What's new

SIM [ミッドナイトプレジャー] Monster Girl Club Bifrost / ビフレストの魔物娼館 (RJ176115)

Azraeth

Lurker
Reputation score
While it can be taught, the girl learning it is going to require 2 traits slots because she needs to learn the other trait to restore her pride.... also the girl needs to have high amount of pride otherwise the bonus would be very small.
Currently, going over 8 traits would crash the game (excluding the secondary (e.g. anal preference, leaky) and rank traits)
Hum...
I start to think this is not so much worth it teaching; 2 slots for 1.4x at best, requiring a lot of micro-managing if you want one girl to be at best, leaving you no room for other trainings...
Sure, required for the very best amount you can aim for, taking ALL the multiplicative traits; but other than that...
Elf is still good, but hey. Even with pride skill; at BEST she equals Angel; which can get more skills; and Queen Naga, which has also room for improvement.
I start to consider Salamander as a possibility seriously though. She has a lot of potential.

Maybe it's not worth it at all anyway.
Sometimes; it might be better having a girl with less money making skills, but a supra-fast recovery (yes, Slime, I'm looking at you...); as often, doing two "good" customers can be better than one "great" one...
Oh well; anyway, after first couple of weeks, money NEVER is a problem.
In any difficulty.
Maybe I should think of some "challenges" runs I could try...

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yea, very not worth it to train it...

And I know what you mean about challenge.
Using converse to train skills to other girls helps reduce the difficulty a lot.
Having 2-3 girls with Ocean's Melody bypass the CD issue.
The rest is all about matching the traits.

Azraeth

Lurker
Reputation score
Yea, very not worth it to train it...

And I know what you mean about challenge.
Using converse to train skills to other girls helps reduce the difficulty a lot.
Having 2-3 girls with Ocean's Melody bypass the CD issue.
The rest is all about matching the traits.
Well, there is always "training tricks".
I mean, you can always have a Fairy just for that, meaning you can double your effective training numbers;
but still...

Difficulty isn't really a thing.
The only "big" difficulty is expert mode WITHOUT achievement points spent.
And here too, with taking your time, and doing smart choices, you can do it fairly easily.

Yah. Kraken skill is a much teach to 1/2+ girls. Albinos Harpy is nice too; if you don't want to have to buy the banning medals.

But...
Challenges...
Playing with one girl only?
Meh with recovry, you won't be able to do more than 2 customers a night, maybe 3 if you have -20%...
No auctions at all?
This one could be fun; but still pretty easy...
*scratch head* Hum... What could we do...

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
@Azraeth if you are looking for trouble:

Scenario 1: DLC
How about using the 7 DLC girls only (e.g. can't learn abilities from the original cast), and only 1 of each.
Challenges are:
  • No Imp to summon rich guy
  • No Kraken for Ocean's Melody... although fox can reset her own timer
  • No Slime to handle virus/no Harpy to sing the virus guy away either, so ban medal or remedy
  • No fairy for dust
  • No auction
  • You will be missing a bunch of traits as well
  • Mermaid is a tad gimp, but at least she can lay eggs and swap in for plant girl on New Moon, that or if you need mushrooms

Scenario 2: The Masochists
  • Can only use rough training methods
  • Only the 5 spankable girls (Harpy, W. Harpy, Mummy, Mushroom, & Ogre) and Snow Girl are allowed, and only 1 of each.
  • You are only allow to teach the harpy song to regular harpy
  • No learning skills from other girls not in the list
  • Will be harder to raise love (dependent on items/Masochist trait), so watch out for the NTR customers :p
  • This scenario is harder since you can only use half of your training methods, and 3 of your team members have rather low # of stars. (Hence why Snow Girl was added to the list, otherwise it would be too painful).
  • No Imp, CD reset, elf/plant buff, fairy dust, etc.

Azraeth

Lurker
Reputation score
@Welkin2, not bad, not bad at all...

First scenario seems pretty easy though.
  • Sure, virus can be a pain, but there is plenty of remedy on sale; at least more than virus guys, so it shouldn't be an issue.
  • The biggest issue might be the rough customers. But hey. We have Ogre. Banning medals are expensive and can be saved for something else...
  • Though... We have some of the best girls here. Fox is awsome, and her skill helpfull (damn, I need that 1.02......); Ogre is good for the rough customers, Mermaid isn't all that bad overall, Alraune and Myconide have nice passives...
So. Well; depending on the difficulty level; and if you are allowed to spend achievements points (other than on unlocking fow/ogre, of course), I would say this challenge is easy level. Perfect as a starting challenge !

Your second scenario is pretty..... Original.

• The biggest issue is, it's kinda hard to understand what you mean with "rough". There is plenty of rough trainings.
  • Overall though it feels like a little Angel team training; though, less difficult than for her ! :p
  • Why I understand the idea; no teaching/learning make no sense kinda here...
I'm not sure about this one. Sure, with those rules it would be kinda hard, but; I don't get much the point.

Though this kinda gives me idea; using Angel as a main point for a challenge, but what...
Using her only and such? She comes too late in the game for that...
But using her and her insane training sure would make a good start as a challenge...

Like something like :

• Get Angel when you can
  • Train her as fast as you can, BUT keep her virgin
  • She need to make "x" money from her first customer (or is it stupid?)
  • She need to learn Signboard girl/Brothel Queen BEFORE the end of the game (is it even possible?)
Something like this? Would be a pain...

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
  • Get Angel when you can
  • Train her as fast as you can, BUT keep her virgin
  • She need to make "x" money from her first customer (or is it stupid?)
  • She need to learn Signboard girl/Brothel Queen BEFORE the end of the game (is it even possible?)
It is possible to get Angel to queen since we get her on Day 21.
Just remember to save up your EX potions for her so she can last the night... then have a few girls rotate Ocean's Melody all night long. She can go as much as 7 times a night once she has fallen, thanks to Elf's Buffs
But definitely won't be able to keep her virgin :p In fact, taking the Angel's first time for yourself make her easier to train.
Birdy has a trait that reduce MP consumption by 25%
Werewolf has a trait that reduce HP consumption by 10% while increases the growth rates of all H Stats.
Then there is the fairy dust and the vibrator. (Red mushroom doesn't work on her either >.>)

1540168854576.png

Here is her stats after the first night of training (7x).
  • Anal fingering once, peeing 5x for the leaky trait, then from behind once to get her first time.
  • Her pride is empty out, and the rest of her shyness would be gone before the night is over.
  • Also taught her a whole bunch of traits. She starts with 3. Elegant and Old Man Hunter is where the money traits are. Ocean's Melody so she can service one more time each night. The other 2 traits is to help her endure up to 7x a time.
  • After this, you can use 2 skill books on her to activate old man hunting. And probably all 4 books for the sake of it... plus any other items you have.
  • Use fox's skill to dazzle 5 customers for her

Azraeth

Lurker
Reputation score
It is possible to get Angel to queen since we get her on Day 21.
Just remember to save up your EX potions for her so she can last the night... then have a few girls rotate Ocean's Melody all night long. She can go as much as 7 times a night once she has fallen, thanks to Elf's Buffs
But definitely won't be able to keep her virgin :p In fact, taking the Angel's first time for yourself make her easier to train.
Birdy has a trait that reduce MP consumption by 25%
Werewolf has a trait that reduce HP consumption by 10% while increases the growth rates of all H Stats.
Then there is the fairy dust and the vibrator. (Red mushroom doesn't work on her either >.>)

View attachment 17500

Here is her stats after the first night of training (7x).
  • Anal fingering once, peeing 5x for the leaky trait, then from behind once to get her first time.
  • Her pride is empty out, and the rest of her shyness would be gone before the night is over.
  • Also taught her a whole bunch of traits. She starts with 3. Elegant and Old Man Hunter is where the money traits are. Ocean's Melody so she can service one more time each night. The other 2 traits is to help her endure up to 7x a time.
  • After this, you can use 2 skill books on her to activate old man hunting. And probably all 4 books for the sake of it... plus any other items you have.
  • Use fox's skill to dazzle 5 customers for her
Ahah; I know; that's why I'm saying "keeping her virgin" during training and BEFORE she turns Fallen for increased difficulty !
Because otherwise, it's indeed possible.
Heck; even if you use the Fairy juice "trick" you can train her even more, and more than likely turn her Fallen in just a couple of days.
Items aren't even an issue usually. If by day 21 you are still short on money; you are doing something wrong ! :p
If you restrict to virgin training only.... it will take quite a bit more.

but on the traits teaching point; sure is a few you could think of teaching her to "help with the training, but sadly would take slots for later on :
  • Indeed, Werewolf has the "Tsundere" trait for +10 each stat; and 10% reduce Stamina spent.
  • Checking there dosn't seems to be many if any other traits raising her "Nympho" stat, reducing the training time...
  • So; in the end, yeah, money making traits in the end are the best you can teach her... And...
  • Wonder if you WANT to teach her Anal Abuse/Leeking habits by training her; or not do it and save those basically mostly useless traits slots for some better ones...

Because in the end, while I say Angel is the worse to train, and it's true;
it's also mostly true to people not yet used to the game.
Once you start to know a lot about it; it's not THAT hard... The hardest to train still, but not impossible.

So yeah...

Though...

On another (total random) note....

WHY THE HECK do you have that many Mermaid's eggs? :p
Are you making a mermaid farm or something?

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
LOL, trying to get the monster farm achievement that haven't proc yet :p
I now have 7 mushrooms growing mold, literally :p

As for Angel, keeping her virgin during training is easy because 5 of the training doesn't penetrate her.
It's also possible to swap out harpy trait for the masochist trait, since that is fairly popular and also allow you to gain affection from all training.
And yes, I am teaching her both anal and leaky habits since they are extra source of cash that doesn't count against the limit of 8 traits.
Lastly, it is better to take her virginity than give it to the customer... since it is easier to train her and gain the affection back after she serves those NTR customers.

Last edited:

Azraeth

Lurker
Reputation score
Ahah.
Yes.
Eggs are fairly easy; but there is quite a few mushroom types; 5 if I remember well?
And that "expensive as fuck" sellable one is pretty rare indeed.

Yes...
But; they are ALSO related to her Nympho skill.
Which means, when trying to get her Fallen, she has actually only 2.
The very basic and bad one;
and the peeing one, which requires a Diuretic every time, and is a bad choice if you DON'T want her to get the Leaking Habits trait to not take up a slot.
(I'm pretty sure it DOES take a slot, the type of trait/skill doesn't matter.... Does it?)
And I know. Of course it's better not caring to let her stay a virgin. I mean; the bonus isn't that much worth it; it was just for the challenge thingy I meant that.

And talking about those NTR customers...
It's weird there is a counter for EVERY type of customers; or at least traits affecting everything; be it good or bad, but there is NOTHING affecting NTR customers.
I would like at least a trait; or something that could counter it, even if end-game, hard to get and/or expensive to teach.
Because seriously, end game-wise, not only it dosn't make a sense anymore; it's also the biggest and only pain in the ass that remains...

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There is a NTR counter. The in love status (恋慕) gives you a 50% chance to dodge the NTR penalty.
Also, anal/leaky habit does not count against the 8 traits. The 8 traits limit only applies to trainable traits in the converse area.

Last edited:

Azraeth

Lurker
Reputation score
There is a NTR counter. The in love status (恋慕) gives you a 50% chance to dodge the NTR penalty.
Also, anal/leaky habit does not count against the 8 traits. The 8 traits limit only applies to trainable traits in the converse area.
Love?
Pheromones; the heart; or having the girl in heat during Full Moon?

Not a failsafe like EVERY other bad status anyway; not so much a counter either sadly...
But hey.
I noticed somedthing; most of the time, in my case anyway, NTR customers would come with other status.
And most often than not, they would come with the golden whatever that is; that gives a +500 xp to a stats to the girl.
So... The risk is usually worth it...

Hum...
That would explain why I remember having a girl with one trait going "outside" her box; and not crashing then...
A little weird though.
(Also did you notice in the Exchange room, wherever you pur the girl in the first or the second slot, different skills appear "trainable" and with their cost? But only the first slot can etach I believe, so why?)

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Love, as in the buff with the word 恋.

In the main game, we can pretty much ignore training interaction with the girl once you have all her stats max.
This NTR penalty is so you can do some more training with her :p

Azraeth

Lurker
Reputation score
Love, as in the buff with the word 恋.

In the main game, we can pretty much ignore training interaction with the girl once you have all her stats max.
This NTR penalty is so you can do some more training with her :p
Yeaaaaaah...
But you know well... After you done with that, it's just a pain; I mean...
I havn't played much after the end of the game; I just did a few tries to gather information about the game and for my tiny guide.
I don't find much interest in it as there nothing much to do that you could do during the game period...

Oh well. Still a great game though; let's just hope for more content....
In a few years....

Azraeth

Lurker
Reputation score
Or for him to make the next game :)
Also.
But meh.

Seeing the past games from the studio, seems they try something pretty different/new each time.
No guarentee I'll find it interesting; or that it will have a nice management/gestion gameplay just like I love.

We'll see though !
Kinda want to find some games like this one though...

Azraeth

Lurker
Reputation score
Hum...

Some achievement bugs finally corrected it seems,
but other than that, just a couple of changes here and there and more numbers displayed to track some achievements/traits progress.

Nothing major it seems, don't think I can go back playing with this little changes~