What's new

[Mijiishi] ルクスリア遺跡 / The Ruins of Luxoria (RJ228911)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tpogs

Reputation score
Anyone got a list with all the endings? The added gallery unlock doesnt unlock those, and still missing a few.
The ones I got are:

1: ???
2: ''Happy'' Mariage (after Ogre quest, pick ''dont be a knight anymore'')
3: ???
4: ???
5: Mariage end (always available?)
6: Lewd Marriage (available if done the quests?)
7: Semen Lavatory (need to have done all Armor guy scenes, possible other events as well)
8: ???
9: Mayor's Wife (see all Mayor scenes)

Scenes I'm missing are some of the adventurer in bar scenes, last Orange scene, 2x monster defeat scenes and most of the vanilla lover scenes.
1: Sorry, don't remember.

3: Tell Laila (the child from the last floor of the dungeon) the 2nd choice after the credits roll.

4: I don't know how to trigger this one but it's also related to Laila, make sure you do the last NTR room before the final boss so that she shows up.

8: Have a ton of kids.

mememe

Reputation score
My only wish from the game would be the main heroine going around cheating on her own once she gets maximum lewdness and becomes a full on slut. Walking in town during day and night and finding scenes like that (like in Amor Magic Academy) would be great.

Hopefully the developer adds some stuff like that in the updates.

Knoloa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, waking up in the morning to find Salia fucking some dude even though you didn't tell her anything would be the best. I really hope that kind of change will happen in version 2 even though it does mean adding a fair number of events.

Generalx

Reputation score
how can pregnant with MC I have H with MC over 10time
she not pregnant

Kurogane

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
does someone know how to get the scenes with the black-haired kid in the park?

Daslhotiasht

Reputation score
Anyone got a list with all the endings? The added gallery unlock doesnt unlock those, and still missing a few.
The ones I got are:

1: ???
2: ''Happy'' Mariage (after Ogre quest, pick ''dont be a knight anymore'')
3: ???
4: ???
5: Mariage end (always available?)
6: Lewd Marriage (available if done the quests?)
7: Semen Lavatory (need to have done all Armor guy scenes, possible other events as well)
8: ???
9: Mayor's Wife (see all Mayor scenes)

Scenes I'm missing are some of the adventurer in bar scenes, last Orange scene, 2x monster defeat scenes and most of the vanilla lover scenes.
Here is the list :
1. 町追放 (Town Exile) END
2. 険者 (Adventurer) END
3. 新たな相棒 (New Buddy) END
4. 結婚 (Marriage) END
5. 結婚淫乱 (Lewd Marriage) END
6. 町長の妻 (Mayor's Wife) END
7. 町の精液便所 (Town's Sperm Toilet) END
8. 大家族 (Large Family) END
9. シアワセなケッコソ (Happy Marriage) END

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
1. Outcast : Don't be lover with Saria, choose to stop going into dungeon. You'll get ousted from the town.
3. Adventurer : Go clear the last dungeon and free Laila. Chose to go adventuring.
4. Stay at Town : Same with 3rd, but chose to stay at the town and chose 'relationship with Saria ended'

Pertin91

Reputation score
According to their Ver. 1.4(with added events) has been registered so that should be updated soon.
The same blog post says they're unsure whether they'll add more content in the future so I hope this update has some good stuff.

tpogs

Reputation score
I think I might be getting my hopes up a bit too high with this update.

user171

Reputation score
Part of me really wants a partial at least for this game (ideally with the choices translated as well), but the other part of me is thinking that any partial made with instantly be outdated since the game seems to update every few days :/

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just finished clearing all the updated content. So, the update's pretty much centered around the weapon smith. The smith's got three extra scenes where he coaxes the mc to allow him and the gf be lovers, though its mostly in name. This basically just changes some dialogue, but not much. The first two scenes are relatively easy to get, whereas the last was a bit hard but doable. The first two scenes trigger when you go to bed at night while the weapon smith is doing his usual training with the gf for the blade that you can buy for 30,000G. When the smith requests to be lovers with your gf, you gotta talk to them again while they're having sex on your bed and select the first option, then'll you'll get the usual banter where you try to convince your gf why she should be his lover. The last of the three scenes took me some time but apparently all you gotta do is have your gf birth a lot of the smith's babies. How many babies, I know not. When they've made a lot of babies the last hscene will then trigger when you sleep. (Some of this may be wrong, I'm just going by how I triggered these stuff)
Besides that, we get three new ending scenes (technically two). And they're all the weapon smith's endings. There's basically a good weapon smith ending and a bad weapon smith ending, both of which your gf gets married to him. The third ending is unlocked automatically in the cg room after completing one of the two endings, as its pretty much what went on right before the two endings and says how the weapon smith managed to win over your gf.

Overall it was a pretty good update for me. the smith's bad ending (bad for you) is my favorite ending since it adds some good ntr to what is mostly a netorase game. The scenes were overall pretty good and the extra that details how the smith takes your gf really had me respecting the guy for the lengths that he's gone through to take your girl. That is hire a bunch of magicians, kidnap your gf, put her in a cell, cut off her magical connection AKA curse with the MC, give her doses of the best aphrodisiacs he can find, bang her non-stop with a shit ton of people that he hired, used hypnotizing magic/medicine to convince her to marry him, all over the course of 7 days while the mc was off doing some quest. Dude felt like ntr batman. Made me think just how much money and resources does a simple town blacksmith have. And the gf's love for the mc is both annoying and respectable considering she lasted 7 days. After all the shit he's done the smith deserves her.
On the other hand for anyone expecting more content for Rodrigo, the mayor, the couple from Menemis or any other character, sucks to be you. This update's pretty much dedicated solely to the smith (which kinda sucks considering he already had the most scenes before the update, now he's got two to three times as many scenes as the mayor). For a dude who has this much content centered around him, you'd think the dev would give him a name. Anyways, loved the update. That's all folks.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Part of me really wants a partial at least for this game (ideally with the choices translated as well), but the other part of me is thinking that any partial made with instantly be outdated since the game seems to update every few days :/
As someone already said, seems like the creator's unsure of whether or not to update the game further so this might be our last update. We just gotta wait n see.

Status
Not open for further replies.