What's new

[Mijiishi] ルクスリア遺跡 / The Ruins of Luxoria (RJ228911)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mememe

Reputation score
This...

This is THE best hentai game ever made. It has everything that I had ever wanted in it. It was definitely worth the wait.

Knoloa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Im not bothered with Rodrigo not having an ending, however I would have liked for him to have 1/2 repeatable scenes after the last training session. The last mana replenishment scene with him is great but I do miss the inn scenes. I like lighter netorase like this game has, it's a nice change from the usual NTR games.
Still have to finish the game though, when are the other quests supposed to happen ? Im at the end of the 3rd dungeon where I need to do the exchange play, and I already did the mountain quest. Does it happen before the 3rd dungeon or am I on the right track ?

Last edited:

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Aw man, it's another Mijiishi games, and a great one at that, but why must it be another netorase? I mean, I got no complaint regarding the corruption, Mijiishi's always been one of the best for that, but this one went full netorase instead netorare (at least for Menimisu, there's a Mike and Rodrigo route, where, although the MC ended up okay with it, it still started out netorare right behind MC's back, while Amor Magic Academy, while it's stated that MC got NTR fetish, the whole stealing MC's lover thing was done right behind his back.). Really, this game would be better if Seria (the heroine) didn't have to ask for MC's permission for everytime she's about to sleep with someone else.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Im not bothered with Rodrigo not having an ending, however I would have liked for him to have 1/2 repeatable scenes after the last training session. The last mana replenishment scene with him is great but I do miss the inn scenes. I like lighter netorase like this game has, it's a nice change from the usual NTR games.
Still have to finish the game though, when are the other quests supposed to happen ? Im at the end of the 3rd dungeon where I need to do the exchange play, and I already did the mountain quest. Does it happen before the 3rd dungeon or am I on the right track ?
Go to the adventure guild and choose the first quest you find (should give a decent exp and cash ranging in the thousands). If that doesn't work, talk to the blonde girl and choose the new option, then go back to the guild. I highly advise doing the non-repeatable quests in the guild since they give good rewards, advances the story and allows for more scenes when all of them are completed.

Tiasmoon

Reputation score
Seems like there might be a bug somewhere. As with a few others I'm unable to get her lewd stats high enough to undress her, or any of the ''need more lewdness events'' even the drunk guys. Got 3/4 dungeons done and all the main quests from the guild. Can't imagine how that isn't enough to max her lewd stat several times over..

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
what is it about this game that it seems like everyone loves it for? Im not sure I see it for myself from just screenshots alone.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
what is it about this game that it seems like everyone loves it for? Im not sure I see it for myself from just screenshots alone.
Well, it's NTR, so it's not the CG that are the more important but the story / atmosphere / writing.

I'm not really into NTR so I won't be able to tell you why the game is so good for NTR game (especially since I have yet to try it...).

Tiasmoon

Reputation score
For the NTR I guess. It helps that its netorase, and all of the male population keeps going on with their own lives for the most part, instead of turning into sex addicts or rapists ''because NTR''. I like NTR content myself, but it kinds of kills the setting/situations when every male aside from the MC suddenly has it out for the heroine, and thats not the case in this game.
That said I'm not of a fan of the (long) NTR chain that happens in the sidequests. Its kind of..overkill what happens.

Putting the game on hold for now untill someone figures out how to raise lewd level to do the continuations of the events. As ''just whore her out'' obviously isnt enough.

edit: suddenly got nude/events available after reaching 4th dungeons boss floor and going back to town (since even the boss had an event that required high lewd stat). So I guess it might be related to some dungeon stuff, like floor reached, combat level, number of times visisted the dungeon etc.

Last edited:

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
like other have said, its the atmosphere/story that is good.
it's the big part of ntr fetish; the context around the sex, rather that the sex itself.
btw, plus this it's not a "normal" ntr game, it's a netorase game, like he's old game, amor academia.

1qwerty

Reputation score
Aw man, it's another Mijiishi games, and a great one at that, but why must it be another netorase? I mean, I got no complaint regarding the corruption, Mijiishi's always been one of the best for that, but this one went full netorase instead netorare (at least for Menimisu, there's a Mike and Rodrigo route, where, although the MC ended up okay with it, it still started out netorare right behind MC's back, while Amor Magic Academy, while it's stated that MC got NTR fetish, the whole stealing MC's lover thing was done right behind his back.). Really, this game would be better if Seria (the heroine) didn't have to ask for MC's permission for everytime she's about to sleep with someone else.
Agreed. The fact we have to ask her to do it is a major problem. There are so many ways to get around it too. Like losing too many fights will make seria go to rodrigo without you knowing for the extra power.
I mean really, i like netorare has its a way to fulfill my fantasy of anime mc getting fucked, but thats pointless if the mc just gives her away. how the heck am i meant to enjoy his suffering if he doesnt suffer.
Overall, its better than Amor but still inferior to Menimisu. which is a shame

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
TBH, this feels like one of the most vanilla ntr games I've ever played.

Tiasmoon

Reputation score
For unlocking the whorehouse: its needed to go visit the whorehouse with only MC once (or twice) after second time I visited the blue haired girl showed up in the appartments at night. Previously she only showed up during the day.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, game creator updated his dlsite blog. If google translate managed to do some of its job then chances are we're getting update 1.3 which is basically the option to unlock all scenes in the scene room after doing all guild quests and beating the final boss of the game.
The most important part of his post was the possibility of adding an extra scene (or a couple of them, i dunno). Seems like he's also taking ideas so we might get a more ntr ending or continuation of other character's scenes like the mayor who had very little, Rodrigo who gave up a bit early or Sana and her husband who have very little content. I don't know if he specified whether or not this was gonna be in the next update or its just something he's thinking of in the future but keep it in mind. Anyways, this is all speculation cuz I can't read Japanese for shit and google translate may be giving me false hope, so you're free to go to the dude's blog and decipher the moon runes. So yeah, that's it.

Daslhotiasht

Reputation score
mijiishi game is always good, i always can play it for a long time to search all the events, and now i'm here searching some walkthrough

Auraztai

Reputation score
This game would be 10x better if it just had some hints for the scenes. I have most of the events but I have no idea how to get the last two mayor scenes. Anyone know how to get them?

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game would be 10x better if it just had some hints for the scenes. I have most of the events but I have no idea how to get the last two mayor scenes. Anyone know how to get them?
For the last few mayor events, the gf needs to get pregnant with the mayor's baby so the scene won't activate if she's already been impregnated by someone. For the next scene, she needs to be carrying the mayor's child (i think). If those don't work, then its possible she isn't lewd enough.

tpogs

Reputation score
update only. requires base game.
Thank you kindly good sir. Any info on the update other than the gallery?

On a side note, I really hope this goes up on the English DLSite or DMM so I can throw the creator some cash.

Tiasmoon

Reputation score
Anyone got a list with all the endings? The added gallery unlock doesnt unlock those, and still missing a few.
The ones I got are:

1: ???
2: ''Happy'' Mariage (after Ogre quest, pick ''dont be a knight anymore'')
3: ???
4: ???
5: Mariage end (always available?)
6: Lewd Marriage (available if done the quests?)
7: Semen Lavatory (need to have done all Armor guy scenes, possible other events as well)
8: ???
9: Mayor's Wife (see all Mayor scenes)

Scenes I'm missing are some of the adventurer in bar scenes, last Orange scene, 2x monster defeat scenes and most of the vanilla lover scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.