What's new

[Mijiishi] ルクスリア遺跡 / The Ruins of Luxoria (RJ228911)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mememe

Reputation score
As someone already said, seems like the creator's unsure of whether or not to update the game further so this might be our last update. We just gotta wait n see.
Hopefully he keeps updating. There's so much more that can be done with the game. Amor Magic Academy had kinda left me wanting more too. I would support him if DLsite accepted my gaijin money, but it doesn't. :<

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hopefully he keeps updating. There's so much more that can be done with the game. Amor Magic Academy had kinda left me wanting more too. I would support him if DLsite accepted my gaijin money, but it doesn't. :<
Seconded, and I don't even think Amor Magic Academy had a proper ending.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
That's kind of a common theme with this dev. I love his work, but it always has things they could have added in. Usually they are pretty obvious too.

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
this game a heroine have how show stats of love or lewdness like in amour academy?

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
this game a heroine have how show stats of love or lewdness like in amour academy?
Go to her status page and press the left button. It'll give a summary about her along with her sex stats.

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
thanks and
have option to how get the blonde maid?

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
thanks and
have option to how get the blonde maid?
I'm not sure in what sense you're talking about but the blonde maid has no scenes and cannot join the party. You can just ignore her.

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
HAVe A GIRL PONYTAIL TALK WITH main heroine in second dungeon she is in pub in day
and what are of couple with swing in dungeon - i can get change the heroine?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The Blonde maid is a joke of the dev. This is the third game she has appeared in, and the closest we've ever gotten to a scene with her was a groping scene in the 1st game she appeared but of course it ended right when she had gave consent to the MC and he never got the opportunity again. She had no scenes in the 2nd game (she appeared in) and she has no scenes in this game.

HAVe A GIRL PONYTAIL TALK WITH main heroine in second dungeon she is in pub in day
and what are of couple with swing in dungeon - i can get change the heroine?
The swinging couple is the MC and heroine from 3rd game, Chi and Sana. You can not change the heroine.
I have no clue what you're asking...or saying...or who you're referring to in the first part. I may have missed a trigger in my first run, but the only person I've ever seen in the pub during the day is the blonde maid and she doesn't have a ponytail. Send a screenshot if you can.

mememe

Reputation score
I second everything you said, except for the whorehouse. Took me a few hours but turns out, that's where you unlock some scenes. You gotta bring the heroine there at night but there's a twist. In the apartment (the one east of the knight barracks and surrounded by houses you can't enter) there's sometimes a blue-haired girl sleeping on the top floor to the rightmost side. Turns out she's a prostitute who's sick. So when she's in the apartment at night, bring the heroine to the whorehouse and talk to the lady, she'll send you back to the girl, and the heroine will offer to take her place. This unlocks her prostitution there and scenes for the knights. There's the yellow haired knight who hangs out there so he gets a few scenes with her. After exhausting his scenes, talk to the brown hair knight at night. Get more scenes and when he's done, the orange hair knight's scenes should be available by going back to the whorehouse (I think).

Besides that, I did like the book the heroine kept in her room to rate the men she's been with. It gives even more reason for Rodrigo to continue the ntr route and have an ending. Its a shame that the heroine didn't record other, more prominent guys like the mayor and weapon smith.
I have tried everything but I can't get this scene to work. The prostitute who's sick never appears in the night, only in the morning. And in the morning it's always the same dialogue.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I have tried everything but I can't get this scene to work. The prostitute who's sick never appears in the night, only in the morning. And in the morning it's always the same dialogue.
That's because some parts were skipped. The prostitution stuff is one of the many lockable scenes. To trigger it, you have to go to the brothel I believe once before you're Saria's lover and then again after you become lovers. The 2nd time, the girl will feel it more and seem to have no energy. After that, visit with Saria and the receptionist will tell you the girl you sleep with hasn't showed up. Saria offers to go check up on her where you find out she's sick, go back to the receptionist and she'll ask Saria to take her place while she's out. She'll only accept once after she becomes ok with sleeping with other people.

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
this game have treesome with mc heroine and otherr guy? and what the guy who sleep in next mc is for him a friend?

Last edited:

dewprism

Reputation score
Just finished clearing all the updated content. So, the update's pretty much centered around the weapon smith. The smith's got three extra scenes where he coaxes the mc to allow him and the gf be lovers, though its mostly in name. This basically just changes some dialogue, but not much. The first two scenes are relatively easy to get, whereas the last was a bit hard but doable. The first two scenes trigger when you go to bed at night while the weapon smith is doing his usual training with the gf for the blade that you can buy for 30,000G. When the smith requests to be lovers with your gf, you gotta talk to them again while they're having sex on your bed and select the first option, then'll you'll get the usual banter where you try to convince your gf why she should be his lover. The last of the three scenes took me some time but apparently all you gotta do is have your gf birth a lot of the smith's babies. How many babies, I know not. When they've made a lot of babies the last hscene will then trigger when you sleep. (Some of this may be wrong, I'm just going by how I triggered these stuff)
Besides that, we get three new ending scenes (technically two). And they're all the weapon smith's endings. There's basically a good weapon smith ending and a bad weapon smith ending, both of which your gf gets married to him. The third ending is unlocked automatically in the cg room after completing one of the two endings, as its pretty much what went on right before the two endings and says how the weapon smith managed to win over your gf.

Overall it was a pretty good update for me. the smith's bad ending (bad for you) is my favorite ending since it adds some good ntr to what is mostly a netorase game. The scenes were overall pretty good and the extra that details how the smith takes your gf really had me respecting the guy for the lengths that he's gone through to take your girl. That is hire a bunch of magicians, kidnap your gf, put her in a cell, cut off her magical connection AKA curse with the MC, give her doses of the best aphrodisiacs he can find, bang her non-stop with a shit ton of people that he hired, used hypnotizing magic/medicine to convince her to marry him, all over the course of 7 days while the mc was off doing some quest. Dude felt like ntr batman. Made me think just how much money and resources does a simple town blacksmith have. And the gf's love for the mc is both annoying and respectable considering she lasted 7 days. After all the shit he's done the smith deserves her.
On the other hand for anyone expecting more content for Rodrigo, the mayor, the couple from Menemis or any other character, sucks to be you. This update's pretty much dedicated solely to the smith (which kinda sucks considering he already had the most scenes before the update, now he's got two to three times as many scenes as the mayor). For a dude who has this much content centered around him, you'd think the dev would give him a name. Anyways, loved the update. That's all folks.
hi bro, could you share ur save file? just wanna see the new scene :) many thanks

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hi guys How can I trigger the events with the orange hair knight? thanks

mememe

Reputation score
That's because some parts were skipped. The prostitution stuff is one of the many lockable scenes. To trigger it, you have to go to the brothel I believe once before you're Saria's lover and then again after you become lovers. The 2nd time, the girl will feel it more and seem to have no energy. After that, visit with Saria and the receptionist will tell you the girl you sleep with hasn't showed up. Saria offers to go check up on her where you find out she's sick, go back to the receptionist and she'll ask Saria to take her place while she's out. She'll only accept once after she becomes ok with sleeping with other people.
Thanks. It seems you can do both of those scenes that are necessary whenever you want. I went and did those scenes and it worked.

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
quest of couple the main heroine have cg of swing thing or not?

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score
good lord this game is am mess to me, trying to find the scenes is almost ridiculous if not annoying. things are very difficult here, this is one those games you know? No guide no way to know what to do...

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
good lord this game is am mess to me, trying to find the scenes is almost ridiculous if not annoying. things are very difficult here, this is one those games you know? No guide no way to know what to do...
Its pretty much trial and error. Took me around 14 hours to find most scenes. version 1.03 and 1.04 make it so that when you beat the final boss, you can go to the cg room and unlock all scenes, except for the endings. You can use the beginning of those scenes to try find out how to trigger them in game, though that kinda defeats some of the point. The endings aren't that bad because in most cases you just need to reach the end of certain character's scenes and beat the game. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.