What's new

ADV [Migome] 家出少女 あさみ / Asami (RJ225889)

Tokita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Synopsis

You play as a salaryman who moved to some obscure province [its name starts with an 'S'] from Tokyo to find a cheaper apartment.
He meets the titular Asami, a runaway schoolgirl who's looking for a place to stay, and Asako, a gal who's loitering around the train station for whatever reason.

Technical

Much like its predecessors , this game also seems to have been created with RPG Maker MV.
There are several branching points which greatly influence the story, resulting in a not-so-easily obtainable True End.
12 Base CG stored in the folder: www/img/pictures.
Estimated Play Time is about 30 minutes to 1 hour.

The game has also just received an Engrish translation done by the circle.

DLsite
English:
Japanese:

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
If you find a link on SVS, don't bother. Once again, some arsehole uploaded a demo without mentioning it was a demo, surprise surprise.

Mizukier

Reputation score
Isn't anyone the least bit concerned that Asami is literally Kasumigaoka Utaha from Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata?

ggwplolpwned

Reputation score
found a link

need help with the true end pls

Giafuremu

Reputation score
found a link

1. "This is ridiculous." -> "Take her in" -> "But you need to do me a favor in bed"
2. Separate the bento with her -> Talk
3. Continue on as normal.
4. Watch TV
4a. Ask for a blowjob if you want. Do not call Asako later on if you do this.
5. Pretty much anything is fine if you didn't ask for a blowjob earlier.
5a. If you did ask her for a blowjob, you must share the cake with her.
6. Continue on.
7. Bring her to a restaurant.
8. On the last day, a third option opens up. Take that third option.

The basic gist of it is that you need to separate the bento with her and talk on the very first meeting.
If you choose have sex with her another time after the first encounter, you must give her the cake. Otherwise, the cake is unnecessary for Asami. Do not have sex with her more than twice on a playthrough.
A third option opens up on the final minutes of the game.

Fikwriter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there an Ending for Asako though?

Struggling to find it, tbh.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Isn't anyone the least bit concerned that Asami is literally Kasumigaoka Utaha from Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata?
Why? Because she has long black hair and a white hairband? Might as well say she's "literally" Akiha Tohno from Tsukihime, she came first. So is that hairstyle copyrighted now? And even if she is, why would anyone be concerned?

Anyways, as for this game, is the "salaryman" just your typical young loser wish-fulfillment audience avatar? If so, I don't want it. If he's a fat old ugly piece of shit, I'm in.

Aver

Reputation score
found a link

how can i download from this sxshentai? each time i tried the link always redirect me to home page of the site. :(