What's new

[Mijiishi] ルクスリア遺跡 / The Ruins of Luxoria (RJ228911)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

A new game announced from the author of Amor Academy and Menimis.

This time....it's Netorase.
Much of the scenes will be in town, while in dungeons there'll be scenes for losing but not that many types.
The game is mostly typical RPGMaker fare, but once you get together with the heroine you can start letting other men have at her, because the MC this time love that sort of thing.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hmm, sounds like they went back to the idea of Menimis.

I'm ok with that though, Menimis was my favorite of their games.

tpogs

Reputation score
Played the demo a little bit. The game looks really promising.

I don't think there's any Netorare or Netorase in the demo but I could be wrong. It's pretty interesting how you can bang the main female character in a lovey dovey way or a rapey way.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Played the demo a little bit. The game looks really promising.

I don't think there's any Netorare or Netorase in the demo but I could be wrong. It's pretty interesting how you can bang the main female character in a lovey dovey way or a rapey way.
Apparently after you become her lover is when you can start doing netorase stuffs i.e. let other people do her.

And the more sex she has, the lewder she get, until NTR happen I guess.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Advance far enough in the dungeon, become her lover by gaining enough love points and then taking her to dinner. You should get a letter from the church with her test results. Talk to the priest. Turns out she's cursed now.

She will now gain power by having sex with men other than her lover, temporary buffs by walking around with semen in her, and buffs by walking around naked (not possible in the demo). Now NTR is unlocked.

kicaq

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Advance far enough in the dungeon, become her lover by gaining enough love points and then taking her to dinner. You should get a letter from the church with her test results. Talk to the priest. Turns out she's cursed now.

She will now gain power by having sex with men other than her lover, temporary buffs by walking around with semen in her, and buffs by walking around naked (not possible in the demo). Now NTR is unlocked.
How can i get her to walk with semen on/in her? How many scenes are there approximately? Either i cant find many scenes or there's not much in the demo. Are there any daytime scenes?

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
At the very least you can use the bed in the dungeon to have sex with her to get the buff.

I don't think there are many scenes in the demo but I haven't bothered looking very hard.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Btw, things that's not in the trial:

1. Heroine can't get pregnant.

2. Her interests in sex won't change (i.e. can't turn her into sex loving slut)

3. Can't make certain characters into allies.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Its about time this game finally gets a release date, this circle's been working on it for a few years.

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Game's OUT!!!
It's suppose to be mid august but glad they release it early.

Last edited:

mememe

Reputation score
It's a pleasant surprise that he released it early, but I hope there won't be less content because of it...
(But then again, it's been 3 god damn years since the last game, he had plenty of time already. This better be worth the wait.)

Edit: It definitely WAS worth the wait. This game is fucking amazing.

Last edited:

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hopefully a link pops up soon since it not for sale on the eng Dlsite.

tpogs

Reputation score
Bah, I have to wait for it to release on DMM before I can purchase it. T_T DLsite gives visa fits.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I bet dem boobz r fake!!

...could that have something to do with that stellar rating of 4.85 (as of now)?
Or was this one really so highly anticipated?

tpogs

Reputation score
I'm enjoying this game entirely too much. I missed half of the boss room scenes my first run though. T_T

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anybody know if its possible to have your gf and the blonde girl's husband to have sex after the swapping scene?

DankUta

Reputation score
Can anyone drop a good save pls? Like when she accepts everything

1qwerty

Reputation score
This link has a full save

Status
Not open for further replies.