievements/trophee not able to complete.

Last edited by a moderator:

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ok, need some help figuring out these 2 mystery achievements: (I am guessing it will need 3 of some trait)
1539659517322.png

The 2nd one from the list is from 3 cyclops, all learning the maid skill.
4th one is from cat/plant girl getting the leaky trait (after training to pee)
5th one is the hidden trait you get from repeated anal training
6th is using aphrodisiac 20x
7th is using the hentai Book 20x

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved out of the Discussion section to here.

Azraeth

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok, need some help figuring out these 2 mystery achievements: (I am guessing it will need 3 of some trait)
View attachment 17366

The 2nd one from the list is from 3 cyclops, all learning the maid skill.
4th one is from cat/plant girl getting the leaky trait (after training to pee)
5th one is the hidden trait you get from repeated anal training
6th is using aphrodisiac 20x
7th is using the hentai Book 20x
You can check for a link to my pastebin with all the info condensed I could translate about the game, though not as visually appeling as the guide @Welkin2 made last page !

The first achievement you miss is about eggs and mushrooms. You need one of EACH to unlock it.

The second, sadly, is bugged as far as I know, and involve normally using rotor toys on 3 girls.

Note there is to my knowledge two others achievements you can't get; the last two (finish expert mode and finish hard mode without achievement points).

Cheers !

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I went ahead and merged the two threads instead of splitting the discussion. Unless you guys believe the add on is expansive enough that it deserves its own thread.
Thanks @DarkFire1004 ... Yea it makes more sense being in the same thread.

@Azraeth Thanks for sharing that! Great info. :)
  • By chance do you have the CD time for each monster (after prostitution). For example, I noticed Arachne probably have the shortest CD time.
  • Brothel Queen (女王様) title - I got this from the girl working 50 times. Otherwise my hentai elf would have gotten it long ago :p highest she got was 1444% on those poor Orc.
  • I noticed a lot of 1.25x multiplier is being listed as 1.3x in the tool tip (e.g. Fairy race/Queen)
  • Cyclops' maid skill does not seem to proc. At least it did not affect the gold earned for other monsters
Here are some tricks I noticed:
  • Mummy's Old Man Hunting skill and Elf's Orc Devouring skill are probably the 2nd best money making skill. They work as a 2x multiplier if their condition matches.
  • Elegance (Noble) is still the best hands down. It can be also be counted twice: +50% for matching the trait, and an always on 150% multiplier.
  • In terms of active skills, Kraken's Ocean Melody (大海の旋律) and Salamander's Intimidation are my go to skills... especially when there are 12 customers.
  • Passive skills are definitely Plant's (1.2x multiplier) and Mushroom. Elf's Fairy Protection passive is nice to have since you should have money to burn by mid-game.
  • What is the turtle buff suppose to do? While it does increase the customer's stamina, it does not increase the satisfaction.

Azraeth

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey, thanks @Welkins2 !

• No, from what I understand, CD are way too random. It depends on the customer type, the level of requirement, the level of sex stats the girl have, the skills....But yeah, as Arachnee has this "Insect" trait that (between other things) reduce recovery time by 20%, she have a short recovery time overall, that's probably, with her eggs, her only redeeming feature though sadly...
  • There is 2 titles; "Signboard girl" and "Brothel Queen". I'm not sure if it's about the number of customers, or the total amount of money won by a girl yo be honest, bust those are awsome titles, as I believe I remember Queen's title reduce cooldown, AND reduce loss of Stamina too !
  • I did notice that recently too ! Though it might be a bug, and as we don't know which is wrong (the trait? Or the part in the calculation?), we can only wait for next version to come and correct it hopefully. That's not a big bug though.
  • That's also why I didn't list her in my "tips and tricks" part, because indeed, it dosn't seems to work...

And for the tips :

• Agreed. Especially Mummy's skilll, as I find you get FAR MORE "Old men" customers than "Orc" ones. So it's 100, no 200% worth it teaching to other girls too (Mummy isn't good to use, as she dosn't have any initial skill, but elf has "Fairy" trait, so she's a decent candidate) !
  • Ahah, again agreed. That's why I recomand this trait so much. Despite it's heavy cost to teach (50 Exchange points) it's totally worth it, and additive to other bonus : specific customer type, rare species bonus, fairy/angel and such, and of course signboard/brothel queen too. So, need to put them on girls that can have one of each of those
  • While I kinda like Salamander as of her looks, I never use her much. Sadly, I find her lvl 3 skill (200 damage on customer) to be too little for late game especially on higher difficulties. You just can(t do much with it. Though, yeah, like I say in my guide, Kraken skill is probably the best in game, and such a relief when you finally get her in a playthrough ! (plus she isn't bad herself, and has many good traits customers tend to require...)
  • Yeah. I personally listed in my guide a few nice passive skills, and just like you say, Alraune (the plant girl) skill is just awsome. Myconide (mushroom) is kinda nice, but, not 100% sure how pleasure affect girls, at least during the nights, so I only count on it as a small bonus. I'm not sure having her in the team is worth it unless you worked hard on her, her stats and skills, as there is initially so many better girls. Also, yeah. That elf seems to be your personal favorite of yours, she has a 2nd, passive skill, protecting up to 30% the whole team from stamina damage !
  • Turtle extract item, just like the Fairy and the Alraune (active) skills just refill a customer energy (hp bar, basically). I guess the main use is, if a customer you WANT to come back, and about to have it's energy depleted, well, you just need to refill it, and take care or not depleting it totally...
Cheers!

Reddragon

Reputation score
You can check for a link to my pastebin with all the info condensed I could translate about the game, though not as visually appeling as the guide @Welkin2 made last page !

The first achievement you miss is about eggs and mushrooms. You need one of EACH to unlock it.

The second, sadly, is bugged as far as I know, and involve normally using rotor toys on 3 girls.

Note there is to my knowledge two others achievements you can't get; the last two (finish expert mode and finish hard mode without achievement points).

Cheers !
Dood nice i liked the guide it was very useful, one question though, it mentions a "Ring of power" how do you get it?

Azraeth

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks !
I feel I could have done a better work by, well you know, understanding japanese?
But I think it's not too bad for someone with a 0-skill in japanese language.

(feel free to correct me if I did any mistakes, I would be happy to change it)

The bracer/ring you get if you get Milia (the succubus) reward from I believe the 5th week; so 2nd choice.
Each of the week end choices are by 2 :
- First one award you with a cg with her, and can lead to her ending
- Second one lead to the other endings, and award you with a small reward each week. (first week is 3 erotic magazine, 2nd is some effection items I believe, 3rd was an aprodisiac if I remember well, not sure about 4th, and 5th is the said ring).

And to confirm what it does; just having it in your inventory (you can't use it or sell it anyway), you get +1move/heart for taining for your management phase; meaning if I'm not wrong, the maximum total you can get with it is 9.
(which is coincidently the exact number you need for exemple if you have each girl that can have eggs on a Full Moon...)

Sorry if I'm somewhat late with the replies; kinda working on some other translations for fun and test myself.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Turtle extract item, just like the Fairy and the Alraune (active) skills just refill a customer energy (hp bar, basically). I guess the main use is, if a customer you WANT to come back, and about to have it's energy depleted, well, you just need to refill it, and take care or not depleting it totally...
Oh, aren't we suppose to drain the customer? I always try to fully drain them in one go, so they can spawn new ones. And that's where I use intimidate. Emptying out gives an additional 50% bonus to satisfaction.

Regarding the "rank" trait: 看板娘 = 20 times, 女王様 = 50 times

As for calculating the rewards... it is still a little unpredictable/buggy on the following:
  • Old Man Hunting
  • Pollen Buff
  • Calculating Multiplier

Let's take this old man for example: (4 traits if you include Old Man)
1539901163759.png

Case 1: If I use Lamia (2 traits matches):
1539901204343.png
  • Matching Skill Requirement: 100% 66900G (no problem here)
  • Matching 2 traits (crawler/big boobs): 50% / 33450G each (no problem here)
  • Cumming +50% 33450G (no problem here)
  • Passive Traits (Elegant, 女王様):
    • The 1.75x is simply condensing the 1.5x from elegant and 1.25x from 女王様
    • The actual gold reward is 66900 * 1.5 * 1.25 = 125,437.5, rounded down
    • So really, the multiplier should be 1.875 (1.5 * 1.25 = 1.875 and not= 1.75)
  • Plant's Pollen buff
    • It is 1.2x as stated
    • I have no idea how he arrives at the dollar amount, but it should be 80,280G
  • Completely empty out: 50% 33450G (no problem here)
The total satisfaction multiplier is:
(Skill Requirement + Matching Traits + Cumming) * Multipliers + Empty Out Bonus
= (100% + 50% + 50% + 50%) * 1.75 * 1.20 + 50% = 575%

However: 575% * 66900 is only 384675. I am not even going to guess how he came up with the total reward here.

Case 2: Mushroom (with Old Man Hunter Training, 0 trait matches):
1539901288104.png

• Old Man Hunting
    • The 2.00x multiplier is correctly stated
    • But the total is only 150% of 66900 (possibly bug from adding Skill Requirement and Cumming)
    • The actual gold reward is 66900 * 2.25x
    • We saw from Lamia (66900 * 1.5 * 1.25 = 125,437.5). So assuming all those variables are still the same, 150,525/125,437.5 = 1.2
    • In other words, the old man hunter's gold multiplier may old have been 1.2 instead of 2.0
  • Plant's Pollen buff
    • It is 1.2x as stated
    • I have no idea how he arrives at the dollar amount, but it should be 80,280G. Notice how it is different from Lamia, so it might be another bug where it is not basing on the generic reward amount of $66,900
= (100% + 50%) * 2.00 * 1.75 * 1.20 + 50% = 680%

The actual gold total, again, does not make any sense.

Case 3: Cyclops (with Old Man Hunter Training + 1 Matching Trait):
1539901250360.png

• Matching 1 trait (big boobs): 50% / 33450G each (no problem here)
  • Old Man Hunting
    • The 2.00x multiplier is correctly stated
    • While the total is correctly showing as 200% of 66900 = 133800, it might possibly be bug from adding Skill Requirement + Big Boob + Cumming
    • The actual gold reward is 66900 * 3.00x
      • Gold for Lamia was 1.5 * 1.25 = 1.875x
      • Gold for Mushroom was 2.25x
      • The maid trait could potentially muck out the calculation here
    • So let's take away the known factors:
      • Trait Reward: 200,700
      • Remove the base amount of 66,900=> 200,700 / 66,900 = 3
      • Remove Noble: 3 / 1.5 = 2
      • Remove 女王様: 2 / 1.25 = 1.6
      • Remove Old Man: 1.6 / 1.2 = 1.333 (where did this 1.333 comes from, Maid is bugged)
  • Plant's Pollen buff
    • It is 1.2x as stated
    • I have no idea how he arrives at the dollar amount, but it should be 93,660G. Notice how it is different from Lamia & Mushroom, so it might be another bug where it is not basing on the generic reward amount of $66,900
= (100% + 50% + 50%) * 2.00 * 1.75 * 1.20 + 50% = 890%

Lastly, I've also tested it with Imp + Old Man Hunting (1 trait match only). Same result as Cyclops. So maid skill is bugged.

Anyway, the satisfaction % formula is:
(Skill Requirement @ up to 100% + Matching Traits @50% + Cumming @ 50%) * Multipliers + Empty Out Bonus @50%
{Note that Salamander has a trait that makes Empty Out Bonus = 100%}

List of Known Multipliers include:
  • Racial Traits (Angel's 神聖 (Holy), Elf/Fairy's 妖精 (Fairy), etc.), Non-trainable
  • Rare Breed @ 1.25x, Non-trainable, auctioned monster girls have this.
  • Rank (either 看板娘 or 女王様) @ 1.25x, attained via # of times selling sex
  • 高貴 (Elegant) @ 1.5x, trainable from Snow Girl/Fox
  • Old Man Hunting or Orc Hunting @ 2x, trainable from Mummy or Elf respectively
  • Elf's "Haughty" trait, up to 1.4x depending on the amount of pride she has. If you teach this trait to another girl, she would also need to learn the trait that restores pride from using item, otherwise this trait become useless.
  • Extended Battle @ 1.5x

Last edited:

Azraeth

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey ! Nice calculations here @Welkins2 !

For the customers, it depends.
If you drain it, you get a 50% bonus, sure, but that's all.
If you don't.... He comes back. And has yet again a whole butt load of money to spend...
If you make rich customers come back; in the end, you get less money in one go, but more money when he returns; isn't it?

Like I was saying earlier, I also noted that some things didn't seems right with some of the numbers in this game, but hey; unlike the 1.3x "traits" that are actually used as a 1.25 multiplicator, I mean, the rest of the time, I would always get far more money than I was expecting, so on the end, I felt calculation was really to our advantage.

But; first, we need to notice there is the %, and the x in the calculation.
Meaning, like for the formula you did find :
(Skill Requirement @ up to 100% + Matching Traits @50% + Cumming @ 50%) * Multipliers + Empty Out Bonus @50%
We can see than all the multiplicative bonuses have a far bigger impact in the end, than the "basic" bonuses, like normal traits matching and such.

That's also why it's best using girls that have multiple of those; and that Naga Queen (having one unique; plus has Noble/Elegant; plus can learn all the others) and Angel (having the BIGGEST unique one, can learn Noble/Elegant and the others) make the best candidates, having final multiplicative totally insane.

Though.... Yes.
As "normal" girls to complete a usual "base" rare monster girl team composed of : Kraken (for her skill; and decent traits), Rare Slime girl (Slimes are nice. Just here initially as a puching bag, turns out always pretty good in the end with some traits teaching), Angel (talked a lot already, money making. Period.) and Queen Naga (again, money making; without too biig of a recovery time too), I usually take 2 girls then.

Now that I've played diffrent one, and that I have a chance to talk about them with someone, I think my choices are restricted to a few :
  • Alraune. Decent traits choice, and most importantly, a good whole buff skill...
  • Elf. Nice potential as another money maker, nice passive buff skill.... Really a great choice!
  • Fox. Too often understimated, but mostly because her skill is FREAKING buged; she has the potential to become awsome. Using her skill while recovering, turning a customer requirement to "anything is fine" AND ending her recovery time? Just awsome. When bug is corrected that is.
  • Salamander. I like her looks, but not used her as often as I should have. While her skill is usefull; what I meant is just I found the "scalling" of it with end game customers having more often than not all over 700+ energy, using a 200 skill damage is quite low... But yeah. She has also an enormous money making potential; actually, probably the second in game after Angel now that I think of it !

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If I remember correctly, Snow Girl's charm would keep them around as well even if you drain them... but I have not been using her since we can teach her elegant trait now.
Fox's trait does not seem bug to me. Additionally, it resets the user's timer, so you can abuse it to have her serve 2 customers back to back.
Both Fox & Naga Queen doesn't need much nuts to max stars, especially with Limit Break active.
  • Both Angel & Elf are permanent part of my team as well.
  • Elf, she is a bit of a pain as you need to pot her to up her pride for that 1.4x multiplier. That and she eats orcs LOL.
  • Imp - there is actually a lot of request for her "small stick" trait LOL. But most importantly, she is needed to swap in a rich guy. It replaces a random guy and can replace the virus carrier (put him back in lobby). I also taught her Kraken's Ocean Melody, as well as old man hunting.
  • Queen Naga is often there, but sometimes I have to swap her out for cyclops, since her eyes is another often requested trait
  • Mushroom is often there as I have taught her Alraune's passive. Alraune's biggest annoyance for me is that she is out every new moon
  • Last slot goes to Kraken usually, or swapping in Alraune/Spider/Birdy for some traits matching
Slightly off topic, when can we tame that bunny girl in the auction house? :p

mariko

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey , does anybody know the correct hook code for the dlc v1.02? I tried the old one (/HS-C@15C75:ビフレストの魔物娼館.exe ) and vnr but i still don't get any text.... I really want to know what they are talking about and why my mansion burned down in my ending :D thx for any help

Azraeth

Lurker
Reputation score
If I remember correctly, Snow Girl's charm would keep them around as well even if you drain them... but I have not been using her since we can teach her elegant trait now.
Fox's trait does not seem bug to me. Additionally, it resets the user's timer, so you can abuse it to have her serve 2 customers back to back.
Both Fox & Naga Queen doesn't need much nuts to max stars, especially with Limit Break active.
  • Both Angel & Elf are permanent part of my team as well.
  • Elf, she is a bit of a pain as you need to pot her to up her pride for that 1.4x multiplier. That and she eats orcs LOL.
  • Imp - there is actually a lot of request for her "small stick" trait LOL. But most importantly, she is needed to swap in a rich guy. It replaces a random guy and can replace the virus carrier (put him back in lobby). I also taught her Kraken's Ocean Melody, as well as old man hunting.
  • Queen Naga is often there, but sometimes I have to swap her out for cyclops, since her eyes is another often requested trait
  • Mushroom is often there as I have taught her Alraune's passive. Alraune's biggest annoyance for me is that she is out every new moon
  • Last slot goes to Kraken usually, or swapping in Alraune/Spider/Birdy for some traits matching
Slightly off topic, when can we tame that bunny girl in the auction house? :p
There is indeed a couple of skills like Yuki Onna's to make customers come again, like Queen Naga and Ogre's Virgin attraction skill.
But I meant as in a general way, make them come back, and even more early game. As a Rich guy you can get a lot of money from, early game, especially in harder setting can make you a ton of money !

Fox trait/skill is buggued.
Just like earlier version in fact; when you use the skill; you're supposed, thanks to the trait effect, in addition to the effect of the skill itself to "bypass" her cooldown all in one go.
v1.00 game had many bugs like this; I play in 1.01, dunno if 1.02 fixed this one, because in my case, when I use the skill, she become gray, and can't be used again for the whole night.

Fox/Ogre are "hidden" characters of some sort, so they have tremendous stats caps (though don't start with many), and Queen Naga is the last girl to come in the game; so of course she would have better stats/caps ! But yeah, they are fairly easy to make "good", which is why they are good choices overall!

I still need to wonder about my "I like those girls" kind of team...
As for now I only used the more "ready to use" girl team I could find to play fast and well.

But while I'm sure of some I would want in, like Fox and Angel; and some I DON'T want in (sorry Myconide, I just don't like you...); most of the other I need to think about it!

Hey , does anybody know the correct hook code for the dlc v1.02? I tried the old one (/HS-C@15C75:ビフレストの魔物娼館.exe ) and vnr but i still don't get any text.... I really want to know what they are talking about and why my mansion burned down in my ending :D thx for any help
Hey, no need for a hook code, you just need to know what choice you need to make, that's all.
I described the ending in my guide, a little above.
Basically, you in ALL case need to repay money at the end of each week.
And at the end of each week, you will get a choice; first one will lead to the succubus, Millia ending;
second one will get you a small reward, and lead to all the others endings.

I don't believe the other choices matters but ONE; when you face bandits in front of your manor, and need, if I remember well, to choose the first one to kill them.

I never had a game over other than not paying the money anyway.

(also, if your .exe is ビフレストの魔物娼館.exe ; it's the main game, not the PLUS add-on/dlc)

mariko

Lurker
Reputation score
There is indeed a couple of skills like Yuki Onna's to make customers come again, like Queen Naga and Ogre's Virgin attraction skill.
But I meant as in a general way, make them come back, and even more early game. As a Rich guy you can get a lot of money from, early game, especially in harder setting can make you a ton of money !

Fox trait/skill is buggued.
Just like earlier version in fact; when you use the skill; you're supposed, thanks to the trait effect, in addition to the effect of the skill itself to "bypass" her cooldown all in one go.
v1.00 game had many bugs like this; I play in 1.01, dunno if 1.02 fixed this one, because in my case, when I use the skill, she become gray, and can't be used again for the whole night.

Fox/Ogre are "hidden" characters of some sort, so they have tremendous stats caps (though don't start with many), and Queen Naga is the last girl to come in the game; so of course she would have better stats/caps ! But yeah, they are fairly easy to make "good", which is why they are good choices overall!

As for now I only used the more "ready to use" girl team I could find to play fast and well.

But while I'm sure of some I would want in, like Fox and Angel; and some I DON'T want in (sorry Myconide, I just don't like you...); most of the other I need to think about it!

Hey, no need for a hook code, you just need to know what choice you need to make, that's all.
I described the ending in my guide, a little above.
Basically, you in ALL case need to repay money at the end of each week.
And at the end of each week, you will get a choice; first one will lead to the succubus, Millia ending;
second one will get you a small reward, and lead to all the others endings.

I don't believe the other choices matters but ONE; when you face bandits in front of your manor, and need, if I remember well, to choose the first one to kill them.

I never had a game over other than not paying the money anyway.

(also, if your .exe is ビフレストの魔物娼館.exe ; it's the main game, not the PLUS add-on/dlc)
Thx, i just wanted to understand the story but your guide is awesome! Now i know that you have to unlock the fox girl at newgame+:p . My ending was the Millia Ending but after the last scene with her, the mansion burned down and then immediately her wedding happend. So i was a little bit confused. :D

Azraeth

Lurker
Reputation score
Thx, i just wanted to understand the story but your guide is awesome! Now i know that you have to unlock the fox girl at newgame+:p . My ending was the Millia Ending but after the last scene with her, the mansion burned down and then immediately her wedding happend. So i was a little bit confused. :D
Thanks @mariko !
Oh.
That.

Well, you did get the fact you, the MC, and Milia worked to repay a debt; right?
So I guess this "good" ending is just both of you burning the manor/brothel, because you don't need it anymore, and just be happy forever (blah blah blah (TIDAL WAVE!)...)

Or so I would guess. Havn't tried to translate the story, it seemed....
Well. Not very necessary for this type of game for me !

Well, anyway, if you want to know more; either me or @Welkin2 can probably awnser you !

Cheers!

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
@Azraeth Yes, fox trait is fixed in 1.02.

Or be able to choose who shows up in the harem ending.

Elf's Calculation:
The Orc Devouring Trait is also bugged in that it only procs if the first trait in the character portrait is Orc.
If it is something else like violent or NTR, and then have orc in 2nd or 3rd, the reward calculation would not recognize it. Hopefully he fixes it in the future.
1539976447473.png

• Matching Skill Requirement: 100% 45600G
  • Matching 1 trait (elegant): 50% / 22800G
  • Cumming +50% 22800G
  • Haughty @ 1.40x (based on pride of 80), $$$ reward is wrong
  • Orc Devouring @ 2x, $$$ reward is wrong as well
  • Passive Traits (妖精 (Fairy), 高貴 (Elegant), 女王様):
    • The 1.75x is simply condensing the 1.25x from Fairy, 1.5x from elegant, and 1.25x from 女王様
    • The actual gold reward is 255360, which is 5.6x the 45600G...
  • Plant's Pollen buff @ 1.2x, more random gold amount
  • Completely empty out, with dragon's trait for 100% @ 45600G
= (100% + 50% + 50%) * 1.40 * 2.00 * 2.00 * 1.20 + 100% = 1440%

And that is only with one trait matching.
With 3 traits matching on an orc
It would be something insane like (100% + 3 * 50% + 50%) * 1.40 * 2.00 * 2.00 * 1.20 + 100% = 2116%
  • Notice 高貴 (Elegant) is calculated twice, once for matching and a second time as a multiplier.
  • Angel's Holy trait can do the same, which is what makes Angel the absolute best. Most efficient for a single trait.
  • However, Elf's Haughty trait compounded by fairy race 1.40 * 1.25 = 1.75, which still gives her a stronger multiplier than the other rare breed monsters on non-Orc customers.
  • Nevertheless, her pride would drop slightly each time she serves a customer, which in turn lowers off the haughty bonus (she has a trait that allows you to replenish her pride with potions, +10 per use)
Once he fixes the orc trait bug, may want to consider giving Elf the Ogre's motherly trait, which negates the violent trait.

Azraeth

Lurker
Reputation score
@Azraeth Yes, fox trait is fixed in 1.02.

Or be able to choose who shows up in the harem ending.

Elf's Calculation:
The Orc Devouring Trait is also bugged in that it only procs if the first trait in the character portrait is Orc.
If it is something else like violent or NTR, and then have orc in 2nd or 3rd, the reward calculation would not recognize it. Hopefully he fixes it in the future.
View attachment 17430

• Matching Skill Requirement: 100% 45600G
  • Matching 1 trait (elegant): 50% / 22800G
  • Cumming +50% 22800G
  • Haughty @ 1.40x (based on pride of 80), $$$ reward is wrong
  • Orc Devouring @ 2x, $$$ reward is wrong as well
  • Passive Traits (妖精 (Fairy), 高貴 (Elegant), 女王様):
    • The 1.75x is simply condensing the 1.25x from Fairy, 1.5x from elegant, and 1.25x from 女王様
    • The actual gold reward is 255360, which is 5.6x the 45600G...
  • Plant's Pollen buff @ 1.2x, more random gold amount
  • Completely empty out, with dragon's trait for 100% @ 45600G
= (100% + 50% + 50%) * 1.40 * 2.00 * 2.00 * 1.20 + 100% = 1440%

And that is only with one trait matching.
With 3 traits matching on an orc
It would be something insane like (100% + 3 * 50% + 50%) * 1.40 * 2.00 * 2.00 * 1.20 + 100% = 2116%
  • Notice 高貴 (Elegant) is calculated twice, once for matching and a second time as a multiplier.
  • Angel's Holy trait can do the same, which is what makes Angel the absolute best. Most efficient for a single trait.
  • However, Elf's Haughty trait compounded by fairy race 1.40 * 1.25 = 1.75, which still gives her a stronger multiplier than the other rare breed monsters on non-Orc customers.
  • Nevertheless, her pride would drop slightly each time she serves a customer, which in turn lowers off the haughty bonus (she has a trait that allows you to replenish her pride with potions, +10 per use)
Once he fixes the orc trait bug, may want to consider giving Elf the Ogre's motherly trait, which negates the violent trait.

I see.

I'll wait for until I can found the 1.02, or maybe when the 1.03 comes out then.

.... Choosing the girls for harem ending.
THAT would be awsome indeed !!!

So. @Welkin2

I do understand the calculations though.

Haughty reward is correct.
% reward are based on the base money of the customer.
45 600 + 22 800 + 22 800 = 91 200
That's our "new base" for the next skills, the multiplicatives.
91 200 * 0.4 (1.4 from haughty -1, we will call it n-1) = 36 480
Each multiplicative then, need to get the new "base" then; like 91 200 + 36 480 = 127 680 for next one.

It's a little tricky but it fits. Though, the results, don't.
(I can detail it if you want)

Total I get is 658 464.
(and 45 600 *14.44= 658 464; so...)

Again it dosn't seems to fit (not sure the number total, it's hidden here, but it's NOT that), but I get ALL the calculation right, so...
There is something else we don't understand.

Though, before I end :

• Elegant/Noble is counted one time. The 50% is because the trait match the customer preference. The second (1.5x) is the effect of the trait itself.
  • Of course, as 3x is the best "base" trait Angel has. Add to that the Noble/Elegant; the Brothel Queen, hope for an Orc/Old man, and traits preference, and you can get close to a 2000% I think.
  • Can't Haughty be taught? Just like Orc/Old men preference, dosn't have to stay on Elf; I might be wrong though.
  • Yeah, I know, but ironically, the better she is, the less potion she needs, the less pride she has, the less her bonus gets. Silly, really. You can still abuse trainings for that, thanksfully.

Last edited:

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can't Haughty be taught? Just like Orc/Old men preference, dosn't have to stay on Elf; I might be wrong though.
While it can be taught, the girl learning it is going to require 2 traits slots because she needs to learn the other trait to restore her pride.... also the girl needs to have high amount of pride otherwise the bonus would be very small.
Currently, going over 8 traits would crash the game (excluding the secondary (e.g. anal preference, leaky) and rank traits)